It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

DJW001

spy66

DJW001
reply to post by spy66

This is not really true. The US have been in talkes With the political party Svoboto since 2010, 2012 and lates last fall 2013.

The US have been supporting a other important thing. The video : "I am a Ukraine". This video was produced by the US. where the owner of this Production Company is a member of the CFR. The conflic have been hashed up by the US for a very long time.

The US have been aquiring political controll through a third party the Svoboto for a long time. Because of this. Russia had to move in suddenly to secure Crimea. This is the reason Russia made their move. Svoboto wanted to end the Military agreement Russia have With Ukraine. Putin could not let that happend.

I assume you have some documentation for these claims that does not originate in the Kremlin. Well?

There actually is a lot of documentation on this. I started out by first Looking up State dept. Victoria Nuland. And worked from there. Youtube is probably a good Place to look.

A lot of it is on tape and written in News leters. Its not hard to find that the US supported Svoboto to create this conflict.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

In other words, no, you can find absolutely no credible documentation to support your claims, so you are throwing out a phone conversation tapped by the KGB FSB that can be misinterpreted to imply that the US may have been involved in the uprising, although all it really says is that the US and EU may have different interests in Ukraine.Then you expect me to do your work for you, digging through Russian propaganda? Get real. You have zero evidence to back your claim, and you know it. YouTube would probably be a good place to start? Sheesh.

This is not a court, there are no claims to support, just like you dont support your anti russian propaganda. As told, go look yourself, theres no need to convince you, truth will be clear soon enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yusomad

DJW001

spy66

DJW001
reply to post by spy66

This is not really true. The US have been in talkes With the political party Svoboto since 2010, 2012 and lates last fall 2013.

The US have been supporting a other important thing. The video : "I am a Ukraine". This video was produced by the US. where the owner of this Production Company is a member of the CFR. The conflic have been hashed up by the US for a very long time.

The US have been aquiring political controll through a third party the Svoboto for a long time. Because of this. Russia had to move in suddenly to secure Crimea. This is the reason Russia made their move. Svoboto wanted to end the Military agreement Russia have With Ukraine. Putin could not let that happend.

I assume you have some documentation for these claims that does not originate in the Kremlin. Well?

There actually is a lot of documentation on this. I started out by first Looking up State dept. Victoria Nuland. And worked from there. Youtube is probably a good Place to look.

A lot of it is on tape and written in News leters. Its not hard to find that the US supported Svoboto to create this conflict.

In other words, no, you can find absolutely no credible documentation to support your claims, so you are throwing out a phone conversation tapped by the KGB FSB that can be misinterpreted to imply that the US may have been involved in the uprising, although all it really says is that the US and EU may have different interests in Ukraine.Then you expect me to do your work for you, digging through Russian propaganda? Get real. You have zero evidence to back your claim, and you know it. YouTube would probably be a good place to start? Sheesh.

This is not a court, there are no claims to support, just like you dont support your anti russian propaganda. As told, go look yourself, theres no need to convince you, truth will be clear soon enough.

So you don't care about evidence or fact. What then is truth? The most insistent propaganda? If that is what you believe, you will be in for a shock when death starts to rain from the sky.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Death from the sky, lol pretty wagnerian, ironic dont you think? You here telling me about propaganda with that sentence lol...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There is currently a stand off at Ukraine's Belbek military base. Russian soldiers are surrounding the base and the Commander of the Ukrainian soldiers has told them to stand their ground and they are reportedly in "battle positions" within the base. There are reports that the Ukrainian soldiers are armed with "sticks" and "metal bars" as well as a small number of firearms. This may just be the turning point in this crisis.

Live stream @ Belbek military base
edit on 22-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

U.S.-Russia nuclear agenda unaffected by rising tensions over Ukraine crisis

link

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Do you think that cloud at the left of screen is smoke from an explosion / fire or a storm rolling in ?

