It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Vet cuts down Mexican Flag flying over American Flag

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

yes but we have a bill of sale and a deed.
they don't

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hypocrisy - because of this backlash against unpatriotic Mexicans

When they are here in part for reasons beyond their control - and those reasons are partly (partly - not completely) because of our influence

Do you understand what I meant now?

Link? What link?

BS

My Ex's father for thirty years went down to Mexico and built factories for many well known and established large corporations which by the way "took Er Jobs" to Mexico which Mexico has supposedly about 70 million living as what Americans call 'Middle Class' What's coming across the border are mostly, not all but mostly uneducated and obviously ones who don't particularly follow the law anyway otherwise they'd do it legally.

I'm in agreement with bfft wife.

So, what is it you're saying here? At what point did the middle class in Mexico become so strong that heading for the States became unnecessary - and something only lawless, uneducated losers would do?

I hope you will give me a real answer and not just more grandstanding. Since what I said was complete BS - it should be easy enough to prove

P.S. Leaving for a bit Slayer - back laterish to see what's what :-)

edit on 3/11/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As an ex award winning Landlord of real ale, CAMERA pub of the year 2004 and 2005
I know a thing or two about our beer and gone are the days of warm beer.
In fact Iam happy you americans have caught on to real ale...hopheads I think you call them.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Spiramirabilis
and something only lawless, uneducated losers would do?

Losers?

They seem to be the winners, Free food, Medical, Education all at the expense of American tax payers...

P.S. Leaving for a bit Slayer - back laterish to see what's what :-)

Hey, no problem, I gotta make a grocery run myself.

Need more Coffee

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's always sad to see a thread take a turn for the worst.

So, just as a reminder...

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

C'mon, folks. As members of one of the best communities online -- we're better than this.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Is the cake party real?.

i presume not. i was asked by a member to make it after he read about it in another thread where they were joking (sort of) about the concept.

Any political party utilizing my gratis service to develop their collateral is a political party not interested in winning LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The Vets name is Jim Broussard.

I have invited him to join this discussion.

Here is his website.

Jimbroussard.com

Also we have been warned by a Mod.

Take this seriously please (including myself).

Thanks...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I think some of them have the same bill of sale and deed that you do.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

bigfatfurrytexan

hounddoghowlie

Mexico rebuild what we have ruined over the last 50 years.

i can't agree on that at all.

we did not invent the drugs, the peoples from south america and central america. have been using drugs long before any white man ever set foot into the area. the drug trade is world wide. and the U.S. is far from being the only country that has the lust for drugs coming from there.

the problems that stem in those regions are the countries fault. due to the greed and corruption that comes from it.government officials taking bribes and kick backs from it, and turning a blind eye to it at the start.

granted the world shares in it but the world didn't ruin it.

We fund and protect the drug cartels. If you think that has been good for Mexico, then we likely cannot discuss this from any point of agreement.

question,

how far back do you think the funding went, 60' 70's 80's 90's 2000's. yes i agree that there is evidence that there have been CIA,DEA, and DOJ involvement.

but you can't honestly think that it was started by them. man is a party animal and will use anything to alter his consciousness.
and the problems started way before the alphabets got involved.

Im going to tell you the secret of organized crime: if it is controlled by government, it is more lucrative as an investment.

This seems to be pretty obvious, right? But what happens with government IS organized crime? What happens when the lack of government stability in one country benefits its neighbors?

I feel that central America is the play land of the three letter groups. It is where they go to round up cash and to sell their guns.

Sure, people have been utilizing all manner of plant life for millenia. But that isn't the problem. The problem is the number of people killed because the modern folks want to control it, so they can monetize it.

DO you see nothing wrong with the CIA, et al, helping to fuel the drug crops while the DOJ arrests Americans for purchasing that product?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Yes....

That is what this is really about.

A land dispute.

So, the OP and everything else brought up in this thread are just strawmen?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

daskakik

whyamIhere
Yes....

A land dispute.

Yes

Second...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

daskakik

whyamIhere
Yes....

A land dispute.

its nationalism. "land dispute" is only a fashionable word here. Most Mexican people don't even know their history. It was destroyed by the Europeans. My wife is in the same boat. She doesn't know which indian tribe her family hails from, but we suspect she is of navajo descent (due to geography, among a few other things). She has no history, other than her history as a Texan with brown skin.

The same can be said for a majority of the Mexican citizenry along the border areas. Get down into the mountains, you have more real cultural identity. Along the border....the identity is what was given them by the Spaniards.

Yes, there are agitators in Mexico. For the most part, people who want to mesh the injustice of the way we manipulate their country with their desire to exploit people for some cash. It is very rare you find a revolutionary that really believes in their own cause. Its all about exploitation of people to gain power, most often. The injustice is just an opportunity to exercise a motive and means.

