It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 370 The CIA Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Looking for a needle in a haystack? Sorry for the poor agents, who are stooped over satellite images now...

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

Boeing wins patent on uninterruptible autopilot system

Maybe it was just a distraction from ongoing ukrainian events?

The CIA along with Joint military commands set up during the Global War on Terror, tracked Flight 370, monitoring it continually, monitoring the murder of its passengers, monitoring its landing, monitoring its refueling and know exactly where it is.

CONSPIRACY

What do we know for sure?

We know the plane was tracked continually.

We know classified systems were on board that could reroute and land the plane no matter what any hijacker could have done.

We know the passengers could be killed easily using control systems that should not be available to crew or hijackers but, for some reason, are a major “hole” in the security of an aircraft that has multiple redundancy systems for other “mishaps.”

We know the media has never addressed simple technical issues that a simple “fact check” on Google could have rectified.

Did they lie on purpose?

Did someone tell them to lie?

Sources claim the plane landed on Diego Garcia, was refueled, dead passengers “disembarked” and was moved elsewhere? Is this a better explanation than flying to the South Pole hidden from the world through multiple simultaneous failures of safety, communications, counter-hijacking and autopilot systems?

What we are certain of is that in light of today’s announcement, a series of seemingly plausible rationales for what we really know to have been utterly impossible are being concocted.This effort is what is now called “reporting"

Flight 370 The CIA Hoax: Gordon Duff

What remains “perplexing” about this incident, why the American mainstream media outlets have yet to demand from the Obama regime the radar plots and satellite images of the Indian Ocean and South China Sea regions as the US military covers this entire area from Diego Garcia like no other seas in the world due to its vital shipping and air lanes.

The question is: will somebody find any debris in the sea? Has it been placed somewhere?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Alternate analysis one can use to locate MH370:

Here's Waldo

Once found, some theories can then be put to rest. Unfortunately, the theory presented here will never be put to rest because there is no POSSIBLE way to do so. Even if the CIA, NWO, Illuminati, Lizard People and Oprah came out and admitted it was true, conspiracists will not let it rest.

So, I recommend having a beer, relaxing on the veranda and worrying about things we can control.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maghun

Weakest reasoning ever.

Why do so many here say this?

Do YOU think you're being distracted from the events in Russia by this?

If so, I'd say it's YOU that has the problem, because it certainly isn't distracting me! I'm up to date on the Russian situation, the latest developments of the search for the plane, what my footy team is doing..in fact the entire goings on with my business.

As for the article, well Gordon Duff has given us wonderful stories like a UFO war between the US and China off San Francisco..

www.veteranstoday.com...

So I find it hard to believe what he says to be credible.

edit on 28-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by maghun

Weakest reasoning ever.

Thanks in the name of so many "weak" thinkers. Any better idea why it's dissapeared?

(Gordon has to be crazy, because he claims he has travelled with US anti-gravity vehicle, and we know from mainstream science that it's impossible...)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Do any of the critics deny these systems exist? The RR monitoring always had me believing they knew exactly where this plane was at all times. So?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

How about the fact that the system hasn't been fitted to commercial jets?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by maghun

I'm beginning to think it's a military endeavor...heavy involvement from US based and English based satellite companies along with tech companies providing warfare systems and electronic targeting.

Source

Besides its lucrative production of microchips for automotive components, Freescale has extensive contracts with the U.S. military, producing wafers and circuits for navigation, periscopes, electronic targeting, self-guided missiles and other weapons systems that require intelligence controls.

Other possible scenarios involve the deployment of upward falling payloads. These payloads will be tested in the Western Pacific, the area where the U.S. navy is now deploying it's technology "searching" for the wreckage of the flight.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2014 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

maghun

AlphaHawk
reply to post by maghun

Weakest reasoning ever.

Thanks in the name of so many "weak" thinkers. Any better idea why it's dissapeared?

(Gordon has to be crazy, because he claims he has travelled with US anti-gravity vehicle, and we know from mainstream science that it's impossible...)

