It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Our Biggest Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Tutankhamen
Most unusual that you were unable to find articles backed by org's with meteorologic knowledge.

www.google.com...

These aren't articles backed by organizations with meteorological knowledge, this is just google results with 'meteorological' 'chem trail' and 'background' somewhere in the web page, such as

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Tutankhamen]

library.wmo.ch...

Sorry,
Reck'on you didn't dig deep enough. BTW scientists do no not refer to weather modification as chem trails, they have many other long winded terms. I'm the kinda guy that can lead a horse to H2O but can't make him drink. A shade tree mechanic, hell I'm even wearing coveralls.

TUT

p.s. type in weather modification on search page

[edit on 23-8-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
What about air shows?

It struck me over the weekend, being at a air show. They openly use trails.
Seems like alot fuel being used to just "show off" the air force.

The chemical element Titanium Tetrachloride is used for skywriting. Yes, chemicals can be dispersed by aircraft whether it's used for "cloud seeding", "skywriting", or other purposes.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Tutankhamen
Most unusual that you were unable to find articles backed by org's with meteorologic knowledge.

www.google.com...

These aren't articles backed by organizations with meteorological knowledge, this is just google results with 'meteorological' 'chem trail' and 'background' somewhere in the web page, such as

Reck'on you didn't dig deep enough.

Looks more like you didn't even read the results of your own search.

BTW scientists do no not refer to weather modification as chem trails,

Indeed, why should they. Some people state chemtrails are involved in weather modification, others that they have other pruposes. Do you have any links or information demonstrating people trained in the atmospheric sciences beleive that the contrails comming off of planes are used for weather modification?

I'm the kinda guy that can lead a horse to H2O but can't make him drink.

You posted irrelevant search results that didn't answer a valid question. I can't imagine how you think that is anything like the above analogy.

p.s. type in weather modification on search page

Why? Someone asked a question about specific information regarding people with meterological backgrounds studying chemtrails. Everyone can type in 'background meterological, chemtrail' into a search bar. They obviously wanted specific actual sites, not meaningless search results.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I must admit, I'm seeing much of that old saying.

I am newer to this site, but I have spent hours and hours (and hours and hours) of reading just w/in the past few days to back up those 'gut feelings' of mine - (most of us still do have that ability) - and still no so little. We have been trained (programmed) for so long that some of us will never recover what's been 'taken'. Others will go against that (programmed) 'instinct' to find the truth at any cost.
There is so much in what is aired on tv that is controlled. A set of rules is given to anyone who speaks, acts, writes, etc.- that is more or less forbidden to talk about including that set of rules. It is forbidden for a news anchor/reporter to tell you anything that isn't federally approved by our own gov't. (including that statement - look what happened to Connie Chung and what happened to her afterwards.)

It's quite easy to post something on any given topic that doesn't agree w/ you. Maybe that's your 'programming'. heh heh. My 'gut' programming tells me to read for awhile before I post...

I agree w/ what one of the Administrators of this site said; your beliefs are in fact your own (or maybe not....) and you should take what you read w/ a grain of salt (or two) and if you should so be inclined, do LOTS and LOTS of reading.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I witnessed my first significant chem trail, chem trails rather, today, I should've taken a picture with my camera phone, now I'm pissed that I didn't. I can describe the strange formation in which these chem trails appeared though, it was almost checker board in pattern, creating almost perfect, giant "H"s in the sky. The trails then expanded and appeared much thicker. I don't know about this whole chemtrail conspiracy though, I think there are some seriously overly paranoid folks out there.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What Leader of the United States of America would dream up or go along with such a scheme as this?

Why would Satanists--as goofy as they ARE--want to annihilate the very Home in which they live?

There has to be another LEVEL of Intention. Looks to me as if the Satanists are someone's dupes.

We're talking about annihilating whole populations for all time, here.

That is Evil on a scale that isn't even imaginable to me. ONLY an ALIEN MIND would come up with such a plan. How about, an ALIEN MIND in a human body??

Who's the Alien MIND? Where is it? In industry, where it can't be regulated now that industries are de-regulated and unregulated?

I bet he's a nice guy, just teaching people how to maximize their result, effects and outcomes to benefit the bottom line.

That's what would work. Take a defense contractor and give him access to the Cabinet, to Congress and let him know--by intell networks--how to blackmail everybody into compliance with his Plan.

"Sneakers." Remember? The movie? Maybe it was a clue.

We gotta jump on this. . . . We're just too far down the pike . . .

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ah chemtrails imagine the possibilities a tinfoil'ers dream

well it's 2008 , 3 years since the last post, and almost 6 since the thread started.

lets look forward a bit , look forward to a economy facing a rapidly deepening consumer led recession. A recession that threatens the very "order" in the world. See as house prices plummet, consumers are cutting back their spending, this leads to employer's cutting back on jobs, and as house values plunge, and stock markets fall (gradually so far) , and banks lose billions this process snowball's and gains steam. Banks stop lending (no more home equity loans, refi's are next to impossible) more people cut back on spending, more unemployment builds, and the spriral downward accelerates, add to the mix prices for food and energy steadily rising and you have the ingredients for a large problemo.

the global economy was run on the back of the american consumer. he contributed 9.5 trillion in spending, compared with 1 trillion from the chinaman, and 600 billion (from india). S0000 as the old order crumbles, a new order in the world must rise from the eventual ashes. the fall creates an opportunity for a new "system" for the global economy to be balanced and run, no longer will the american enjoy such a high standard of living while producing so little, this new system will be designed by the elite's (which assures it is in their self-intrest). The problem is their are so many people and dwindling resources. The amount of unemployed and homeless will be growing rapidly , with many people losing their jobs and moving in to a friend or family member's house so they aren't homeless. Their exists the possibility although i am not convinced of it probability (or lack there of) that governments or the puppet masets over seeing puppet politicians i.e bush, or clinton for rockefellar,etc have decided that large legions of useless eaters are a threat to their power structure. They have realized for a while this financial system and economy is not sustainable and that sooner or later (although the different asset bubbles prolonged the honeymoon period) the current economic order would fail, and perhaps they have a plan to use disease to cull the uselss eaters so that the NWO when it rises, will be categorized by a elite/servant class system where the elite can enjoy the earth with out the unwelcome sight of homeless everywhere, and that the large numbers of displaced and unemployed people's do not have the potential to revolt or start a revolution against them.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
having read the first posts, i really wonder whether its time for ATS to employ some proper psychologists because there are blatantly a some people around here who deep paranoia issues and need help - not a message board to deepen their psychosis. - or actually make the call to terminate someones access to the board for their own good? (that sort of thing can be done!)

Oh BTW...

this whole thing revolves around 2 key issues...

1) are you going to call a chemtrail anything that comes out of a plane that is not a contrail?

2) are you going to call a chemtrail the nefarious spraying of a toxin?

if you call 1 a chem trail then you are very paranoid. lots of stuff comes out of planes that may be a bad idea but are not deliberately nasty, if you call 2 a chem trail, then please prove its not anything more mundane, like fuel, or chaff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join