It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious object found on beach Maldives Baarah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If its what it looks like according to the pictures and comparisons on here,I wonder if it has it been discharged.If part of a certain missing plane ,then this may be an important factor in the investigation

I assume the officials weighed it ?
edit on 26-3-2014 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Yep, you're right, however oxygen mask don't drop from the ceiling in nightclubs when there is a fire. Plus, I think the larger cylindrical objects you see in the OP is for the cargo bay......i.e. No passengers down there. However the handheld ones are for short bursts to extinguish small fires, any larger the big boys take over.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

Yep, you're right, however oxygen mask don't drop from the ceiling in nightclubs when there is a fire. Plus, I think the larger cylindrical objects you see in the OP is for the cargo bay......i.e. No passengers down there. However the handheld ones are for short bursts to extinguish small fires, any larger the big boys take over.

Maybe now they have a convenient story line.

There was a faliure in the fire system that (somehow) released a huge amount of halon withtin the aircraft rendering everyone unconcious..end of story..Its funny how nothing else has "floated", just this hollow metal ball.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yes, to be honest I never thought of it like that. But it would be a convenient "out" wouldn't it. However, how do they get around the story of it being in the wrong place??

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's about time Sputnik returns from orbit!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

onehuman
Any idea how near this beach is to the one the supposide bodies were washing up on a week ago or so? Very interesting find indeed. Wonder what else will wash up and if we will hear about it
bodies washed ashore? I haven't heard about that

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

AnarchistoOfTheNorth
It's about time Sputnik returns from orbit!

Although funny, sputnik-1 returned in 1958... lol... yer kinda late for the welcome home party.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The only thing I can find about dead bodies washing up on shore is in Bangladesh, and then there was one in the Malacca strait which ended up being a fisherman.

www.phaccess.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

roadgravel
The thing to explain is the 6 or 7 hours of pings and the so called proof the plane was moving. Certainly floating slowly would not equal flying south 100s of miles. But then so much of this stuff doesn't fit together.

Just because they 'said' there were six or seven hours of pings doesn't necessarily make it so . . .

just sayin'

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
S&F

For this thread and you all involved in it.
It's good to see you all disecting and adding and aiding the effort instead of flaming the OP.

I'd say they were fire extinguishers. (empty or full?)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

They received the last handshake at 8:11 which is 7 and a half hour after take-off from KL airport.
That is certain, but i doubt they can calculate a route which is fairly accurate, let alone the position it was during the last handshake based on time.
One would have to know how fast this aircraft was flying and on which altitude.
They assume it flew 450 knots at an altitude of 35.000 ft, but it is not sure.
Also this satalite is not completely geo stationary, it wobbles (hope someone can shed more light on this)

To be honest, i think they are right that it plunged into the ocean, but they might be looking in the wrong place.
No data was send, only a handshake so they knew the plane was still reachable.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

DistantThunder
Halon extinguishers were phased out 10-15 years ago

They're still in use on aircraft.

We were trained to use them in flight attendant training less than five years ago. My brother who is the chief of a fire department confirmed for me that they were indeed phased out, but still used in the airline industry.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Looks like the two items are the same thing. Whoever took that picture should have put a yard stick or something for size reference beside it. If this whole shebang is a coverup for something far more nefarious, we want see this item in the pic anymore. It will dissapear just as the plane did. So far from what Ive read, I don't think Halon would be used in the passenger cabins, as Halon put out fire by taking the oxygen out of the air (rapidly). Fire stops burning at 15% oxygen, life cease's at 15% as well.

I can see it in the lavatories and cargo holds. If and I say IF this is from 370 someone has some serious explaining to do about why the satellites say otherwise. I got a feeling this is gonna be sweept under the rug. Or MSM will spend 14 kazillion dollars explaining as to why this item is BS. IMHO.... They know the truth, they know what happened, and all we are seeing is for spreading the narrative lie to the mass's.

My own personal experience with HALON SYSTEM. IN 1993 I was living in N.Y. on Long Island. I was an electricain for local contractor who was working a Gruman Facility on Long Island. Long story short, working un a small compter room. raised floor, two seperate ac systems, full of security. PLumbers set off the Halon System, everyone managed to get out of the room. except myself and one computer tech from Gruman. If that man had not handed me a oxygen mask and small tank, I would have succumbed to having no oxygen to breath and I probally would not be here now. Halon is toxic to fire and life.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Xmass bauble...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ML8715
The only thing I can find about dead bodies washing up on shore is in Bangladesh, and then there was one in the Malacca strait which ended up being a fisherman.

www.phaccess.com...

Thats always puzzled me. Why hasn't at least one body and or body part been washed up..even a shoe or an item of clothing.

If the plane broke up in the air there would be a huge debris field.

If it broke up on impact, something would float..look at the this piece they've found.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would say this is the best evidence yet that the plane did not make it to where they are searching. Hopefully this Halon extinguisher was not destroyed by a bomb squad already. Great find OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here's what's in OYM1262 mind. PLane could not communicate with anyone. It turned to land at alternative airstrip in Maylasia. Because the plane came onto their military radar and it could not communicate with them.....they shot it down. In a short time they realized their mistake. I read they have the "save face" mentality in Maylasia. They know what happened. They have probally known from the get go. Problem being they took out a whole lot of Chinese citizens. Remember a "save face" mentality.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
hydrazine bladder tank?( satellite fuel )
www.google.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Has this been posted?

Unknown object 'likely' aircraft fire suppression bottle, claim experts

Source

The unknown object found in Baarah in Haa Alif Atoll of the Maldives is "very likely" to be a fire suppression bottle from an aircraft, local aviation experts said on Wednesday.

An aircraft engineer is going to check the serial number.

ETA:
OP, you are a rockstar.
S&F

edit on 3/26/2014 by Olivine because: kudos

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Olivine
Has this been posted?

Unknown object 'likely' aircraft fire suppression bottle, claim experts

Source

The unknown object found in Baarah in Haa Alif Atoll of the Maldives is "very likely" to be a fire suppression bottle from an aircraft, local aviation experts said on Wednesday.

An aircraft engineer is going to check the serial number.

That update hasn't but the original pic and article are what this thread is on. Looks like they got the message and are checking it out. Would be a real deal killer for the other search if this turns out to be part of MH370.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join