NM I think it's a tree branch really close to the camera
edit on 22-3-2014 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

schmae

Do you think that cloud at the left of screen is smoke from an explosion / fire or a storm rolling in ?
Not sure. Also can't tell which side is which in terms of is the camera outside the base or inside. A tank has just tried to push the lorry out the way and has pushed the gates open. Now there is an ambulance. This looks like it's going to get bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Russian Special Forces have stormed the Air Force base. That tank or APC is Russian. A reporter has said one Ukrainian soldier has been shot, others are being lined up against a wall but are arguing with the Russian soldiers. Apparently "blast bombs" were used. I will update as best I can.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ukraine Base Prepares For 'Russian Attack'

Russian forces give an ultimatum to leave but a Ukrainian commander tells his men it is their "destiny" to defend the airbase.

Just Breaking from Sky News

news.sky.com...

Russian Special Forces Storm Crimea Base **15:00 GMT** Breaking

edit on 22-3-2014 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The APC which smashed the gates down is still outside with what looks like Russian soldiers standing in front of it. There was a jeep with a man armed with a machine gun on top. It looks like it's still there but due to the camera quality it's difficult to see as it's near the corner. There seems to be approximately 50-75 people alongside a building. I can't make out who they are unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Thank you so much for the live feed. Agreeing this looks intense and about to get worse

ETA , uhoh, the camera has been spotted and discussed. I wonder if the live feed is about to go down ?

OOPS

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

schmae

Thank you so much for the live feed. Agreeing this looks intense and about to get worse

ETA , uhoh, the camera has been spotted and discussed. I wonder if the live feed is about to go down ?

seems to be down

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Earlier on there was someone on their phone waving at the camera so I think they know they are being watched. A reporter on Sky News says he can see 20-30 Russian Special Forces soldiers lining up Ukrainian soldiers and he can hear gunshots still and loud explosions. Apparently the Commanding Officer is talking to the media now and the Ukrainian soldiers are clapping?! This is awfully strange.

EDIT: The live feed has gone down. I watched a Russian soldier move the camera, his face clearly seen on the live feed. I managed to take a quick screen print:

edit on 22-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Cannot find the link to this camera feed ?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Please be completely open minded on the following - the media copies a command chain, the person is unaware of the planet, but they both give you leads.

A German local medias claims:
day 1: people on that island try to break free from their government, "Russia" wants to stop them
day 2: "EU" puts pressure on "Russia" to stop them faster
day 3: "EU" -other words for blackmails- "Russia"
day 4: "EU" and "Russia" are claimed to fight over who owns the island
later : the citizens would have voted for "Russia", not even mentioning that the thing that possibly caused the media wave is that some people there want neither

This 2 min video includes extractable information about whats really going on - notice the date: (19.2.)
policeman reporting on that island:

Further lead: Countless countries have been (re)conquered by "defending" them over the last decades while sending agents in and just hiding it with confusion on the media and "west" and "east" are most likely two sides of a coin - but get your own data.
edit on 22-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

belbek62.com.ua...

Here is the link Prof put up but it's now showing an earlier time. It's dark and the gates are still up . Before I refreshed it said '"" the live even it over ""

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

To be fair, judging by the pic I see a man in military uniform, not a 'Russian' soldier

ETA: Even CNN calms them 'Pro-Russian forces', not Russian soldiers!

cnn
edit on 22-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hellas

To be fair, judging by the pic I see a man in military uniform, not a 'Russian' soldier

ETA: Even CNN calms them 'Pro-Russian forces', not Russian soldiers!

cnn
edit on 22-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)
Sorry, the picture was taken just before the live feed went. Beforehand I could see soldiers standing below him and they looked like they were wearing the same uniforms as those soldiers who stormed the base. The base Commander has been taken away by the Russian Special Forces. Vladimir Putin is clearly escalating things and yet again has breached the UN Charter!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin is clearly escalating things and yet again has breached the UN Charter!

Well, he's acting in Crimea (now Russian). Which makes the Ukrainian forces, foreign Military forces.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join