It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic structures on the front side of the moon + other 'anomalies'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
no insult was intended. to answer you questions.

- i don't own a telescope and only footage i taken of the moon is with my sony DCR-DV106 handy cam with 40x optical zoom.
- structures on moon have NOT remained unobserved, please do a research before making claims.

here's a Allen Roswell footage

and here's J.L. Walson footage

you see, there are things you proclaimed impossible or non-existent.

eriktheawful

tachyonator7
i feel your hate and anger because you failed to locate any anomalies yourself with you pocket telescope that shows moon in potato resolution.. i wonder why you don't see the structures. anyway, structures ARE in the wikipedia moon photo, that 's what it is and that's all that i claim.

reply to post by eriktheawful

edit on 14-3-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

And of course instead of debating in a intelligent manner (or showing that yes you have the experience, knowledge and ability to use the equipment yourself), you instead take to being abusive and insulting.

Pretty typical of your posting style here on ATS, and is not surprising. But's it's also against the TCs here.

Why not try keeping to the subject: your artifact on the moon, and answer the following questions:

Have you actually used a telescope to view this part of the moon? If so, what type of telescope were you using, eye piece info, etc. ?

Have you taken your own images of the area in question? Many examples of amateurs that have imaged that area have been show to you (and ignored by you).

How, if this artificial structure actually exists, has it remained unobserved by literally hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers for over a century or more?

How is it, that only you seemed to have found this structure, in plain view, using a wiki image only of the full moon, at very low resolution ?

No hate here. Only questions, and on topic no less.

Can you answer them?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tachyonator7

And here is an entire thread dedicated here on ATS for Astrophotography in the Space Exploration forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's 20 pages long and in it you will find many ATS members that are amateur astronomers like me, who also take images of the moon (and many other things in the skies).

You'll find images and videos of the moon taken through different kinds of telescopes, and many amazing images and video taken through the camera only. Some of the things posted were taken with cameras using 300mm and 1300mm lens that show incredible detail.

There is even a image taken of your crater that you claim is something other than a crater there:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Was taken with nothing more than a 8 inch scope and a iPhone. Here's the post link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not really seeing any posts shouting about alien buildings on the visible side of the moon in that sticky thread there.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
go watch the footage i posted that clearly shows huge structures on the NEAR side of the moon.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

tachyonator7
go watch the footage i posted that clearly shows huge structures on the NEAR side of the moon.

Bit late. Those have been posted here before.

Nice looking terrain on the moon. Roswell's shadow of a crater....and Lenard's older video of terrain.

I'm afraid that neither video show's Moon Base Alpha however.

They are good examples of atmospheric defraction (what we call "seeing" in the astronomy world) when viewing the moon through turbulent atmosphere. They are also good videos to show what happens when you try to zoom in more than either your telescope or camera is best at.

Take a good read of the comments made of either video on their pages.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
hahahha, so lame. so the sqare building dropping a huge shadow perfectly visible is a "atmospheric defraction"?? [SNIP] jl footage is even more close up and we can see the multiple huge structures and ships on the surface and hovering. you are a fool my friend, big time.

eriktheawful

tachyonator7

Bit late. Those have been posted here before.

Nice looking terrain on the moon. Roswell's shadow of a crater....and Lenard's older video of terrain.

I'm afraid that neither video show's Moon Base Alpha however.

They are good examples of atmospheric defraction (what we call "seeing" in the astronomy world) when viewing the moon through turbulent atmosphere. They are also good videos to show what happens when you try to zoom in more than either your telescope or camera is best at.

Take a good read of the comments made of either video on their pages.

edit on 3/14/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed personal attack

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

tachyonator7
hahahha, so lame. so the sqare building dropping a huge shadow perfectly visible is a "atmospheric defraction"?? who d F are you? a disinfo agent, or a blind monkey? jl footage is even more close up and we can see the multiple huge structures and ships on the surface and hovering. you are a fool my friend, big time.

Mods? How 'bout sending this guy bye-bye?

(post by tachyonator7 removed for a manners violation)
(post by tachyonator7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm afraid that what one may think is structures.....

Are really nothing more than......

Craters.

Wonderful looking impact geology on the moon. There are plenty of craters that are strange enough looking on their own:

That you don't really need any blurry pictures to make you go "Hmmmmm?"

And shadows?

Yes. There are some very deep craters located at the moon's poles that have some very deep shadows, mainly because of the angle of sunlight that falls on them being at the poles in the first place:

But of course, anyone that wants to think those things are buildings, surely you have a right to think that if you wish. I won't stop you.

However, I won't stop offering what is really there either.

Politely I might add.
edit on 14-3-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
dbl post.
edit on 14-3-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

eriktheawful
...But of course, anyone that wants to think those things are buildings, surely you have a right to think that if you wish. I won't stop you.

