It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the Box (ATS live radio) Parapsychology (Telepathy/Remote Viewing) Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Being the sort of people who love to constantly stretch the limits the hosts of Out of the Box would like to invite the members of ATS to join us for a Telepathy/Remote Viewing Experiment. At 2:45 pm Eastern this Sunday March 30th 2014 we will each have a photo or object that we will focus on in the middle of the show and we are inviting you to link with us at that moment and let us know what you get here. The show will air on www.atsliveradio.com at 10pm Eastern on April 7th 2014 where you will hear the answers when they air on the show.

Participating Hosts that will be projecting are
Nephratari (myself)
OneQuestion
Druid42
SignalFire
MadMac5150
ComfortablyNumb

The first half of the show will be an interview with Musician/Producer Clark Datchler of the #1 hit popular 80's band Johnny Hates Jazz

Clark has spent years as a solo artist addressing spiritual and environmental topics through his music

But has reunited with Johnny Hates Jazz and released the album 'Magnetized' which also reflects some spiritual topics including reincarnation.

We will be talking to Clark about all these things and much more!

The second half will have an interview with Trend Forcaster Gerald Celente www.geraldcelente.com...

followed by a new segment called Campfire Stories which is paranormal/unusual experiences of the hosts and ATS members. This will be a regular part of the show(we will be looking for ATS members to come on the show and share their stories with us. send a U2U if interested).

At the tail of the show we will be conducting the telepathy/remote viewing experiment while discussing the theories and science related to the topic and finally revealing what our items or images were.

The hosts will all be present in ATS chat during the airing of the show each week to continue the discussion with ATS members as we listen to the show together.

Lets see how it goes! This is going to be fun!

edit on 26-3-2014 by NephraTari because: added videos

edit on 26-3-2014 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Great! Cant wait!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Eastern Standard Time?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yes
1:45 PM CST

11:45 AM PST

7:45 pm GMT

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sounds awesome!
I had no idea ATS did this kind of cool stuff!!

thanks.

edit on 3/26/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This experiment will be quite "out of the box". While we realize it's not for everyone, those willing to participate will be able to compare results against our projections. Of course, we'll report our findings, and discuss them in detail.

Thanks to all those who wish to participate, and we'll tell you what we find out. Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Im intrigued and I may even be a silent participant.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Every show just gets better and better... I may be a wee bit biased
...but if you aren't tuning in, you really are missing out...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here are the archived shows:

Out of the Box Radio Show

Typically it takes about a week for the last show to be updated and to show up there.

A big applause to Druid42 for his professional audio editing skills and all the time he puts into making us all sound good!

And as the OP states, if you've ever wondered about your psychic abilities, or wanted to practice some RV'ing, this is a great opportunity to do that with feedback. If there's enough interest, there would be no problem making it a regular weekly feature.
edit on 4905123amThursdayf05Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:05:49 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm totally in!

I enjoy attempting to RV.

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Nice..... I'm in

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Cool !!!
This sounds like a great idea, but, unfortunately, I will be getting my beauty sleep at that time.
(Dang third shift causes me to miss a lot of good stuff!)

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Will people be posting what they see on this thread, or some place where I can catch it later?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Right here, sled, so be sure to check back later!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is a really creative idea, OOTB crew! I've never really attempted to "remote view" anything - it would be cool to try.
However, I'm going to have my hands full at that time and date (with my autistic son) ! I will check in, though, to see the results.

This is an exciting experiment - wishing everyone success!

peace,
AB

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wish I did not have to work this Sunday. Looking forward to everyones results. Bookmarked for after the show

Have fun friends

Lucinda

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys n girls but I'll have to miss this , I just became a grandmother so I will be busy running to and fro from hospital. Our youngest daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Congrats to you on that beautiful little granddaughter!

I miss when my children were babies. My youngest just turned 5! But I miss that age where I could just hold them and sing to them. He won't let me do that anymore, he squiggles and squirms like a worm and protests!

Warmest wishes and blessings for you on this happy occasion!

CdT
edit on 28-3-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: word fix

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Quick question: my computer is currently out of commission, but is there any way to join the show via Trillian or a similar Skype-like program on an Android phone?
edit on 28-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

YAY a new little!

Congratulations...enjoy her. Well done, grandma. (What are you wanting to be 'called'?) My mum insisted that she would be called "Nan" and not "Grandma".

lol!!!

Anyway, if I remember, I'll be on the RV experiment. Fun. Not as fun as a new baby - but fun, anyway.

Thanks for posting the pic so we can remote view her!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

what a wonderful gift! congratulations! perhaps you will be in one of our thoughts during the event.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join