It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop haters...I'm calling you out!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mind you the OP and I are in Canada our cops are not quite as brutal yet but surely and slowly the trend seems to be going that way . or has always been a problem the cell phones are the cops worst enemy now days .

I say make em all wear cameras on their vets we shouldn't be able to spy on our local enforcement too to make sure they are law biding law enforcers

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

If you are looking for the "popular reply"....than you might not get what i am getting at.
For the third time this week I have to say it.

Being popular on the internet is like being the the guy sitting at the cool table in the cafeteria of the mental hospital.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I am not trying to be popular, I figured I'd share that I'm not going to follow the police love trend. I am aware that mods on this forum are in law enforcement, and I trust they will grant me my free speech.

I do not seek fame, I clearly wish to inform you on my beliefs about police.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

DrumsRfun

Disclaimer.
I am not saying there are not bad cops...i am saying there are more retarded citizens than bad cops,the morons create the bad cops...so i am thinking it is more on you than them,they deal with retarded citizens all day...most of you don't even deal with cops so my point is solid.

There are plenty of video start to finish, you have no notion about 'retarded' citizens versus bad cops unless you come up with the figures.
However there are those with a disability who come up against the police in this manner,

Now do you want to go ad infinitum with this and give Sceptic Overlord a hernia, because there is no shortage of start to finish madness.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

deadcalm

Whoa there Law and Order....slow your role for a second here. It isn't illegal to be disrespectful to a cop and even if it were....police aren't allowed to deal out justice to anyone that irks them....no matter how bad a day they might be having.
[/quote]

You're right,

And this is the guy that called the police. Had the OP not used the word 'Retards' I would probably not had something to say...no feck it, I would have.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that people think it's okay to verbally abuse the police and then expect to get away with it. Try walking in their shoes, jerks.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

They chose to walk in those shoes, I didn't.

I hate to seem so cynical against police, but I mean.. look around you.. if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. Then the bad cops will vastly out number the good cops.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised by this thread. 22 flags in an hour. Are there 22 cops looking for sympathy here?

OP, you are a long standing member here on ATS, and I respect your viewpoints, but you must have read the NUMEROUS threads about authority figures taking liberties on the common folk. Like, you say in your OP, I'm going to call you out.

I will start linking the "BS" threads you are calling out. I mean, the legitimate threads where abuse of power are, well documented.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

Holy #. Just You Tube "police brutality on camera".

Sickening. No need to link anything...
edit on 13-3-2014 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm a psych patient. I've been detained a few times. I was polite to them. They were polite to me. You get what you give.

As far as walking in their shoes, just remember what you said the next time someone verbally abuses you.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

I will, but that rarely, if not ever happens as I am not in a position in my life where people need to think less of me to verbally abuse me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

smurfy

Now do you want to go ad infinitum with this and give Sceptic Overlord a hernia, because there is no shortage of start to finish madness.

I myself view this not only as Police brutality, but racism. It's clearly a black on White crime, and I hope that bitch got sued. That absolutely enraged me. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

smurfy

And this is the guy that called the police. Had the OP not used the word 'Retards' I would probably not had something to say...no feck it, I would have.
edit on 13-3-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

Now yuh see, here is where you lost me. First you post a crystal clear example of Police brutality, and then with this one you post the Police doing their job.

The guy was an idiot, and anyone with a brain should understand that. He starts screaming that he's a U.S soldier, and then The former MARINE cop reminds him that Soldiers are not MARINES, and that he is out of line.

I loved every second of it. The guy was a punk, and he got what he deserved. ~$heopleNation
edit on 13-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Anyone that fails to recognize that abuse of power under color of authority is an epidemic in the US is stupid or lying. I'm calling out this scum and their accessories and apologists every day, all day and I won't stop.

You probably think it's OK to violate people you don't identify with. Let me guess, hippies, homeless, thugs, assholes, whatever the flavor of the month is. I know the whole songbook. These scum drain the taxpayers blind with their pensions and civil settlements then bloody your nose and laugh.

I was arrested and detained illegally, never charged with anything. At that time I thought, it was just part of the authority structure, nothing I can do, besides, I'm white so it probably won't happen again.

I was wrong then but I learned how the world of law enforcement works and it's a disgrace to a free society from the NSA, FBI, DHS,TSA down to low IQ jackboots on the street. All above the law. It's a disgrace and makes me sick that I have to explain that to up and coming children.

One day they'll come for you and it will be people like mes recording video. Too good for you, if you ask me.

edit on 13-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Want to know who America's largest street gang is? Some will be shocked (if they've been in a coma for the last 20 years) and some will be like, well duh....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by ScareCro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why would I like cops, I dont even like most people.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't have time to type it out right now, but posting to bookmark this thread.
I will return later to give you a different perspective.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I was once raided. They destroyed my house. Broke my stuff. One hit me in the face with a book thrown across the room while a detective and two other officers laughed.

Also, two days ago I heard my town sherif tell me "the trailer park is filled with n****ers".

I am not a cop hater. But my entire life I have seen men and women in power act like pigs.

In fact, I can't seem to remember a single time I saw a person in the business of "authority" act like a decent human.

Just saying.

MM

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, and lets be very VERY honest. Most people in positions of authority abuse power. Its not a cop thing. Its a "small penis and/or small brain thing".

If you have never been attacked/abused/mistreated or belittled by authority, you probably are wealthy and/or lucky.

Not all police misuse their badge and job…but most do. And they also mostly mistreat the poor and whom they can get away with mistreating.

And its not just police. Its "most people". Most people are pigs.

Doubly so if they are Tv watching Western folks.

If you can rant…so can I. hugs bro!

MM
edit on 13-3-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

smurfy

AND THAT right there is what 90%+ of all Cops are.

That! And it makes me sick. Disgusting. The fat slob cop and the abusive slow-minded one using his hands as weapons and keeping a "master over you" tone.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that snide/disgusting/dimwitted tone out of a cop's mouth. I'd have enough money in my pocket to take more than one of them out to dinner.

THAT is the tone a cop uses with the youth, and with the poor.

Rant about whatever you want…but if you don't recognize this type of behavior as "typical" of cops…you have NOT dealt with many of them.

I have. professionally and personally. And they are MOSTLY all the same, if not worse.

That poor kid (who served my country btw). Physically abused and manhandled like cattle because he decided to what? Speak in a tone this NAZI didn't enjoy?

Ya…whatever.

MM

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

SheopleNation

The guy was an idiot, and anyone with a brain should understand that. He starts screaming that he's a U.S soldier, and then The former MARINE cop reminds him that Soldiers are not MARINES, and that he is out of line.

I loved every second of it. The guy was a punk, and he got what he deserved. ~$heopleNation
edit on 13-3-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

This guy was an idiot and got what he deserved!? he was a victim of a violent crime and was physically attacked by a NAZI officer.

If people had half the dignity they should have, they would have run to aid this kid.

He was upset, a recent victim of an attack, the guy who called the police, and he was approached by an officer with an attitude and a false ego.

Then he violently attacked the young man in the video. You loved this?

YOU LOVED THIS!?

LOVED!!!?

You think this cop was doing HIS JOB!?

What he did should be the reason he is stripped of his badge. And he belongs in a cell for violent animals. Cus he IS a violent, and dangerous animal. He shows all the signs of a savage who is a danger to others.

And YOU see a man doing his job…its no wonder our entire country is spineless and under the iron fist of a totalitarian police force.

Officially leaving this thread before I vomit. Good day.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join