It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Here is a screen capture from a documentary about the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs.

Looks very similar.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Indeed. I even think that the version in your post has better special effects...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So they are able to record people's dreams now? Amazing... People are dreaming of giant pancakes over our planet and scientists have recorded it from our brains! That's my theory.
edit on 2-4-2014 by ODarkThirty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sorry ArMaP...Again... this is too much like the movies & ..OK.. is a fake. And Jim, I never got to see your response due to thread drift, sorry , ..but off topic so my bad. ArMaP, believe it or not I was just trying to boycott ignorance!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

buzzEmiller
reply to post by ArMaP

Sorry ArMaP...Again... this is too much like the movies & ..OK.. is a fake. And Jim, I never got to see your response due to thread drift, sorry , ..but off topic so my bad. ArMaP, believe it or not I was just trying to boycott ignorance!

My comment was to invite you to join me on another thread where the STS-48 video is under discussion. Still open.

ADD: I had suggested this recent one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-4-2014 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

buzzEmiller
...Sorry ArMaP...Again... this is too much like the movies & ..OK.. is a fake...

That's because it is a movie -- or at least it is a picture of a film presentation shown at a planetarium.

The picture itself is real. it is a REAL picture taken inside the Brasilia Planetarium. However, as has been pointed out several times on this thread, the picture is NOT what it is claimed to be in the video. it is NOT from the ISS (for the reason noted by ArMaP).

What it is is a picture taken inside the Brasilia Planetarium that was part of an article about the grand re-opening of the planetarium (the article is included in one of my posts). The article that includes this picture says nothing at all about a spaceship or the ISS.

My person opinion is that the "object" looks like an animation of an asteroid collision. Considering the "object" is over the Yucatan Peninsula, I'd say the animation was about the asteroid that allegedly killed of the dinosaurs. That animation of an asteroid collision could have been part of a presentation that is put on by the Brasilia Planetarium.

edit on 4/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I don’t want to make light of this but that really looks like a pancake.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by nighthawk1954

as no primary source is cited I CBA with any further thought on this claim

What more source do you need than a video posted on youtube /sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This it making a circus out of ufology. Why can't we have some serious images. and I don't mean a ufo disc with a sad face..

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Interesting... I guess people finally learned how to Copy+Paste photos into Paint, congratulations to them!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Easily fake, wish it was true..this story would be everywhere if it was

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

flipflop
This it making a circus out of ufology. Why can't we have some serious images. and I don't mean a ufo disc with a sad face..

Could it be, maybe, just maybe, that there are no real alien flying discs out there?

I have no doubt that there is life out there, thousands of light years away, all over the place. But it's not buzzing rednecks here on Earth, and it's certainly not tossing 3,000-mile pancakes across the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
First of all when was it seen? Can the person provide a primary source for the video, a link to a website operated by the agency or agencies responsible for the ISS? Who was the person that discovered the object in a video and then uploaded it to Youtube? Can we trace the origin of the video to an official ISS source and if it does come from an official ISS source can we then trace the video to the user who uploaded it to youtube, and verify that he/she did not modify the image/video?

Also, it looks as if this object may be over some land mass, were there any disturbances reported by people near the supposed object on the date it was supposedly over their part of the world? How about research vessels or fishing boats or ocean buoys did they detect this object?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

Psst.. It's a video grab from a planetarium film about the Chicxulub impact.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi there people im portuguese and found the right explanation of this:

- Image:
3.bp.blogspot.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

- News:
www.esportecultura.com.br...

edit on 2-6-2014 by xdrpf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xdrpf

Could you translate that page for us

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
what further explanation is needed here ????...jesus...

It's a made up picture for presentation purposes.

Anyway...if it were a real object....it would darken the skies and block out the sun light...all over the world. Surely...my still good eyes would have noticed something like that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This monetised video of a picture would of made more than $250 using YouTube's lowest rate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join