It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. take over the Malysian Boeing 777?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by jazz10

And what remote control system is that? Point to a specific system on the plane. Just saying "remote control" and "fly by wire" doesn't cut it. Back up your claims with an actual way to do it.

The following video might give you a hint, but there's no technical detail if that's what you are asking...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i notice that on the news there was footage of military craft dropping sensor bouys..
this whole event may have been cover for something else altogether

i wonder what they are really looking for, or are they dropping sensor gear for something that might be coming down the pike in the future

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

No matter how you do it the crew can override it and take it back.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Kurius

Zaphod58
reply to post by jazz10

And what remote control system is that? Point to a specific system on the plane. Just saying "remote control" and "fly by wire" doesn't cut it. Back up your claims with an actual way to do it.

The following video might give you a hint, but there's no technical detail if that's what you are asking...

From the information I got so far it sounds like the Batteries failed in the model 777 again and that caused a fast moving fire and smoke to over take the crew and shut off electrical power.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

I think you are thinking the 787. The 777 uses the "standard" battery and has never had a battery issue.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Nitzz321

Do you how many companies Blackstone group own? They lead a consortium to buy a very profitable company, big deal.

www.youtube.com...

Missing airliner and how to follow the money trail.

Remember that it is always pilot error and here we find that the pilot thought the hijacker told him to stand up, but the
Hijacker clearly said shut up = Pilot Error!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join