It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bingham video of planned orb sighting, LA Feb 22, 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Eceti Ranch?
No. Not balloons there. Mostly satellites.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
IF there are advanced extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, etc. visiting earth, why is it so unbelievable that they can tap into and monitor our individual and collective consciousness? Ultimately religion and spirituality fall within this paradigm, imo. For those who don't believe the ufo phenomenon is real, it's a moot point. If it's a moot point why bother posting on a conspiracy site? The logic is confounding.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

For those who don't believe the ufo phenomenon is real, it's a moot point.

Of course the "UFO phenomenon" is real. People see things they can't (or won't) identify all the time.

But why think there is a single phenomenon as a source of sightings? There seem to be a lot of different things being reported as UFOs. That would make it phenomena, not a phenomenon.

Do you think it's moot to expose hoaxers? Do you think it's moot to try to provide an identification for "unidentified" objects?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not at all, it's absolutely a good thing to ferret out the hoaxes, but you and I both kmow that even the best sightings get poo pooed on this site all day long.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Actually that comment and article are from 2013. It was an unrelated event.

Sorry I was in the middle of doing something else didn't notice the date , even so Bingham has done it before and the video I posted clearly shows balloons which he calls UFOs

Do you have prior knowlege of this guy or do you want to be the first to debunk?

Nope , just did a bit of searching

Bingham, a self proclaimed “summoner” of UFOs got a group of witnesses together in Los Angeles (Most of which knew him personally and have something to gain if he can turn a buck), and saw Mylar balloons floating, contending that they are UFOs. This is absurd! This guy is a complete joke and he is part of the reason why the true study of extraterrestrials is so frowned upon by the vast majority of the public.
stadography.com...

Did you see the recent articles about paid trolls all over the net?

So I'm a paid troll for calling a balloon a balloon

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So what?
It's not too hard to separate wheat from chaff no matter the point of view.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I agree on that. It seems a good discussion can't even get going before old ideas are accepted as proof.

I'd like to see more video from this event. Jury is still out for me. The thirdphaseofmoon thing kind of spoiled it a bit. I remember seeing a video of that host going to South America, I think, and filming some "alien". It was way trash. I steer clear from anything that guy does.

But I hear what you're saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

raedar
reply to post by flipflop

I doubt this is the only video of the event and I'm pretty sure there were some zoom lenses in that camera crowd. A friend sent this to me just now, I was intrigued and shared to get opinions of people used to analyzing this sort of thing.

I'll dig for more videos from different witnesses.

If it's balloons, the guy is a hoaxer and needs to be called out so his channel doesn't keep getting hits. Otherwise it would have to be divine intervention, inflating balloons on his behalf, at the perfect time, lol, he HAD to know.

Or it's real.

What I am implying when I mentioned about camera equipment was that those people gathered expecting to see something, so they were pre-aware of it. I know if that was me there I would have rented out the best camera equipment for the day just to be sure if something did occur I was going to get as good a clip as was possible... no point in going to something like this with a standard run of the mill camera in your back pocket...... as for it being balloons, I am not sure it was and never mentioned that as the reason.... who really know's it could actually be what is claimed.... but as usual no evidence to get our teeth into..... just a poor as usual video clip.... anyway.. as usual I check out anything on this subject and I'm not sorry for watching it.... it just doesnt reinforce my personal conclusions we have guests from some overcrowded hungry planet someplace..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sorry, noooooooo, I was not saying you were trolling. I was saying perhaps the youtube comment they use in the article is from a troll. Any potential proof would be attacked by trolls and magazine articles would be written to sway opinion.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The bottom line is always going to be -- what has been proven? What new information have we learned? In these cases, the answer is always "nothing." If you have to supply your own answers to the event, then nothing has been accomplished, and the whole thing can just be tossed in the trash (or filed away in the archives of ATS).

Then on to the next nonsense!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Lol, good point and I do enjoy the roller coaster!
edit on 6-3-2014 by raedar because: typola

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Here is a still from the video.

The first 2 words show they don't have a clue.

DIGITAL ZOOM
what a bunch of amatuers!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Phage

So what?
It's not too hard to separate wheat from chaff no matter the point of view.

You would think!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
One would have to question his claims and the spectators too. I was able to find this footage from last year's summoning, and I would say this persons observations of the event are probably more unbiased. He went, hoping to see ufos and was very disappointed with what he saw. True, this is a year old, and not edited as professionally as the OPs provided video, but certainly adds perspective into the Robert Bingham's claims at these events.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CynConcepts

WOW!!! So, Robert Bingham is a complete fraud. What a jerk! I can't believe he walks around with a credit card swiper! UGGGGGG!!

I'm so glad you posted this and that ATS once again flushes out the truth! Thank You!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

yes balloons can do that, especially if they are at different altitudes where wind can go in different directions
here is an explanation from howstuffworks
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lots of people are doing the same thing, you guys will never accept evidence until you have your experience, which none of you will ever do.
www.youtube.com...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago701America/Chicago13f13Friday by senseifil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: senseifil

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just wish the "Summoners", would quit calling themselves that, shows a lack of respect for phenomenon which may be intelligent, who knows what these are... Kind of like you summon your dog, or get a summons to appear in court... a command. I recently changed my view on that, though I know these guys have good intentions...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What the...

Just look at the like/dislike ratio on that video and read the comments.

Lots of idiots buying into this scumbag.

Mind = blown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join