It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by starfire2453

As someone suggested, it really does look like Monster energy drink logos.

This is what I am thinking it is....totally.

But that is just my own opinion.

Could it be that Monster Drink puts a chemical in their concoction that produces this "alien code"?
Perhaps one of the ingredients in Monster Energy Drink has an enzyme that secretly turns their users into "usable food", kind of an "energy food" for aliens if you will.

I know this is about someones grand daughter that we are talking about, and no disrespect intended, but what if...?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hhhmmmm...thought the OP was gonna send it to MUFON??? I thought that's what she said?? Good catch!!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

I don't have time to check Mufon at the moment but it would be great if someone would.

I suspect the granny might well have gone there.

Maybe I don't understand this section sufficiently . . . however . . . my understanding currently is that

THIS SECTION

IS

FOR

OVERTLY, CONSCIOUSLY, DELIBERATELY

GIVING THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

TO PRETTY IFFY CASES!

Soooooooooo why all this compulsive "HOAX-MUD SLINGING" OBSESSION!?!

Why is that sooooooooooo difficult?

Why are soooooooooooo many so allergic to doing what the rules for this forum section supposedly REQUIRE?

Sigh.

edit on 5/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

JohnPhoenix

starfire2453
Now please understand that she is not someone who plays practical jokes or seeks out attention. She is very unique in many ways and we have been told that she is an Indigo Child. We have pictures of her with halos around her entire body when there was no sun or lighting that could have caused this! Her mind is extraordinary and creative! She is different than any other child I have come across in my 61 years on this earth!

I stopped reading right there. You are 61 and yet fall for this astral body photography and indigo child new age BS. None of it scientific in any way.

You don't want a real scientific explanation, you want an explanation from a new age witch doctor who will tell you just what you want to hear.

Bingo!
And yet the thread has got to almost 20 pages and still isn't it LOL or hoax

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This is clearly a hoax. I'm sure this stamp has been washed off of the girl by now so, starfire2453, please take a third picture of the mysterious markings and I will believe you.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

lol! My cousin hasn't had his Monster Energy drink for a few days as he or I wait till they are 2 for $5.00. I called him at work to by himself 1 or 2 today & I'm going to ask him to put on his swim trunks, ( As there is a pool in the basement & I think a swim would do him good today ), then scan him with my blue light, LED light and black poster light, his from a few years back but still works lol!
I'll see what happens hahahaha!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

I hope you're not too late...

This Monster Energy Alien Food project is coming to an end.

They could be ready to "collect" any minute now.

I think they can scan from space and see the location of their brands.

Harvest time.

I mean, I really hope not.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think sometimes its good to re-visit what The Gray Area is really all about.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hi again. Did you notice there are 3 or 4 total newbies that seem of the female Gender? I believe at least one of them is our M.I.A Granny, possibly embarrassed that her Grand-Daughter may not be the perfectly good 17 year old she thought?

That her Grand-Daughter's panic may have been real, not because of the markings but rather that they won't come off which she may have believed they would? That they may have been there, say, from an October Social at her High School or a club?
I mean really, even if her Granny, " Just bought the black light flashlight for her to see if it was what she wanted......"

Why or who would scan there body with one unless she had had something there previously that she wanted to see if if it was there? Just for s& giggles?

The M word?; We're no longer allowed to discuss or joke about or even imply, of which I just did, sort of imply, to make a point, so may have consequences even though it possibly answers the question of why she would scan her possible already fully or partially nude body as soon as she gets the black light flashlight?

As someone stated early in this thread, those lights are often used to scan other things by police or whomever for evidence of things that repier said was unmentionable? Yet THAT alone would be enough to explain a totally plausible reason why a curious 17 year old of any gender WOULD scan their nude or partially nude body alone in their room, possibly scan their beds, just to see out of curiosity, even if it doesn't explain the markings on her leg.

The OP should have stated the area population, teen activities available,in a not too personal manner,, the reasons of when & how long her Grand-Daughter has lived with her, any other Grand-Children in their teens that may have been around, visits from friends, etc.

Or this could be a hoax just to see how many people will buy into it & under what classification, how far it would actually go, just to see if it could be done & accepted, & so on.......

Possible ATS test as there are so many possible replies to this, giving room & excuse, that could break a few of ATS's T&C/TAC?

edit on th312014Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:10:31 -06000314th31pmWed, 05 Mar 2014 18:10:31 -0600 by StormyStars because: it needed better clarification through grammar & fixing spelling or word errors

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Look at the proto-caananite alphabet, kaph= palm of the hand, read Isaiah 49:16.
edit on 5-3-2014 by stok3th3fir3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Isaiah 49:16 NLT

"See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.
Always in my mind, is a picture of Jerusalem's walls in ruins."

I really have no clue how you are relating that verse to this OP and the meaning you are deriving in the connection you are making.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Serdgiam

amraks
That did cross my mind but... Hey maybe ATS should of just deleted it in the first place, instead of moving it here.
Then wrote the user a warning on why it was removed.

It seems unfair to the others that have to go threw the newbie stage of waiting to create their own topic thread, but have to wait 20 posts before it become a possibility this users has avoided all that process and I think they knew it would end this way.

Moving a thread in such a manner isnt exactly uncommon. We have no evidence that the OP was outright hoaxing or lying though, despite how we may perceive the situation.

I am not a fan of censorship.

Its not censorship if its deleted why you are a newbie with 0 posts, you are basically breaking Terms And Conditions.
Its basically wait till you have the 20 posts then you can start you're own thread.
This thread should of been deleted or frozen until the OP had 20 posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A connection was conjectured up-thread a number of times between cattle mutilations and critter markings visible in UV light.

