It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution of Human theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From alien sightings, people describe them having a gun that shoots out sound that can stun or changes the structure of DNA.
I don't know if you guys are aware of this, studies shows that dolphins can produce to sound that can alter one's dna to become healther.

If this is true, is our evolution relates to sound and music?

It seems evident to me that how music affects mind, it can be possible to affect our physical traits over time.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Very intresting idea, sounds and music to me is a very influential factor on a mental side of things. Physicaly though it does sounds far fetched but it would be good for more studies to be done on this topic, i might go to try to find some now. Hope to see alot od idea's come out of this post.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Can you provide any sources for how exactly sound causes changes or mutations to DNA?

Let's say for a second that this is true - could it also be said that human evolution fueled music and not the other way around? Music evolves with us, and doesn't necessarily cause that evolution.

Anyhow... studies? links? articles?

Oh, and eeeeeeooooiiiiiiiiioooooohhheeeeeeeeeaaaeieiieieeeee.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Can you provide any sources for how exactly sound causes changes or mutations to DNA?

Let's say for a second that this is true - could it also be said that human evolution fueled music and not the other way around? Music evolves with us, and doesn't necessarily cause that evolution.

Anyhow... studies? links? articles?

Oh, and eeeeeeooooiiiiiiiiioooooohhheeeeeeeeeaaaeieiieieeeee.

That's the fishy claim of dolphin researcher Dr. Michael Hyson, who says that the mammals can generate sound and electromagnetic fields that can have a positive effect on human DNA to help treat diseases like autism, cerebral palsy and depression.

Although Hyson can't explain how dolphins know which genes to turn "on" and "off" to treat humans and admits "it's a hypothesis," he claims dolphins have treated humans this way for thousands of years.

In fact, he says a dolphin helped him heal a couple of painful dislocated vertebrae by sending "sonar pulses" towards him when he was swimming with the creature.

While there have been a few cases of Adolph Hitler-type Flippers who hurt humans instead of helping them, Hyson insists this is very rare.

www.ncbuy.com...
Here man

There is bunch of stories about dolphins and dna structure changes.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The sound of dolphins is of normal intensity. If sound of normal intensity chanced your DNA, we would see an increased amount of cancer for those that work in construction or live in cities, where it is never really silent. Cancer occurs when your DNA is damaged, by chemicals, radiation or viruses. If sound influenced DNA, there would be nothing that prevents sound from damaging your DNA.

I think swimming with dolphins just influences your mood and that this makes you feel better. Maybe a placebo or psychosomatic response is involved.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
The sound of dolphins is of normal intensity. If sound of normal intensity chanced your DNA, we would see an increased amount of cancer for those that work in construction or live in cities, where it is never really silent. Cancer occurs when your DNA is damaged, by chemicals, radiation or viruses. If sound influenced DNA, there would be nothing that prevents sound from damaging your DNA.

I think swimming with dolphins just influences your mood and that this makes you feel better. Maybe a placebo or psychosomatic response is involved.

Is it possible that there is a specific of pattern, intensity and the sound frequency to alter parts of the dna?
Has any researches done on this?
Is that why some dolphins are able to heal other patients?
Can dolphins scare off sharks with their noise?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
studies shows that dolphins can produce to sound that can alter one's dna to become healther.

What studies? I think you are confusing that dolphins and whales are able to take care of each other and are thought to use their sonic abilities to tell when another is sick.

If this is true, is our evolution relates to sound and music?

Seems extremely unlikely. How can a sound affect DNA but not the other biological chemicals that make up a person?

It seems evident to me that how music affects mind, it can be possible to affect our physical traits over time.

Why? The mind can't affect a person's genetics.

In fact, he says a dolphin helped him heal a couple of painful dislocated vertebrae by sending "sonar pulses" towards him when he was swimming with the creature.

But that has nothing to do with genetics.

top topics

join