It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bingham video of planned orb sighting, LA Feb 22, 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hopefully there is more footage from this event, but I found this to be interesting and expect some of you will. It was witnessed by multiple people with their cameras ready and in the daytime.

The video covers Robert Bingham's Public UFO Summoning Event at MacArthur Park in Downtown Los Angeles on Feb 22, 2014. The event was a celebration of Robert's 2 year Anniversary since going public with his abilities to summon ufos. A large crowd showed up to witness multiple ufo sightings. The event started with two sizable orbs interacting with each other. I then continued to film the larger orb as it hovered over the crowds. ...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

At the end it looks like someone sat in a meditation posture, a higher life form maybe? Great vidio .

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Balloons , see here from 2.47.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Thanks for this info, I am local so will check this out and possibly report back.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

gortex
Balloons , see here from 2.47.

If you fall for a bundle of balloons shaped like a limp penis, then I guess you'll fall for anything. And I nearly feel for it until you shown this clip, nice catch

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

yet another poor show..... and with everyone attending knowing in advance of possible orb sightings, THIS is the best that can be done... no-one had got the best equipment to zooooooom in on the orbs....as for angels, that part is in the mind. there are no angels in this video...... it's all a bit suspect and the conclusion is just like all the other nameless amounts of footage of orbs, there is nothing anyone can grab onto to raise any kind of reasonable debate as to what is shown in this video.......sad

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That looks like balloons. And the video is by the same camp. Hmmm. Maybe they are hoaxers.

Hopefully someone that sees this has more info/insight on Bingham. I can dig more later.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Whelp ,i guess the only logical thing to do ,would be to try it eh?

Brb going to get my summon on

Will report the findings ;-)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Whelp ,i guess the only logical thing to do ,would be to try it eh?

Brb going to get my summon on

Will report the findings ;-)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Dubble post

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I doubt this is the only video of the event and I'm pretty sure there were some zoom lenses in that camera crowd. A friend sent this to me just now, I was intrigued and shared to get opinions of people used to analyzing this sort of thing.

I'll dig for more videos from different witnesses.

If it's balloons, the guy is a hoaxer and needs to be called out so his channel doesn't keep getting hits. Otherwise it would have to be divine intervention, inflating balloons on his behalf, at the perfect time, lol, he HAD to know.

Or it's real.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

We've been through this before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same old song and dance.

edit on 3/6/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Would you care to comment on the op's video(not the one you provided), especially at 50 seconds in when one of two orbs fades in and out. Also one of the orbs is moving, while the other is stationary. Do balloons do that?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Here's a comment from someone who was there and believes in UFOs

A commenter on YouTube (saksr1of3) posted this comment after the event:

"Well I was (there) for this phony baloney. Different colored balloons in the air and he calls them pink or purple or green flying saucers. What a true disappointment for a man who calls himself a summoner of UFO'S. Seemed to me their simply filming a reality show that, like the rest, has no reality to it. It wasn't even entertaining at all. I've seen spacecraft several times and I know the difference between a craft and a balloon."
au.ibtimes.com...

Apparently this stunt was for a BBC documentary on Bingham.

reply to post by jaws1975

Would you care to comment on the op's video(not the one you provided)

I did , as the guy in the quote I posted above said , Balloons.

edit on 6-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I gotta get me some balloons that can do that, neato!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Actually that comment and article are from 2013. It was an unrelated event. Do you have prior knowlege of this guy or do you want to be the first to debunk? One article citing a youtube comment as a source doesn't lend much to debunking.

Did you see the recent articles about paid trolls all over the net?

Troll info

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The two videos are unrelated. It is not even the same person and it is obviously balloons and a religious fraud in the old thread. The video I linked raises questions for me, and a few others here. A fraud from the past does not erase all possibility.

I've seen the Marfa lights out here in Texas, which is unrelated, but the official explanation for those is "car lights in the hills", which is interesting since it is private property and the lights are above the treetops off and on, change colors, merge, and were around before cars were even in the area historically. But many people just accept it and go to videos and parrot the "car lights" explanation and it turns people away.

I digress.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see he was recently interviewed on thirdphaseofmoon radio. That kind of killed my buzz. Going to have to do deeper research on Robert Bingham. Or maybe someone has and they will chime in. But thirdphaseofmoon is not a source of reality from what I've seen.

Back to sleuthing.

Maybe I'll head out to Marfa, TX soon and do some night filming, get some legitimate video of my own to share with you guys.

I do want to know the truth and since I've seen things for myself, I'm not quick to dismiss. I'm still trying to get used to the way folks debunk things with old threads around here. I do search first and link to things that are brought up. But, I wonder how many newer members have a fresh approach and new or different information.

Thanks all, cheers!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Of course it's not the same person.
It's the same song and dance though. "I can call UFOs!"

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you think it's the same with that guy at Ecti Ranch?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join