The following Mufon link may or may not have anything to shed on the OP's situation.

Perhaps it could foster some brainstorming that might result in added insight.

www.mufon.com...

I guess now we are left with comparing the differential degrees of 'holiness' of various levels and types of

"gibberish."

. . . a kind of . . . ranking of . . . holier than thou gibberish? Sigh.

Life is complex. Unusual events are often greatly more complex . . . at least at a nuance level.

Pretending to be omniscient about things for which we have insufficient detailed and in-depth data is more than off the wall paragon arrogant, imho.

Yet that was done repeatedly virtually from the beginning. And the dear woman seeking helpful info was crucified up one side and down the other in a fashion similar to the man with the load and the donkey. There's no pleasing such a blood-thirsty pack of scoundrals. Sheesh.

edit on 5/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: grammar

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

As has been noted above . . . it is highly plausible that the thread began in the intro forum and was moved here WHEN OR BECAUSE

a mod thought it fitting.

Given the perspective of the overworked VOLUNTEER mods, I have absolutely no problem with such a mod's decision.

However, since the thread gestapo tribunal has decreed that the granny OP is beyond the pale as consideration as a decent human being, then by all means, pile on the horse biscuits until they are so deep we cannot any longer see the bun on the top of her head. By all means.

Then let all the naysayers dance circles around her buried in the stinking pile to soon be set alight as a declaration of how forbidden and dangerous it is to

DARE PRESUME to come to the IFFY FORUM to narrate a personal experience

in brazen violation of all the hair-trigger prissy sensibilities of the Secret League of Exalted Naysayers, Inc.

/sarc

As the New Testament asserts . . . the letter of the law kills; the Spirit brings life and liberty . . . and one might infer . . . understanding and enlightenment.

However, go ahead with yer machine-gunning. I'm sure the blood and body parts will make an interesting pattern on the plaza for the Google satellite.

The dear OP and her puzzlement and traumas and the traumas of her granddaughter will not be helped. But it seems abundantly evident that few hereon were really interested in helping her anyway.

Virtual bloody castigations and verbal mayhem seem to be much preferred.

I guess helpfulness is just not in vogue any more.

Where's a Good Samaritan when a granny needs him?

edit on 5/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: word tense

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by amraks

As has been noted above . . . it is highly plausible that the thread began in the intro forum and was moved here WHEN OR BECAUSE

a mod thought it fitting.

Given the perspective of the overworked VOLUNTEER mods, I have absolutely no problem with such a mod's decision.

However, since the thread gestapo tribunal has decreed that the granny OP is beyond the pale as consideration as a decent human being, then by all means, pile on the horse biscuits until they are so deep we cannot any longer see the bun on the top of her head. By all means.

Then let all the naysayers dance circles around her buried in the stinking pile to soon be set alight as a declaration of how forbidden and dangerous it is to

DARE PRESUME to come to the IFFY FORUM to narrate a personal experience

in brazen violation of all the hair-trigger prissy sensibilities of the Secret League of Exalted Naysayers, Inc.

/sarc

edit on 5/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: word tense

I know this thread was conjured up in a introduction Forum.

So It was in the introduction category in the first place and post didn't fit the category yes, I know that silly used to run a forum.
Now the OP didn't fit this category as it was NOT a introduction thread. I know its not uncommon for threads to be moved.
But in saying this they have broken the terms and conditions they have just freshly agreed upon.
They should of got their 20 posts and posted this in the correct category.

So instead of moving posts that a member with 0 Post has authored that does not FIT THE INTRODUCTION CATEGORY the post should be deleted. with the member then warned why the post was deleted.

Its all fairness at the end of the day as the user has broken the terms and conditions.
Whats the point of having the 20 post, rule if its just going to get moved to a MORE FITTING CATEGORY...

At the end of the day the "yay sayers" will be blocking their ears with their fingers and babbling gibberish.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a panel of experts that read and document our responses.

Is this a test?

edit on 103131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Maybe I wrote it hoping the OP would search a little more through the chapter starting at verse 1. Wasn't really meant to answer the question of what these marks are, just to provide a place of seeking. Please don't use NLT OP use KJV. The truth will be revealed to the one who is experiencing these things not us. These signs are meant for her not you or I.
edit on 5-3-2014 by stok3th3fir3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

lol! Hi again.
Nope. Wasn't too late.
He drank 2 of the Monster Energy drinks as today work was harder than usual, & unexpected company showed up.
He's 6 ft 2 in, and built so 2 energy drink are not quite enough.
When he was getting ready for bed almost 2 hours ago, he, somewhat embarrassed, put his swim trunks on & unless there were invisible ink marks under his trunks, no other area had marks, he said he checked in the w/r & no marks there either lol!
He will be 28 this month though so he was already out of the age group most of the young 16 to 21, who began getting the invisible tattoos 2 years ago & still growing in numbers lol!

I'm pretty sure I read an ATS report that the Op was banned for misrepresentation, using a story & photos not her own as her own, & a lot more but I'm going to have to find that post again to be positive it is or is not our M.I.A Granny's user name.
If it is, I will put up a quote of that part of the post.
If it isn't, I'll give a reply stating it isn't.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep checking is she has returned or not as that has become my main interest in this thread now, though still curious about which of us are on the right track or closest to lol!

Maybe the Grand-Daughter made the post under Granny's user name & Granny caught her?
Or;
Maybe Granny got abducted!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just want to freak out the op.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
here you go
www.abovetopsecret.com...

post number two

new topics

top topics