It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family "attacked" by 22lb cat. Cornered in bedroom, father calls 911. lol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My cat mind controls me the little turd lol. I cant not pat him when he commands my attention.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by Darkblade71

"Cat: RAAAAAAAAR!"

HAHAHAHA I love the transcript from the video.

Cat's are evil. But I have to wonder what kind of dog this family has. What sort of a dog lets the cat go on a rampage and terrorize the whole family? They probably had a pomeranian or something. A german shepard never would have stood for that crap.

LOL My dog is terrified of our cat. She is an 8 lb Persian but she terrorizes him so I don't blame him. She will sit in the hall in front of the bedroom door and block him from coming out. He will not go past her. It is hilarious. I always tell him to grow a pair and not let her treat him like that. He is an 18 lb Pekingese/Corgi mix. He could totally get her if he wanted BUT she runs the house.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

That really sucks.

The cat probably doesn't like him. It can probably sense he doesn't like him back. My old cat Lily was about 16lbs and she did NOT like my ex. This was 10yrs ago. I should have taken the fact she didn't like him as a clue and red flag. She was sweet to everyone but hated him. She never really attacked him but she would swat at him whenever he walked by.

I had a little kitten get me one time. She got out of my apt. I had only had her a few weeks. She was scared once she got into the hall and took off out the back door and into the parking lot behind our apts. My neighbor ran after her. We both got scratched and she sunk her teeth right into my wrist. I covered her with my shirt and she still had her teeth in me until I got into the apt and could get her calmed down. It hurt like hell. I still have a scar on my arm from her. It's small but it's there. My neighbor got scratched up too. She calmed down as soon as we put the shirt over her and snuggled her close. She was scared and I couldn't get mad at her for what she did to us. I remember giving her a ton of treats and leaving all kinds of new toys out for her. She never ran out the door again.

<< 1  2   >>

join