Politely I might add.

Do you mean you aren't going to call people "blind fools" and "dumb" for not agreeing with you?

What a concept!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

eriktheawful But now, I want to zoom in even more. Let us try to get a clear image of it's eye by zooming in even more:

Somebody needs to tell the world about the structures on rooster eyes!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Nice images.

Did you take them yourself through a scope, or some other amateur astronomer did through their own scope?

Or are we to trust tptb that they are faithfully presented as is?

Considering tptb's track record of lying almost every time they open their mouths if it suits them, i prefer to err on the side of caution when viewing their images, except perhaps for the very early ones, when they were convinced Humanity would never have more computing power at their personal disposal than perhaps that equal to an early digital wristwatch. Even that power at our fingertips would have been a little 'far fetched' back in the mid 60's.

I too have seen anomalies on Luna, with my own eyes, through my own scope...one of which was not unlike the very large towers seen in the amateur image posted by the OP.

Then again, not all can see, regardless of the equipment, skill or experience they personally have, the images presented or pretty much anything else that doesn't tally with their own paradigms...their minds simply will-not-accept-it...and nothing and nobody are going to change that unfortunately. Sadly, that doesn't only apply to ancient Lunar anomalies, (probably Human in origin from a previous round of 'us' in my opinion), but pretty much anything that deviates too far from what we're told is fact by routine liars.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

eriktheawful
...But of course, anyone that wants to think those things are buildings, surely you have a right to think that if you wish. I won't stop you.

Politely I might add.

Do you mean you aren't going to call people "blind fools" and "dumb" for not agreeing with you?

What a concept!

He's not a retarded barbarian... avatar aside. :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
your reluctance to see the obvious is startling and scary, i mean if humanity is so blinded, we are finished. how could anyone not-blind say this cube with straight angles and clearly dropping a long shadow extending to the nearby crater look like a crater to anyone!?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

tachyonator7
your reluctance to see the obvious is startling and scary, i mean if humanity is so blinded, we are finished. how could anyone not-blind say this cube with straight angles and clearly dropping a long shadow extending to the nearby crater look like a crater to anyone!?

Again, you should always refer to the HIGHER resolution photos.

edit on 14-3-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

The images I posted in my last post were from the LROC (put together by the University of Arizona).

However, if you'd rather look at amateur images, by all means, google it.

All one needs to do is locate the name of the crater, Google it, then look for images taken by people, see what equipment they used, etc.

For example, this is Aristarchus crater (and is one the OP is saying was a artificial structure):

Here is an example of a amateur image of it:

Source

Looks pretty much the same to me.

Then of course the 2nd crater the OP talked about was Exodus :

And here is another image of it that is not from the LROC:

mvas.org...

I have no doubt that government's lie to their people. They do it all the time. They also hide things.

Being ex-US Navy, working on weapons systems, I know things that you don't, and I also signed a piece of paper when I got out that said if I talked about those classified weapons specs, that I agree to let the government throw me into a very deep pit behind bars.
That piece of paper is good for 50 years (signed it in 1994, so I still have another 30 years to go).

But, I doubt seriously that the government (The Mysterious Powers That Be (said with full echo effect), can hide the sky from you, me and literally billions of people around the world.

Not if you, me and all those others have the ability and tools to look at things ourselves.

Now: far side of the moon? Well, I can't go out and take any pictures of it.....and people showing blurry pics of the far side of the moon, it's a bit harder to argue with.

But the near side of a 1500 mile wide object that is only 250,000 miles away, that can be bright enough when it's full to cast shadows here at night?

Nope. Sorry.

Not unless they are very small. You can buy a telescope who's resolution is more than good enough to resolve things down to just a couple of miles big.

A 50 foot crashed space ship?

Yep, going to be hard to see it with any telescope you or I could buy.

But that's not what the OP is showing.

The OP is claiming that Aristarchus is a structure, and it's 24 miles across. Easily resolved in even a cheap telescope or binocs. And Exodus? It's 43 miles across!

Sorry.....just way too big, and has been seen by way too many people to try and hide it from us.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
once again, i didn't insult you in any way. sorry but saracasam aint gonna help your failed debunking.

Soylent Green Is People

eriktheawful

Politely I might add.

What a concept!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

tachyonator7

Because it isn't, and you're seeing things you desperately want to see but aren't actually there.

Abusing people who disagree with you will not persuade people that you are worth believing.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hello OP

Lets pretend for a moment that all of the 'fools' here actually agree with you and are convinced that you have found evidence (on wiki a page) that is going to change human history as we know it.

Now what?

How are you going to bring this to the attention of the world and convince the rest of humanity that there are bases/buildings on the moon?

Surely this news is too big for only us 'fools' and deserves a much wider audience than an internet forum?

So, what is the next step?

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join