Maybe there was fire.
Occam's Razor is your friend, not your enemy.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Bilk22

But, there are a few systems that can’t be turned off and one is the engine monitoring systems. The Malaysia airplane, like our 777-200’s, uses Rolls Royce Trent Engines (as a piece of trivia….Rolls Royce names their motors after rivers….because they always keep on running!) Rolls Royce leases these motors to us and they monitor them all the time they are running. In fact, a few years back, one of our 777’s developed a slow oil leak due and partial equipment failure. It wasn’t bad enough to set off the airplane’s alerting system, but RR was looking at it on their computers. They are in England, they contact our dispatch in (REDACTED), Dispatch sends a message to the crew via SatCom in the North Pacific, telling them that RR wants them to closely monitor oil pressure and temp on the left engine

The crew did all of that and landed uneventfully, but after landing and during the taxi in, the left engine shut itself down using it’s redundant, computerized operating system that has a logic tree that will not allow it to be shut down if the airplane is in the air…only on the ground. Pretty good tech. Anyway, the point was that RR monitors those engines 100% of the time they are operating. And don’t EVER get in an Airbus!!”

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maghun

Are you trying to say that an engine monitoring system is the same as a separately powered, auto pilot system?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I'm just saying that if they (RR) install complex monitoring system into every engine, maybe they can afford add a small piece of silicium to know not only what is happening with the engine, but where.

And so far it is only about the engines...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Bilk22

Got the facts on that? The article seems to suggest otherwise.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

rangerdanger

Maybe there was fire.

Ha, no place for Occam among some here.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

opethPA

rangerdanger

Maybe there was fire.

Ha, no place for Occam among some here.
It seems a lot of people are making assumptions including those who buy what's been being sold. All possibilities are still on the table, until there's definitive proof of one.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Like what?

"Them" sealing pilot and tower transmissions, security, radar transmissions?

"They" do not want us to know what happened on this plane.

"They" know what happened and where it is. Hence the permanently sealed information that the public can never be made aware of.

I am convinced that this plane was intentionally downed.

It is a charades game now because they don't want the public to know that they will shoot down a passenger aircraft.

If the public can never know, then what? We believe whatever they tell us without the evidence?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

liejunkie01
reply to post by Bilk22

Like what?

"Them" sealing pilot and tower transmissions, security, radar transmissions?

"They" do not want us to know what happened on this plane.

"They" know what happened and where it is. Hence the permanently sealed information that the public can never be made aware of.

I am convinced that this plane was intentionally downed.

It is a charades game now because they don't want the public to know that they will shoot down a passenger aircraft.

If the public can never know, then what? We believe whatever they tell us without the evidence?
I guess you saw my post out of context. I too believe there is a cover-up going on. Even if they find wreckage and put it on display, we'll never know exactly how it got there.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Four days after the flight MH370 disappear, semiconductor patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent is divided in parts of 20% between five starters. One of the owners is the company itself, Freescale Semiconductor, and the other four Chinese employees of the company: Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Li Ying Zhijong, all the Suzhou City. And they all passengers of Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared

If the patent holder dies, the other owners share equally in dividends from the deceased. If four of the five patentees die, then the patentee left alive gets 100% of the patent. That remaining patent holder is the company Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? The answer is: Jacob Rothschild. British billionaire owns the company Blackstone, which in turn owns the company Freescale Semiconductors.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

jrflipjr
Alternate analysis one can use to locate MH370:

Here's Waldo

Once found, some theories can then be put to rest. Unfortunately, the theory presented here will never be put to rest because there is no POSSIBLE way to do so. Even if the CIA, NWO, Illuminati, Lizard People and Oprah came out and admitted it was true, conspiracists will not let it rest.

So, I recommend having a beer, relaxing on the veranda and worrying about things we can control.

So, let me get this straight. You are on one of the internet's most famous conspiracy websites, and you are complaining about conspiracy theories and theorists? What kind of speculation did you expect to find her about Flt MH370, or most other topics?

edit on 30-3-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Black-Box cloaking device

Note: This article is written as interesting fiction for entertainment purposes only. This information is not allowed to be presented as fact because the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) does not allow you to know certain things.

These infamous “Black Box” cloaking devices have been used for many years on CIA drug trafficking flights into America to “take the aircraft involved off of all Radar systems”, that is, to make them transparent to Military and FAA Radar Systems.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

Fine and dandy but what happens when you get on a plane?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join