It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hey folks, this is IgnoreDenial reporting in, from planet Earth! I have been lurking here for a long time, but now it seems that the day has finally arrived when I need to make my presence felt in this forum.

My philosophy here is to ignore those who deny the facts in the face of overwhelming evidence. Of course, there is a tiny chance that all the evidence presented in support of a theory is fake (for examples, generated by faulty sensing equipment or fabricated by a nefarious organisation), in which case the deniers will survive and go on to re-populate the planet. This strategy is similar to a mutant bacterium surviving a dose of the latest anti-biotic, and then re-infecting its host.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreDenial

Welcome to ATS.
You may like to know that this is the very first publicly visible thread on ATS with a thread number over one million;
This is something I've been predicting all week.
You are actually one million and one (the "millionth" thread was evidently in the private staff forums).

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Glad you introduced yourself. I hope you've been enjoying it here and continue to do so

Have a welcome fruit cake

Have a wonderful day!
Peace and love
-nat

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Glad you decided to take the plunge, Here's your pills....

Choose wisely, IgnoreDenial...

See ya in the forums.

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

DISRAELI

Welcome to ATS.
You may like to know that this is the very first publicly visible thread on ATS with a thread number over one million;
You are actually one million and one (the "millionth" thread was evidently in the private staff forums).

This is nothing, the last time I visited Earth, the people reset their calendars and stared counting the years from '0001'! Then, after a few years, they killed me in a very painful manner for some weird reason only they could understand.

I hope I get better treatment here. I have been told that the times have changed, and less people are getting killed over silly reasons than before!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

DISRAELI

P.S. ATS Thread One Million

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hello IgnoreDenial!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Have Fun!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum!

Make it your one of your goals to eventually reach the Really Above Top Secret (R.A.T.S.) section of the forum, and enjoy dreams, fantasies and delights beyond the imagination.....

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

Make it your one of your goals to eventually reach the Really Above Top Secret (R.A.T.S.) section of the forum,

How am I supposed to reach it? Whenever I click/tap on it, I am taken to a page with the "Error 404: Page not found" message.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

Do you mean that there are private sections of this forum for staff members only? Does the 'Really Above Top Secret' section also fall in that category? I seem to be unable to even view its contents, let alone post in it. The link to it is visible to me, but not working.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoreDenial

Welcome to ATS

I'm the resident tadpole

I also like eggs and finger foods.

edit on 27-3-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoreDenial
"Really Above Top Secret" can be reached by people who have enough posts. I'm not sure what the current target is, certainly smaller than it used to be.
The private threads are the ones the Mods write for each other's attention only, of the "Should we move this thread?" type, and also every time a member sends an alert or a complaint to the Mods it starts a new thread.
A Mod has since adnitted that this is exactly what happened in the case of "Thread One Million".

top topics

join