It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The best gift you could offer to Mrs C mate is yourself...

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Nice mate

She has me heart and soul
How's the back holding up Rod ?

Work is slow for me, but starting to pick up again, I'll be at full speed by Thursday or Friday, and then off to London on Saturday to see the stage show of War of the worlds.

Really looking forward to that one.

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Nice mate

She has me heart and soul
How's the back holding up Rod ?

Work is slow for me, but starting to pick up again, I'll be at full speed by Thursday or Friday, and then off to London on Saturday to see the stage show of War of the worlds.

Really looking forward to that one.

Cody

War of the worlds... Wicked... I listen often to the original album... My fave is the beginning and forever Autumn....

Back is knacked mate after a 10 hour drive down to Nice today for a meeting tomorrow and then in Lyon on Wednesday (will be a total of 18 hours driving in 3 days...) but i dont care.... As long as Mrs R and Rod Jr have a roof over their head at the end of the day...

After the new year will probably have to stop for a month as it is another slipped disk which requires surgery.

Enjoy the show mate and hugs to Mrs C.

Warmest respects as always

Rod
edit on 9/12/14 by Rodinus because: Tired

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Damn man an op ?

Nasty thing, sorry to hear that mate, on the plus side a month of ATS and you tube LOL. You're right as long as the family are happy that's all that counts. I'll let you know how the show is mate, I'm really looking forward to it.

Cody

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

The best gift you could offer to Mrs C mate is yourself...

Warmest respects

Rod

Nah, she already has that. LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your back problems Rod! I am disabled with spinal stenosis and stuff. Pain sucks!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Rick Wakeman !

Journey to the center of the Earth is another - not to be missesd !

( I like Jethro Tull as well ! )

80's British rock ... rocks ! lol..

Hope all are well and happy !!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

An investment in a high tech Recaro or some such - could be a wise investment, considering the miles you seem to be chewing ...

Only got one back mate. It is not the three legged pig ! Lol !

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello Everyone! Have a lovely day!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night and thanks

Hi guys and Gals

Still got ATS issues on my phone, I've even done a default reset but still no luck

Oh well keep plugging away at it.

Cody

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Kind of a bummer all around Rod and Cody. :-( Let us know before you go under the knife Rod, meanwhile I hope your pain eases.

You too have a beautiful day Night.

I had an apt. today, I waited an hour and then got sent away as the person needed to help me was not there. grrrrrr

Then I got my car serviced and went to put the paperwork in the glove box, and it would not shut after, so I went home and sat in the garage for half an hour cleaning out the glove box and trying to shut it without success. Called for rescue but my Knight in Shining Armor was not answering his cell. Went round to start the car and drive for some help and the battery is dead. lmao Fun. fun fun!!

No worries got a hold of my Knight and he is on his way to save the day. 'sigh' I appreciate him so much and his wife and other members of his family. They have kind of adopted me, Thank God, help out with problems etc. He is who I called with my heart problems last Christmas. Man took me to the ER in the snow, stayed with me, then followed the ambulance when I was transferred to another Hospital. Great Christian fellow. Without him and his family I would have no one. Bless Him.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

They sound like amazing friends!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have missed you too Schist! It sucks not being able to spend all the time i usuLly do on ATS! My data plan on my phone has reset now ao i can atleast use this i went almost $200 over eek! Actually it may be more than that im honestly to scared to check my bill online!! Aw your too sweet! Thankyou!
yes! Now after everything in the past month Christmas is being held at my house so im cooking for alot of people, but ill tell you what its alot better than having to go and see my mum and then go to my dads and then my partners mums and sometimes my beothers house and then home again they are all apread out aswell so it is alot of driving atleast this xmaa my kids can stay home and enjoy it! I think its going to be ahot one! I only have one wall aircon in my house too they may regret it haha! Yeah most of them are bringing stuff so that helps a bunch! Hahah drop bears, tell me about it!

Hello everyone else and i hope your all doing great!

My internet will be done on 31st December i had to call them last night because they wouldn't send me confirmation of anything! Then said the soonest they havw is 31st i was like wtf! The 30th was long enough now i havw to wait a whole day extra, first world problems.... and i also had to jump through hoops to get approval off landlord to actually have the broadband here even though there is wires hanging out of our house for it to be hooked up, so silly! Can't wait to get in to our own house landlords and real estates are stressfull!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thats shocking you waited an hour before they realised the person you were scheduled to see wasn't there! That is really really good you have friends like that and that stick by you though.

When it rains it pours, i hate that when everything goes wrong at once it happens to me aswell things can be going great and then one thing goes wrong and its like it has a domino effect! I hope thats the end of your bad luck!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks guys, Cody I will be glad when you get your phone figured out. Got spoiled having you around.

I ended up buying a new battery. It's all good.

These looked yummy, thought I'd share.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wow that looks pretty and yummy!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone! Hope you are all well!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist
Thanks guys, Cody I will be glad when you get your phone figured out. Got spoiled having you around.

I ended up buying a new battery. It's all good.

These looked yummy, thought I'd share.

Thanks, I think I need a new one
On the other hand New gadget WooooHooooooooooo

I'm in London tomorrow so I'll have a look see if I can get upgraded ? Turn on the Cody charm and all that.

Those look amazing I'm drooling here.

Cody

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi Night

All good in Codyland thanks

Hope all is well with you and your's and indeed everyone in here.

Cody

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hiya Cody! Little Cody has been so cute lately. If you went to the shed you'd know why. LOL

One day I was taking a bath and I heard him come into the house because I have chimes on my door. I yelled out to him that I was taking a bath and would be out in a couple of minutes. When I came out, I didn't see him but he had these 3 elves sitting on my table and a big sign with an arrow pointing to a button to press. I pressed the button and the 3 elves were singing and dancing and all lit up. LOL I cracked up. Then I found him hiding on the side of the fridge. LOL

Another night he comes up with a white beard and a sequined Santa hat. LOL!! His beautiful hat had a big rip in it so I sewed it up all good as new.

He has an elf on a shelf. I don't know if you guys have those where you are. It's an elf that is magical and every day he is found somewhere different in the house. Of course I hear all the stories of where the elf was found and sometimes it will make a little gift for Cody. LOL So cute to see such magic alive in a child's life.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hiya Night

Ickle Cody sounds like a minimi for me LOL I loved and still do animals and nature, I was always trying to amaze people I liked as a kid. I'd love to meet him one day, he's the brightest ray of sunshine in your life, and that he has my repspect, and I like him already.

Yeah we have elves as well, I really miss having kids around, especially at this time of year, tomorrow in London I'm gonna take time out to sit and watch looks on the kids faces as they walk around all amazed. After the show we are going to Winter wonderland which will be full of amazed people, myself included.

Really looking forward to tomorrow

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join