It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot Captain Shah Received Phone Call from Stolen Number Hours Before Take-

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

I have no idea about the investigation in Malaysia about this person (male or female) that purchased this phone, however yes there are many ships, the first of which was a Norwegian ship that was asked to help, and by this point many many other ships have been tasked to the area they are now searching..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Using Amateur Radio, its possible to make then dip a given length antenna into the waters of East Afrca and Transmit to another that is dipped in on the west coast, make us wonder does it not. I know we are told x amount are out there searching, but they are still looking for the Russian ship that went missing about 2 years back.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Aren't there abandoned US or Japanese airbases out there where an organization could have set up shop essentially, and be hiding this aircraft for a future attack? It's an out-there theory, but it doesn't strike me as something impossible. Would a repaired WWII-era landing strip be long enough to land a 777?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Take a look on en.wikipedia.........there is one island, SIRRI, near Iran that has a non controlled landing strip......There's stacks of small islands within the said indian ocean...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

It's really quite scary to think that scenario is actually possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

"Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go [prepaid] SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number

And we know how serious Malaysia is about fake passports...don't we?

This whole disappearance is turning sour by the minute. We are being fed bread crumbs, honestly. Authorities know way more than they say and the media plays along treating everything stupid and completely irrelevant as remarkable breaking news.

Within the last week, Australia announced that satellites picked up debris. Two days after, China reveals that satellites picked up debris. Today...BREAKING NEWS...France reveals that satellites picked up debris... @@

A wooden pallet?? Really? Yes, really. It's breaking news when satellites picks up totally irrelevant trash in the ocean but the real questions don't get answered now, do they?

You'll never find out what that phone thing was all about, just like all the other interesting questions that are still unanswered since MH370 disappeared.

But...BREAKING NEWS...some satellite will pick up some other garbage floating in the ocean tomorrow....

To the Media, the Governments handling this:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Correct, and I wonder how much material is still drifting ref the 2011 Japans Tsunami ??

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Slow-ass investigators is all I have to say. It's 15 days later.

This should have been among one of the very first things they checked, and probably was. Why they're bringing it up now is probably more indicative of either a cover up or that they flat out don't have the first clue what happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
here you go:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

vkey08
This HAS to be one of the more bizarre things to come out of this whole ordeal, now there's a"mystery woman" who was talked to by the captain right before takeoff. They don't know who she is, and cannot find her, but she used a "prepaid untraceable cellphone" to make the call..

This just gets stranger and weirder..

“Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go [prepaid] SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number,” the British paper wrote.
Blaze Article

You can get PAYG SIM card packs at international airports and from vending machines in nearby hotels. Then you can either top them up using bank teller machines, or register a credit card with the network operator and have automatic top-up. Sometimes, a SIM card will work abroad, sometimes it won't, all depending on whether the network operators accept each others cards. Sometime the SIM card will work until the network realizes they don't accept the other networks.

Though, you can also buy blank SIM cards and program them yourself:

forensicstore.com...

With the satellite searching, the French are just showing that they can detect 1 metre objects in the ocean. I've done searching using the "tomnod" website, and there isn't much to find except empty ocean, clouds, whales, cargo ships and wave crests.
edit on 23-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
is it possiable that one of the 2 Iranians helped get this stolen passport
edit on 3/23/2014 by oscarveli21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Obviously, nothing is certain but I have a feeling this is some kind of Problem > Reaction > Solution type of scenario. The question is that if it is, what's the "solution" they're after?

If they just wanted an excuse to put more tracking devices on commercial jets, they could have done that easily enough without this. I don't think anyone would have objected too much to that after 9/11.

Or is it really more of a distraction to keep the public mind on something relatively pointless?
edit on 23-3-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's interesting to me that we get new info every few days. Now today, this phone call and the fact the plane flew at 12000feet after it turned. Why do we find out about this today? Especially the 12000 feet detail??? This whole story is bogus IMO! Who knows what the real truth is, who's really involved and mostly I feel sorry for the pax and their families.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Let me point out something quite common in this scenario. The pilot is separated from his wife, right? They still share a home, right? He was called from a a'untraceable' cell phone, right? It's his mistress. Never mind the stolen ID, it's possibly her way of adding another layer of anonymity against discovery by his estranged wife. It happens every day.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Possibly, but if the pilot is already separated from his wife then I don't know why the woman would take such extreme measures - using a stolen ID - to purchase a track phone. If they're already split up, just call him from your cell phone.

Granted, maybe she's incredibly paranoid. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If they wanted you to know what happened to the plane you would know. They don't want you to know.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Following your reference to the now / new mysterious Female phone caller etc. If she had to fill out a form, then surely the form or shop counter, or whatever will carry fingerprints plus possible DNA samples. Did the shop have a close circuit camera ????

If the phone was stolen as mentioned above it doesn't matter if you have all the data from the one filling out the form. This would only lead to the person who bought the phone and I guess they already know who this person is. How could the tell us it was a stolen phone from a woman if they don't know this already?

They can try to locate the position of the phone at the time the phone call was made and maybe this might reveal something but if this was really a masterpiece plan the stolen phone was just used for that purpose and the call made from a random location to be destroyed afterwards.

ETA: Maybe the NSA could help here. They always state that they intercept all our calls worldwide to protect us and prevent such things. So maybe they can recall the phone call from their server and speech analysis will help somehow.
edit on 1395645667321xMarchE by UnixFE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

tinner07
Seems odd our Gov't wouldnt have known of that phone call before it even happened.

Surely this has to be a typo. You can't seriously expect your government to have known about this phone call before[\b] it happened, unless of course you mean the call was made by the U.S Government because otherwise they would have to have had some pretty good psychics working for them to have that knowledge...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The debris story in the south indian ocean is all only to condition the families so that as time goes on they will calm down and accept that the jet cannot be found

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

rabourby

WeSbO

cantsee4looking
i may be missing something ,but didnt the pilot have his phone on him?

Well yes of course in order to receive the call from the number that was bought using a fake identity. I don't really understand why you are asking that question ? Have I missed something ?
edit on 23-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

If he had his phone with him how do they know he receieved a call

From phone records.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join