On the US side, it is nationalism for the most part. My wifes viewpoint is less about nationalism, and more about not wanting our town to end up like Mexico. She doesn't understand the whole concept of the hell in Mexico being caused for the sole purpose of controlling the lucrative drug trade. A strong government could quell the drug trade. Like they were starting to do in Afghanistan before we invaded. A weak government is powerless to stop it. We all know the War on Drugs is just lip service.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

daskakik
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I think some of them have the same bill of sale and deed that you do.

if they are amercain citizens they sure do.
but if they want to it take and start another country no they don't.

if mexicians citizens or any other foreign nationals that's got a problem with us purchasing the land, they should take it up with their own government. instead of expecting the U.S. to roll over for them like the pacifistic seem willing to do.
edit on 11-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

It has nothing to do with fear, it is all about stopping the corporations from stripping away our rights, and allowing illegal immigration is just one of their tactics.

If the US government was to do it's job, and stop illegal immigration, close our porous borders, that would also greatly cut the international drug trade. But all those money laundering profits would dry up.

While the US might have some responsibility for contributing to the problems in Mexico, it mainly the people of Mexico who are responsible. We are not our brothers keeper.

The citizens of the US are not responsible for the problems in Mexico.

As far as the US government is concerned, it is currently, primarily controlled by the ICBs, so those who support the war on drugs, and eliminating the laws that kept the ICBs from controlling the country, supporting a big military, the police state, and all that, can take into consideration their responsibility for the mess that has created.

Doesn't mean we the people should have to put up with some guy who chooses to illegally fly his countries flag over ours, in order to insult us, in one of our cities, in a commercial area.

Once you use your property to commit a crimes, you lose your property rights to that property.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

whyamIhere
The Vets name is Jim Broussard.

I have invited him to join this discussion.

Here is his website.

Jimbroussard.com

Also we have been warned by a Mod.

Take this seriously please (including myself).

Thanks...

reply to post by whyamIhere

Wow just as many have thought, the guy is a right-wing christian nut who is on a mission to preserve the american way of life and fight
The tide of criminals coming to america.
His language is extreme, as others have said and this is more than just flags, its extreme nationalism and complete war, us vs them.

Read his mission and check the other links.
And don't forget to buy a replica knife!!
This guy has issues as do those who think like him

edit on 11-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

No human being is illegal, but there are people who commit crimes.

Should we call them criminals instead?

And by the way, I see illegal immigrants as victims. Many of them wind up as slaves here in the US.

Allowing illegal immigration is not a good thing for anybody.

So some people need to climb down off of their high horses.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

I think you are being a little harsh in your judgement.

I agree with his opinion on political correctness, and think this statement in is mission statement is very well put.

then we can truly have a world where a man is not judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Yes, but does the Veteran have the right to his opinion?

Granted his service does not give him the right to cut down the mans flag.

However, he is entitled to his own beliefs.

What about the warnings given to the bar owner?

The bar owner knew what he was doing.

So who caused this whole mess?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

So he says the barman was warned, do we know that?
Of course he can have his opinion, what he cant or shouldnt do is break the law of the land he claims to uphold.
I dont think being a fascist is something to be proud of but hey ho, each to their own.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

hounddoghowlie

bigfatfurrytexan

hounddoghowlie

Mexico rebuild what we have ruined over the last 50 years.

i can't agree on that at all.

we did not invent the drugs, the peoples from south america and central america. have been using drugs long before any white man ever set foot into the area. the drug trade is world wide. and the U.S. is far from being the only country that has the lust for drugs coming from there.

the problems that stem in those regions are the countries fault. due to the greed and corruption that comes from it.government officials taking bribes and kick backs from it, and turning a blind eye to it at the start.

granted the world shares in it but the world didn't ruin it.

We fund and protect the drug cartels. If you think that has been good for Mexico, then we likely cannot discuss this from any point of agreement.

question,

how far back do you think the funding went, 60' 70's 80's 90's 2000's. yes i agree that there is evidence that there have been CIA,DEA, and DOJ involvement.

but you can't honestly think that it was started by them. man is a party animal and will use anything to alter his consciousness.
and the problems started way before the alphabets got involved.

Im going to tell you the secret of organized crime: if it is controlled by government, it is more lucrative as an investment.

This seems to be pretty obvious, right? But what happens with government IS organized crime? What happens when the lack of government stability in one country benefits its neighbors?

I feel that central America is the play land of the three letter groups. It is where they go to round up cash and to sell their guns.

Sure, people have been utilizing all manner of plant life for millenia. But that isn't the problem. The problem is the number of people killed because the modern folks want to control it, so they can monetize it.

DO you see nothing wrong with the CIA, et al, helping to fuel the drug crops while the DOJ arrests Americans for purchasing that product?

you have missed my point completely, you stated that we ruined their country, i say that there countries were already in ruins before the alphabets even got there. due to the lucrative drug trade, their government made it easy for the influence that came from the U.S.. their officials let the alphabets in for kick backs and help in gaining what little control they could get over their countries.

and yes i do think that there is a problem with our interference in those countries, but i still say we didn't start the ruin of those countries. it is their responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join