It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ailens, Ukraine Crisis And Nuclear War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Buddy we might all be drinking Vodka soon so that suits me just fine!
LoL

Cheers, down the hatch.

edit on 3-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Skyfloating
Besides, earth is off-limits to aliens. The politically correct term is "galactic non intervention treaty". But in reality, nobody wants anything to do with this planet.

This idea of aliens interventing is a bunch of Wirral Bagpuss if you ask me.

Lol..what's that saying from MEN IN BLACK ( movie ) " human thought is considered a disease "?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

andy06shake

Buddy we might all be drinking Vodka soon so that suits me just fine!
LoL

Cheers, down the hatch.

edit on 3-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

OK..you got it! Lol

May we drink until our livers pop out of our stomachs like in aliens...and slaps us silly!
edit on 3-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is this all another false flag to lower people's vibration?

Extraterrestrials are here. Fact. Have been since the 50's. They "crashed" here and bypassed the non intervention policy. The only way they would intervene is if the nukes were going to fly... kinda like a child playing with matches.

Create a problem, offer solution, solve problem.

They have been reverse engineering ufos for 70 years, and have a plan of a fake alien invasion to unite humanity and bring about the New World Order. If that happens..we're #ed. Don't go to a fema camp whatever you do!

Its like watching a play.. and all the actors are running their lines to the letter.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

A report from 2010 that may be of interest...

Sensational documents and other evidence confirm that the Soviet military base near Byelokoroviche, Ukraine, and the U.S. Air Force base near Minot, North Dakota, were attacked by aliens from space. Hovering over the missiles, [in each incident,] a UFO in a matter of seconds hacked the codes required to launch them, nearly unleashing a Third World War. Journalists working for Life found revealing documents about [the Ukrainian incident] and located eyewitnesses to the alien attack.

For a 20-year-old radio operator, Vladimir Matveyev, assigned to the 50th Missile Division RVSN, Carpathian Military District, October 4, 1982 was a day that he will remember for the rest of his life. In the evening, he and a thousand soldiers and officers saw a UFO for almost an hour, as it hovered over the R-12 missile silos. "It was unbelievable. Approximately one-and-a-half kilometers from us hovered an elliptical-shaped object," the former rocketeer excitedly told Life. "The dimensions of the UFO shocked us—as large as a five-story house! Barely-visible lights flew up to the object. The guys [and I] were on our way to dinner when we all saw it! The UFO continued to hover, slowly moving to the left, as if drifting. One officer tried to get closer to it in a car but the UFO flew away. At this time all of the missile launchers malfunctioned. The UFO [also] blocked radio signal reception in the bunker. We heard only complete silence, which we could not understand, because this had never happened before. We were [later] told that the radio equipment was burnt!"
The Report

In his official statement on the incident, Major Michael Katzman, who was responsible for the missiles' guidance systems, reported that the computer equipment and security systems had been disabled by a powerful [electromagnetic] pulse. He wrote that all of the control panels had lit up, indicating the missiles were preparing to launch toward their strategic targets.

www.ufohastings.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

This story ties in perfectly for this thread..it covers all that's been discussed so far...star for you!
I'd give you another for your avatar grabbing my attention!
But we only get one.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Exactly. Next..........

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Ta very much. I was reminded of it as soon as I saw the thread title. Thought it would add to the 'fun'.

On a serious-er note...if both the Minot and Ukrainian/Russia stories are to believed, then 'someone' has the ability to set off, or alternatively, over-ride strategic nukes...if alien, big 'if' in my opinion, then these incidents answer the OP questions...if the interference was more terrestrial in origin, and if they had wanted war they wouldn't need to have waited for a coup, and therefore, it is unlikely that they will allow such weapons to be deployed and will use that technology to prevent deployment. Bearing in mind that the world needs the produce that Ukraine's farmland produce...Russia, Europe and the US would not allow that land to become contaminated. That also means, given the current reliance that the Ukrainian's have on nuclear power, that every measure will be taken to resolve the current crisis peaceably. As expected, Russia is beating it's chest and strutting it's stuff, but it is unlikely that they will allow the situation to escalate to a point where the area is completely destabilised. No one would benefit from that, short or long term.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

As I recall. This incident did have both sides pointing fingers at one another to the point that anxious phone calls were made just to ensure a false assumption.
The same thing happened earlier on from space. The " Black Knight satellite " because of its polar orbit..which neither could do at the time. The u.s. assumed it was the Soviets. And once again panic phone calls had to be made before one side or the other took a shot.
This is assuming that these incidents are not a hoax.
First I heard of the black knight satellite Was from Richard Hogeland/internet..so I didn't put much stock in it. But there is nothing that disproves either incident didn't happen.
I'm not saying I don't believe in interstellar life. I have just not seen it yet. But you can bet your bottom dollar the day it does happen. I will not be needing metamucile! Nor will I be able to contain my dropped jaw to the point to get a photo!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What sparks my interest is that the Minot incident occurred 1965-7, and then it wasn't until 1982 that the Russian/Ukrainian incident took place. Quite the time lapse. Plus, the Minot incident was evidently kept under wraps, with those told that nothing happened, and that they were not to discuss it further and it seems to only have come to light in 1994-ish. It could be that the Russians put out their own story to cover up for their own involvement in the Minot interference, but then it is doubtful that the Soviets had that kind of technology way back in 1967. Or vice versa. So assuming neither one is a hoax, then we at the very least can accept a third party involvement. By 1967, though in nowhere near the same quantity, France, UK and China, had nuclear warheads. India and Pakistan joined in the game in the 1970s. If ET in origin, why would these other nations not have their deployment technology checked out and be reporting similar incidents?

All things considered, what we can certainly garner from both these situations is that is that no-one wants to deploy these weapons, and even when they are accidently, or otherwise, activated, all measures are taken to ensure that the threat and intent are real. Including, as you point out, telephoning the so-called enemy.

Therefore, given that the Ukrainians, not too long ago, as part of the process of gaining independence from Russia, handed back all the tactical nuclear weapons positioned in Ukraine to Russia, it is highly unlikely that this conflict, however it progresses, will descend into a World War 3/nuclear scenario. No alien intervention will be required

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join