It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
what further explanation is needed here ????...jesus...

It's a made up picture for presentation purposes.

Anyway...if it were a real object....it would darken the skies and block out the sun light...all over the world. Surely...my still good eyes would have noticed something like that.

There have not been any explanation yet, with evidence that is.. only theories.
Do you have a link to that presentation video where the thing in OP is shown.
If you refers to the random video with the illustration of a meteor impact, its not the same.. and not even the same place on the globe.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
what further explanation is needed here ????...jesus...

It's a made up picture for presentation purposes.

Anyway...if it were a real object....it would darken the skies and block out the sun light...all over the world. Surely...my still good eyes would have noticed something like that.

There have not been any explanation yet, with evidence that is.. only theories.
Do you have a link to that presentation video where the thing in OP is shown.
If you refers to the random video with the illustration of a meteor impact, its not the same.. and not even the same place on the globe.

It's a planetarium presentation, not ISS footage. The projector shape is clearly visible.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

There have not been any explanation yet, with evidence that is

I can tell you what its NOT......

Its not a giant alien spacecraft that 100s of thousands of amateur astronomers and real astronomers failed to see...

Its not a super massive craft that was failed to be reported by anyone..........at all........in the world.......

Oh except this presentation at a planetarium..........

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its not a giant alien spacecraft that 100s of thousands of amateur astronomers and real astronomers failed to see...

Its not a super massive craft that was failed to be reported by anyone..........at all........in the world.......

I will go with the planetarium explanation, but still need some info on WHY they would render that "thing" into" that picture, the planetarium did show that picture.. but a picture from what ISS ? or CGI ? and what purpose ? It looks like something real.

Oh and the "failed to be reported by anyone" excuse, could easy be explain by some unknown technology, advance cloaking field, but only from below... but that's just crazy talk right ?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

but still need some info on WHY they would render that "thing" into" that picture,

It's a simulation of a meteor strike on the Earth to show off the quality of the new projector.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This one is so dead that the hoax bin is surely only a few minutes away.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I will go with the planetarium explanation, but still need some info on WHY they would render that "thing" into" that picture, the planetarium did show that picture.. but a picture from what ISS ? or CGI ? and what purpose ? It looks like something real.

If it was a planetarium show about an asteroid impacting the Earth (such as the Chicxulub asteroid impact that is said to have wiped out the dinosaurs), then I expect them to include an animation of that impact.

I mean, we see animations such as this on TV science documentaries all the time, so why would you find it odd for the planetarium show to include such an animation? Would you ask "what purpose" does including this kind of animation serve if this was a TV documentary about asteroid impacts?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh and the "failed to be reported by anyone" excuse, could easy be explain by some unknown technology, advance cloaking field, but only from below... but that's just crazy talk right ?

The last video I posted includes the Brasilia planetarium's explanation - it's a cgi rendering to simulate the effects of an impact on the earth. Take the time to watch the last video.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

The last video I posted includes the Brasilia planetarium's explanation - it's a cgi rendering to simulate the effects of an impact on the earth. Take the time to watch the last video.

If anyone know the name of that particular video they where showing I would LOVE to know it..
and watch it, just for personal pleasure and enlightenment

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If anyone know the name of that particular video they where showing I would LOVE to know it..

It's a planetarium show called Origins of Life

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
An approximation..

Earth with a pancake on it's head..

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought that post you commented on was an exercise in sarcasm... reading on, I'm hoping 90% of the posts are sarcastic... it's getting harder not to be an elitist when perusing the www, but I'm still trying to believe in the intelligence of the common man.

Clap your hands if you believe in man's intelligence, or it will surely die! Clap! ... (crickets)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How could we see it?
the have filled the air with che!
I can not see any but the britest stars at night!
what are they hiding in space?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
How could we see it?

Get out of your city away from light pollution and you'll see plenty of stars. If not then you might have a vision issue.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
How could we see it?

Then you aren't far enough away from any city.
I have great shots I took last year of the Milky Way from Sedona Arizona.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thanks

It's a planetarium show called Origins of Life

thanks
edit on 22-8-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

It looks like something real.

It does ??

Truly...ATS has made me even more aware that...."It's in the eyes of the beholder..."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join