It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Satellites Detect Planes at Russian Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.turnerradionetwork.com...

U.S. Department of Defense satellite imagery has detected the arrival of more than thirty (30) Russian nuclear bombers to the airfield adjacent to Russia's Borisoglebsk national level nuclear weapons storage facility (Voronezh-45) and has observed numerous transfers from the storage facility to the aircraft, which are now standing-by along the two runways at the airport.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

Turner radio network is a hoax website and on ATS is considered as a hoax source i think.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yikes, now why would the US allow this type of information out to the public. Strange, or is it just propaganda

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Glassbender777
Yikes, now why would the US allow this type of information out to the public. Strange, or is it just propaganda

Or a much more likely explanation is it is TRN which is a known hoax site.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

xavi1000

Turner radio network is a hoax website and on ATS is considered as a hoax source i think.

Sorry, I had no idea.

link   

xavi1000

Sorry, I had no idea.

link   

I want confirmation of this.
is there a reputable site with this info?

link   

www.turnerradionetwork. com... sensationalist bogus fishing for click hoax site...

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Might have something to do with this link I am posting. washingtonexaminer.com... These bombs could be being redistributed to new programs and storage facilities. Some could be flown somewhere for dismantling also. The article in this thread could be right but the purpose of the moving could be all wrong. People often misinterpret things. Including our governments military.

Unless you are working somewhere up high in the government here, you might not be told what is happening over there.

PS. I do not know how reliable this source is...it has examiner written in the title.

edit on 6-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join