It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Bill Yenne, I'm a military and aviation author. Ask me anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi Bill

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing, so thanks for taking the time to make us ATS users a little less dangerous :-)

My question: Is there - or at least in your opinion is there any substance in the myth of the Nazi Bell and it's rumoured further development in the U.S. thanks to Operation Paperclip at the end of WW2?

Among other things, legend has it that it was an experimental means of anti-gravity propulsion.

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: Just seen that TheToastmanCometh beat me to this question. Glad it's not just me

edit on 24-3-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi Bill and welcome to ATS!

my question (sorry if it has already been asked) do you think that todays UFO's are man made advanced ships that can defy gravity or Alien?

my thought is if the US came out and said 'Yes, these ships are ours' the world would be in uproar as UFO's have been spotted all over the globe even countries that hate the US, if they knew there airspace was being used how would they react?? (Russia, North Korea, China etc)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BillYenne

Hypersonic Aircraft have been attempted in design/analysis programs, but all have not met standards, peer reviews leading to funding with Fabrication/Test phase.
Is it futile?

edit on 24-3-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

A chronological list? Well, it starts ith the Aquatone/U-2 program, which is why a Groom Lake base was started in the first place, the proceeds through Oxcart/Archangel/A-12, etc. Check out my book for more detail.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Saucer-shaped craft? I've not seen any, but I'd love to if offered the chance. Ditto for reverse-engineered alien craft. I believe that saucer-shaped craft have been tested, but many years ago. Alien craft? Until I see one, I will against them existing on this planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

New Area 51? That's a good topic. Secret projects have been conducted at multiple sites for years -- the Air Force at Edwards and the Navy at Pax River. Though the bases are not denied to exist, secret programs have come and gone there. The same is true for contractor sites from Moses Lake to Helendale. There may or may not be a "denied existance" site of the size and scale of the Groom Lake/Nellis Range base complex, but there are certainly other, smaller sites in the West that have had classified activities taking place.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lets see here...My question to you, is this: can you give an educated guess as to what percent of ufo cases are actually military aircraft?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hello and thanks for being here.

Chances of WW3 happening?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

The SR-72? This program reminds me a lot of another Skunk Works hypersonic airplane, the X-30 NASP that was supposed to have been flying a quarter century ago and is now long forgotten. First there may or may not be a subscale demonstrator, and only then an operational airplane -- maybe. Keep your eyes on subscale demonstators that actually are flying. X-37? Mmmm.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What about these giant black triangles that are being seen in so many places?

One went through Ohio, Indiana and Illinois a few years ago that was said to be a mile long. It was followed by multiple police cars and sounded a lot like the Phoenix craft.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for your question about Colonel Lanni and the YF-24. I am familiar with his "mysterious" bio and have a copy in my files. I'm afraid that I do not have much to add about the YF-24, which was probably one of those aircraft that came and went pretty quickly, like Tacit Blue. Certain things seem to remain classified long after they logically should logically have been declassified. Maybe it's a matter of no one wanting to take the responsibility for pushing that button. Or maybe there really is more to it. We're still trying to figure out what the F-19 really was.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My question is this: Since these craft are demonstrated so publicly in the US and UK, why does virtually everybody involved in the area of aviation ignore them despite the fact that the term "black triangle" is almost as widely known in the US as the term UFO? (If you have reported on them in earnest, I would appreciate the published sources.)
edit on 3-24-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I know that Boeing has been looking into the physics of antigravity, but from what I have heard it is still very theoretical. It is well beyond my level of comprehension. I'd love to see it, though.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Sadly, I do not expect any major releases of declassified advanced aviation technology any time soon, but having said that, it may happen tomorrw.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I have not met Chuck Yeager, and it is my understanding that he did not receive astroaut wings. He never flew the X-15.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Thoughts on the Keshe Foundation? I'm in favor of any and all private sector initiatives to support space travel, either by humans or human surrogate robots.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Have I seen anything that is NOT of this planet?
Things made by intelligent life?
The qualified answer is "not that I know of."

Of course, moon rocks and meteorites are not of this planet and we have all seen those.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Flx liners? As you know, there are several meanings to the term. As for the one you are I think you are thinking about, I am familiar with the theory, but have seen no convincing evidence that it is more than theoretical.

Thank you for reading my books.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Sorry can a mod delete this comment please
edit on 39314p13924 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join