It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best New UFO show

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Season 5 of NASA'S Unexplained Files kicks off tonight. One subject will be a declassified letter from President Kennedy asking the CIA to share info it has on ufo's with NASA.
Another subject topic will be about some strange patterns found on Mars. Is it possible they are alien code?
I look forward to the show!!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzTiger
The sad part of all these documentaries is that whereas we want to believe that there are ET's out there none of these shows have provided us with one scrap of irrefutable evidence in the way of photographs or videos that show an Alien and/or the spacecraft they traveled in. NOT ONE!

Well, that is the case with all "alien" sightings or other activity. After all this time, there is no irrefutable evidence. There is evidence, but it doesn't prove aliens in any way.

The only irrefutable proof will be IF they return. That is of course IF they ever existed.

And if we are somehow able to actualize and comprehend it within our own reality framework.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091
There is also another new show on the American Heroes Channel (the old military channel).

UFOs: The Lost Evidence

www.ahctv.com...

That other "new" show, Lost UFO Files, is actually the old UFO Files renamed and reshown.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think this was one of the best shows ever offered on Nasa's Unexplained Files. The two most interesting subjects to me, where the JFK declassified letter and the strange patterns observed in an area on Mars. The declassified letter was from JFK to the CIA. IN it he orders the CIA to release all info. on UFO's to NASA. The most interesting aspect was that this letter was dated only 10 days before he was killed.

The second most interesting subject matter to me, was a very strange pattern that the Mars Reconnaisance Orbiter discovered on an area near the north polar region on Mars in Feb. 2012. It looks almost like some type of possible alien morse code. Somehow they were able to decipher this to a series of mainly letters, which many said " this makes no sense." Well, maybe not to us, but maybe to some aliens perhaps.

show link

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You do know ufo shows are in this for business not truth. You will never find anything that you have never heard on these shows! Most will repeat the same stories none can be verified or they will talk plenty of that. Unfortunately the truth is not being investigated it's literally outside your house waiting to be discovered.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Been seeing ads for this new show: UFO's Uncovering The Truth on Destination America Channel. Its brand new, and the first episode will air on Saturday night at 10 pm. I understand this episode will be about pilot sightings and also Area 52. In the commercial I saw a segment where they used actual footage of a sighting, always good in my opinion. Will check it out and post back my comments.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
UFO'S Uncovering the Truth was a very interesting, and extremely well done show. Episode 1 consisted of sightings and going ons at what is called Area 52 or the Dugway Proving Ground Military area in northern Utah. What I really liked about the show was no animation or cgi at all was used. In fact there were quite a few examples of actual footage of sightings used. There are many who believe that reverse engineering is/has been going on at this installation for at least 20+ years. The subject of this mass die off of thousands of sheep near Dugway was news to me.

The program also talked about how many governments across the world have come forward to say the ufo phenomena is real, and in some cases of an extraterrestrial nature. Rendlesham Forest incident was briefly mentioned, as Nick Pope again talked about actual radar contact and the higher than normal radiation which was measured at the landing sight.

I was impressed enough to where I will be checking out episode 2 next Saturday night which will cover under ufo encounters.
edit on 12am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join