It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it,this has all the trappings of a staged event. If it isn't staged, it's certainly being exploited to the hilt by the propaganda brigade.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Ha ha no i have to get some work done so feel free to post away.

Be interesting to see what the outcome of todays search brings about.

Cant believe there is still nothing really.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone.

I may post if i see something of interest

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Half of the Satelites of USA are on Korea, the other half are on Russia. Its stupid to think they don't know what happened yet. Most probably is already considered "secret" and is filed somewhere. Truth wont be known any time soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is the second man that they are trying to identify.

There has also been a second person to come forward as missing his flight. It's looking more like they meant to say it's not true five people showed up and left, but rather five people just never showed up in the first place.

Also now, The Guardian has made comment that the unknown passenger does look like the actual Luigi Maraldi whose passport was stolen. If you look at the other picture though, of the group of four on Laura Rozen's Twitter page, the person looks different (though the shirts are the same).
It's nothing, really, but figured it was worth a mention as I'm sure someone will comment on whether or not Maraldi is part of a plot.
edit on 11-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
news.ninemsn.com.au...

A young woman claims she was entertained in the cockpit for an entire flight back in 2011 by the co-pilot who was on board the Malaysian Airlines plane that went missing on Saturday.

This puts a different twist on the whole thing

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Scroll down a bit to see the pic of both guys. Someone messed up the photocopying. They both have the same lower body.... Guardian Article

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but is there a possibility that there was a suitcase nuke on board. Plane would of vaporised into thin air.
But I'm sure a explosion would of shown up on some sort of radar.
One more thing, isn't it interesting that the msm is not reporting on Ukraine lately. distract the masses.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

aarys
I'm no expert, but is there a possibility that there was a suitcase nuke on board. Plane would of vaporised into thin air.
But I'm sure a explosion would of shown up on some sort of radar.
One more thing, isn't it interesting that the msm is not reporting on Ukraine lately. distract the masses.

Nope...and the MSM is still reporting on the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Or we're looking for shapeshifters.

But seriously, good catch. They look fairly close. Wonder if they will correct it (or for the conspiracy side, if they hope noone will notice).

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I'm going with simple screw up by the authorities. Kind of makes them look slightly incompetent though.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Most likely, yea. As I said, it almost fits perfectly.

Here's some more info on the guys with the stolen passports:

“One of these the two was my friend from high school,” an anonymous Iranian told the Persian service on Monday by phone from Malaysia.

“I met him the first day he arrived in Malaysia... he said he was staying for three to four days but was eventually going to Germany, that his final destination was Frankfurt in Germany,” he said.

“He stayed for almost a week in Malaysia. The last night [before the flight] he stayed at mine ... We went together when he booked the flights and I even had his booking number and was checking his flight status online, that’s why I remember which flight he was taking. I had seen his flight number.”

“I accompanied them to the airport. It was almost 8pm when we headed to the airport and we arrived around 9pm to 9.15pm at the airport and we stayed in the car for few minutes and chatted.”

“The last night before the flight, they both stayed at mine. His friend was dyeing his beard and hair and was checking the colour [of his hair and beard] to match with the picture of a passport. He was making himself look like the photo in the passport...When we printed the tickets, I realised that the passports were fake. My friend’s passport belonged to an Austrian and my friend’s friend had a passport belonging to an Italian ... They had three flights to take, from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, from Beijing to, I think, Amsterdam and from Amsterdam my friend was heading to Frankfurt and his friend was going to another country.”

The Iranian told BBC Persian that his friend’s mother in Iran has since contacted him and asked him to inform the airline about his forged passport.

“His mother told me how he got hold of the fake passport. He had bought the fake passport and wanted to go [to Germany] to seek asylum and his mother told me his son was travelling with another person... My last contact with the two was 11.30pm when they had passed the immigration gate.

“I wanted to make sure they’ve found their way. They said they were waiting to get on the plane. I have [since the mother’s contact] informed the airline and this is how I’ve made sure they were aboard the flight.”

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Can someone clarify the latest comment from the friend?

“He stayed for almost a week in Malaysia. The last night [before the flight] he stayed at mine ... We went together when he booked the flights and I even had his booking number and was checking his flight status online, that’s why I remember which flight he was taking. I had seen his flight number.”

We went together when he booked the flight? Thought the flight booking was made in Thailand?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

Good catch, I skimmed over that, assuming it was something wrong with the translation (like the use of 'mine' for 'my place').

Other sites seems to imply after the March 1st missed date that Mr Ali shortly bought new tickets. This implies, though, that they bought the tickets one day prior. I suppose without knowing when Mr Ali got the tickets that it's possible this high school friend meant to say they went to a middle man (Asay, the second Iranian mentioned) who got the tickets for them.

Because they didn't specify a certain flight, I'm doubting the terrorism plot line, though I suppose it's possible if they actually did book the night before in hopes of getting that flight by "chance".

To make the story more mysterious, the phone number belonging to Mr Ali is dead.

This whole thing is playing out like a Hollywood movie.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I read today that it's being reported that they have rang the mobile numbers of people that where on board the plane and they are ringing? If it was an explosion that wouldn't happen obviously. I think the story with those two guys is a coverup.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
And what's more Hollywood movie (or cheesy Law & Order episode) than a story involving life insurance scams?

“Maybe somebody on the flight has bought a huge sum of insurance, who wants family to gain from it or somebody who has owed somebody so much money, you know, we are looking at all possibilities,” Bakar told a news conference.

Am I the only one who sees that as more far fetched than some of the theories mentioned on here?

Does anyone know if the xrays they take of luggage gets saved to video somewhere? If this were an act of terror, could they go back and review that kind of stuff?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

ManiShuck
Does anyone know if the xrays they take of luggage gets saved to video somewhere? If this were an act of terror, could they go back and review that kind of stuff?

There would have to be a cargo manifest of some kind. Whether what was claimed was true is another story though....

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So that's all they would have then? No records of what the xrays saw? I assume the stuff going into the cargo part of the plane goes through the same stuff the carry-on stuff does... I've never flown before.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I wouldn't know either. I just can't see every image being kept but I could easily be wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before:

"
First possible sighting of plane going into the sea off Gulf of Thailand ??
A 'bright light descending at high speed', witnessed by a man in north-west Malaysia may be the first positive clue that the missing Malaysian Airlines jet crashed into the Gulf of Thailand.
Alif Fathi Abdul Hadi, 29, says he saw the light heading towards the South China Sea at 1.45am on Saturday, some four minutes after the last radar contact with the aircraft.
Businessman Mr Alif lives in Kampung Kadok, in the far north west of the Malaysian mainland, close to the southern border of Thailand.
The light he witnessed was several miles north of the flight path the jet ought to have been on.
Lending credibility to Mr Alif's account is a similar claim by fisherman Azid Ibrahim, 55, who says he saw a bright light streaking overhead at 1.30am on Saturday, about 100 miles south of where Mr Alif had seen the light."

- See more at: www.metronewsday.com... -the-sea-off-gulf-of-thailand.html#sthash.g4fcgUy1.dpuf

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I haven't read all of the postings so I'm going ahead with this ... What about the 20 world-class electronics geeks on board that plane? Working on secret weaponry for the Dept. of Defense ... making a plane disappear from radar. Is it possible that this is what happened? Did that plane, in fact, land safely somewhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join