It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. take over the Malysian Boeing 777?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
what don't get is what would be the point of taking the Boeing 777?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

highlydisappointed
what i was thinking was that maybe some government has some kind of floating airport landingstrip ship... like a aircraft carrier... like something that is a ship in the sea or a sky platform that the Boeing 777 could have landed on
edit on 16-3-2014 by highlydisappointed because: (no reason given)

The UK/US has this.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Um.....No.....Obama isn't a strong enough president with that plan.....Nope...he has his executive orders he can just sign to help him...no need to steal a plane.

You know that Muppet movie that's coming out this month? He should star in it...because that's what he is; a grinning, googly-eyed, bobble-headed Muppet. I'd be more apt to believe that he hijacked that plane so he could go on another "vacay" than I would any shred of evidence that attempts to prove he ever did something so bold as to make an actual decision.

That being said, his puppeteers most likely weren't involved in the plane incident either...in my humble opinion

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

lacrimoniousfinale

highlydisappointed
what i was thinking was that maybe some government has some kind of floating airport landingstrip ship... like a aircraft carrier... like something that is a ship in the sea or a sky platform that the Boeing 777 could have landed on
edit on 16-3-2014 by highlydisappointed because: (no reason given)

The UK/US has this.

holly poop... i was near right?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by highlydisappointed

Yeah.
An island is nearly a ship.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Phage

Yeah.
An island is nearly a ship.

they could have landed there easily

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yes indeed. They could have.
Now all you need is a why. Why would the US be involved? Why would the US allow it?
You can do it!

(Looks like some nice surf on the southwest side!)
edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe some king of false flag?

Load the plane up with a nuke?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Perfect.
You'll do well here.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Phage

Yes indeed. They could have.
Now all you need is a why. Why would the US be involved? Why would the US allow it?
You can do it!

(Looks like some nice surf on the southwest side!)
edit on 3/16/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Perhaps the US isn't involved...then what....why would someone else take it?... I still say it's radical Muslims on revenge for bin laden.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I still contend it was probably a mechanical problem that happened very unexpected as so quick no comm could be established. I think the plane suddenly exploded. But hey I guess it's just wild speculation on my part, if not mechanical short comings then obviously it is the biggest alien abduction the government and MIB will bury.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Perhaps the US isn't involved

Then landing at Diego Garcia would be a problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I love you.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Mr Headshot
reply to post by Phage

I love you.

AWE

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Phage

Perfect.
You'll do well here.

Yeah... I dough that..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by learnatic

The plane may have been taken over electronically by the US using AWACS planes and flown somewhere, most likely Diargo Garcia and are even now likely water boarding the Freescale engineers and getting Chinese military secrets.

Does Jim Stone explain how a plane can be taken over by reconnaissance aircraft?

Stealth fighter link up to a commercial flight, does anyone know where Stevan Segal was at the time of the downed flight?

Is the military action to far fetched that it could not be considered? I mean, is that idea even a possibility?

Just saying.
edit on 16-3-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Phage

Perhaps the US isn't involved

Then landing at Diego Garcia would be a problem.

Yes, difficult to land there.....but, regardless, I still say the pilot was in on it for whatever reason ....looking at the pilots will uncover the " why." ... Who knows, maybe the pilot was in debt from gambling and wild women, and got paid handsomely..He did have a flight simulator in his house so,he's had alot of scenarios he could have worked on...and the pilot was a big supporter of Anwar Abrahim, who was just thrown in jail....so...why do people take hostages...for leverage! ...Maybe that is why the Malaysian government is so tight lipped and NOT cooperating.they're working out a ranson prisoner swap?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Woah *shock/horror a pilot that liked aviation enough to have his own flight simulator at home. I used to have a flight sim at home, does that make me a terrorist too?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Stealthbomber

Woah *shock/horror a pilot that liked aviation enough to have his own flight simulator at home. I used to have a flight sim at home, does that make me a terrorist too?

Only if you're linked to Anwar Abrahim.....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Well you've already learned how ludicrous is it to land a 777 on an aircraft carrier.

You could maybe land it on a small island but you would also need a large hangar to store it so satellites wouldn't see it, it's not like a stolen car where you can just throw a tarp over it. China has repositioned satellites to do just this.

As bad as it sounds I don't think MH-370 is going to turn up anywhere but on the bottom of the ocean.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join