It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails have been neutralised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new Pleiadian overlords

We’re using transparent and invisible (to the human eye) vibrations that are funneled through our sentient technology, which serve to mitigate and neutralize many of the harmful chemicals in chemtrails specifically, and in other forms of atmospheric pollution that would otherwise be funneled-down to the physical humanity and to the surface of Gaia, wherein the pollution from such things would seep into Her ground.

well thank the galactic council for that........

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They have my undying gratitude.

How would we ever survive without them? Maybe one day they will actually do something we can see.... oh wait...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well I found this to be interesting...

So what may appear to be chemtrails are simply different formations. Nothing is taking effect.

goldenageofgaia.com...

But yet believers still want to call them chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

We’re using transparent and invisible (to the human eye) vibrations that are funneled through our sentient technology, which serve to mitigate and neutralize many of the harmful chemicals in chemtrails specifically, and in other forms of atmospheric pollution that would otherwise be funneled-down to the physical humanity and to the surface of Gaia, wherein the pollution from such things would seep into Her ground.

well thank the galactic council for that........

I like how they use creative words describing these actions. like "Transparent and invisible" both of those together must really be hard to see something with those combined attributes indeed. and they "funnel" certain wavelengths to destroy those nasty chems, imagine the targeting accuracy by using "sentient technology"!

and these together: "mitigate and neutralize" in tandem or parallel I wonder? They or he or she must like using 2 synonyms to describe a single thing or action.. If mitigation fails, then they neutralize? That seems fair I suppose.. This is an interesting writing style the use also..

And how pollution would be specifically stopped from funneling down to "physical humanity." I assume they want us to know that these pollutions don't affect ghosts or spirits? That is good news. It appears "funneling" is a popular method of delivery for them. Whatever works best is always good. "When we are done "channeling" the base commander, then we will start funneling". (These people would be really fun to hang out with I think.) (yes, all of this was making fun of them)

edit on 2-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hold on tight I've heard its a hellova ride from here to the skunk works forum. In t minus ten seconds...9...8...7..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Praise to the Pleadians ! Lets us put forth our good faith (and with these Galactic Councils guys...plenty of our dollars) that they can now work their magic on Global Warming so that once and for all...Al Gore will sit down and be quiet

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Hey this has just as much evidence for it as any other chemtrail theory!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Message to our Pleiadian overlords...

S&F to OP for my best laugh of the day...

Des

edit on 2-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I guess what one could debate is why or when did the Contrails start...I don't recall seeing them growing up as a kid and looking back in movies you don't see many...however I can recall in the 80's the movie To Live and Die in LA is the first time I had taken note...I'm 40 something now...

Interesting to note that contrails are in some cartoons now as they are part of the normal landscape..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I am 50 something, I saw them in the 60's spanning from horizon to horizon, and they have been in movies for decades - eg Spartacus 1960 and Patton 1970

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

That's awesome...in Spartacus...kind of takes away from the realism of the time period..great comment...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Rather than rely on this, can't we all just start vibrating, invisibly, at the same frequency and resonance, and be like, our own personal chemtrail repellent? Like walking around, chemtrails bouncing off our shields of invisible wobbly energy?

Because what if, for some reason, their sentient technology fails? We're at the mercy, once more, of the chemical masters. I much prefer having my own invisible vibrating aura, to be perfectly honest. But will these pleiadians give us the info on how to achieve this? I bet you not. From an earthly elite to an intergalactic other.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ha ha, good find Gaul

Also, you know what? Just a mouse click away from that story is a big thank you, and that thank you starts like this;

Your generous donations to the team via the Hope Chest enable us to soldier on until the arrival of prosperity, which we fully expect very soon, changes everyone’s fortunes in a most expansive way.

Ho hum.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

sn0rch
Rather than rely on this, can't we all just start vibrating, invisibly, at the same frequency and resonance, and be like, our own personal chemtrail repellent? Like walking around, chemtrails bouncing off our shields of invisible wobbly energy?

Just drink another coffee

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So ultimately, what we have here, is a case of imaginary, non-existant beings saving us from an imaginary, nonexistant threat.

Awesome.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by chrismarco

I am 50 something, I saw them in the 60's spanning from horizon to horizon, and they have been in movies for decades - eg Spartacus 1960 and Patton 1970

Everyone knows the chemtrails started here in the late 40's after we brought all those Nazi scientists back to the USA. Hitler was working on them.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Yep - I recall reading somewhere that those Nazi chemtrail scientists infiltrated Boeing in the 1930's to test their new hardware.......jokes on them tho' 'cos those B-17's delivered chemtrails death back to Germany.....hidden behind all those HE bombs that were just a disguise!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So ultimately, what we have here, is a case of imaginary, non-existant beings saving us from an imaginary, nonexistant threat.

Awesome.

Thank you for the opportunity to agree with you!

It is, indeed, awesomeness on an unprecedented scale!

top topics

join