It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT...06.-07.Aug.2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT...06.-07.Aug.2010

www.thedaze.biz

Saturday August 7th 2010

A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects (45°/135°) to the entire grand cross. We'll need to remain calm and balanced to deal with the relentlessly stressful aspects this summer. The electricity grid may be threatened; unusual Earth or weather changes could be part of the picture. Mountain Astrologer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.disclose. tv

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello
This is about CARDINAL CLIMAX and astrolgy.These aspects are starting to come into effect in a big way this coming week and will intensify until their early August peak. Because this pattern is forming in the very early degrees of what are called Cardinal signs, starting with the Jupiter - Uranus conjunction around the start of the zodiac circle at the beginning of Aries, it is known as the Cardinal Climax, and its significance is amplified. It is very important to understand that such configurations are EXTREMELY RARE EVENTS - it is most powerful aspect in Earth's written history.

www.thedaze.biz

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is that why it's so darn hot? I'm new to the cardinal cross idea. What strange effects are we lookin for? Like full moon effects or crazy alien orbs attacking airplanes :/ need more info

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

A cardinal grand cross is formed, involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15° Leo makes stressful aspects (45°/135°) to the entire grand cross. We'll need to remain calm and balanced to deal with the relentlessly stressful aspects this summer. The electricity grid may be threatened; unusual Earth or weather changes could be part of the picture. Mountain Astrologer.

Hello Jandes,

This has been spreading all over the web lately and I have tried to ask questions of why people follow 'past positions' of the sky and have yet to get a good answer.

So I ask you, if you understand (mabey you dont) that none of the above positions can be observed if you look into the real sky. Its all made upon signs that have made up amounts of space (instead of using the real amount of space of the signs) and its all based on positions of the cosmos in the past. It became a 'fixed' wheel about 2000 years ago and I have yet to understand why people still follow these old positions.

I think its best to observe what is real, what is true, what we can see, know, touch, feel ect.

Just in case there are those that are curious about what we can observe in the sky..

The Sun is in Cancer until Aug 11 when it will move into Leo.

Moon Aug 2,3 Aries
Aug 4,5,6 Taurus
Aug 7,8 Gemini
Aug 9 Cancer
Aug 10 Leo
Aug 11 Sextans
Aug 12 back into Leo
Aug 13,14,15 Virgo
Aug 16 Libra
Aug 17 Scorpio
Aug 18 Ophiuchus
Aug 19,20,21 Sagittarius
Aug 22 Capricorn

The reason I gave all the moon dates is so others can see just how long it WILL be for the moon to be IN Capricorn.

And for all the planets

Mercury-Leo
Venus-Virgo
Mars-Virgo
Jupiter-Pisces
Saturn-Virgo
Uranus-Pisces
Neptune-Aquarius
Pluto-Sagittarius

Not trying to 'debunk' or whatever...just think there are many people that follow astrology and dont realize how out of time these positions are.

My best
LV

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

Not "the" cardinal grand cross? Just an opinion, but it doesn't seem credible that simply because you can play connect the dots with stars that the symbol you draw is a harbinger of global catastrophe. I can look up at the stars and draw a giant earth eating dragon, but it doesn't send me into a panic.
That being said, we do know that certain planetary alignments can create fluctuations in the gravitational field, thereby placing a strain on the planet. I noticed an earth quake in south Louisiana yesterday. I don't recall ever seeing that (I live here).
If there is any credence to the 2012 predictions, it certainly has to do with the earth passing through the plane of the galaxy, and the accompanying field of gravity. Given their knowlege of astronomy, the mayans seemed to be making their predictions based on history and this alignment. If they had access to historical data/legends/stories of natural disaster accompanying this planetary position, it makes sense. Maybe things will in fact get interesting.
Here's the deal. As a species, we've been around only an istant in time. As individuals , far less. Truthfully, we have no idea what may or may not happen over time, and little knowlege (comparatively to that which could be known) of anyting beyond the moon, as that is as far as man has traveled. What makes life so exciting is speculation, discovery and the new implications they create. Perhaps life is about to get much more interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT

Perhaps rename this to "Astrologer digest" alert as a more suitable title.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jandes

Hello
This is about CARDINAL CLIMAX and astrolgy.These aspects are starting to come into effect in a big way this coming week and will intensify until their early August peak. Because this pattern is forming in the very early degrees of what are called Cardinal signs, starting with the Jupiter - Uranus conjunction around the start of the zodiac circle at the beginning of Aries, it is known as the Cardinal Climax, and its significance is amplified. It is very important to understand that such configurations are EXTREMELY RARE EVENTS - it is most powerful aspect in Earth's written history.

www.thedaze.biz

I just posted a thread somewhat related to this yesterday. It was about how I noticed that a lot of people are predicting a major event happening the first week of August.

For example: One market trends analyst (who predicted the crashes of 87, 9/11, and 08) has predicted a crash this summer worse than any we've ever had before.

The web bots also predict that the first week of August will be a "dark night of the soul" for Obama, and will be instrumental in leading to a global tipping point in November.

Scary.

Edit to add:
Anyone know if Timewave Zero has any type of novelty predicted for this week?

[edit on 2-8-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

welp to my disappointment i became involved with ats when i first heard of 2012 ive come to understand i was mre interested in hollywood science the reality of most cool conspiracys is that they are fake there is no alighnment there is a change in position but its not the big hoopla we all wanted to be soooo true.

kinda sucks but that reality

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

YES, Timewave Zero predicts AUGUST 11 as a point much bigger than October 21 2010...
But this thread's title is way too much exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So if I understand the title of the thread on April 4 1997 the cookie monster will eat my children?
Why do we discuss the alignment of stars and planets and asteroids and.....
If we are to have a heavenly catastrophe, what are you gonna do about it?
Will you live better?
If so shame on you for not in the first place.
To the OP, I missed your intro thread.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Definitely a thread worth considering. There does seem to be a lot of open ended predictions for the first week of August. Though the 6-7th is when the Cardinal T-square occurs I see the importance more being the dates of the 8-11th before a complete discourse September 8-16th. Fully engaged, it's debatable at best what it will truly bring about (maybe a variety of things simultaneously). It may show as a "catastrophe," on the surface; if this occurs it is most likely due to a chain reaction set in motion back in May. Anyways I'll wrap this up.

-may appear as a 'catastrophe'
-underlying genesis, greater communication
-first sense / new craft
-global shift, energy (power) [crisis] / (cosmic) renewal
-correlation to Ophiuchus (minor Ceres)
-not aware 'til well after (maybe 2 - 6 months)
-reference to Nephilim (**forgot to originally mention)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hooray, my first posted reply. Im sure that many geniuses have their fangs out and are ready to pounce at the smell of new blood with question ( and for the record im not gonna be that guy posting every link, do your own research). hahaha

[edit on 2-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Don't get too disappointed. Something is actually happening. Go to the USGS site and take a look at the number of earthquakes year over year going back 20 years. It's very intersting.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just curious about how you are able to observe the sun in Cancer. Are you using some special equipment or some special connections or are you timing it from the night side or estimating just before sunrise or just after sunset. Because of the constant spraying of the sky where I am visibility has become a real issue and Stellarium (a site you have mentioned using) always wants to put a tree or bush in front of what I want to see. The upshot is that on many even moonless nights I am left with only a handfull of visible stars to make my observational assumptions by.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is a cardinal cross in point of view of London

So it is only in London who needs to be carefull

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

I'm sorry but did the words "global catastrophe alert" really need to be capitalized?
I mean GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT reads like 9/11 TIMES 100,000!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if this 'Cardinal Cross' might be effecting animals?

We've got some mighty strange animal incidents going on out there.

If they (the animals) are as sensitive as people tend to believe they are - maybe there's something to this after all???

And NO, I do not mean this as a joke, I'm serious.

My dogs this past month have stopped eliminating outside

'End Times': When Animals Attack!

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jandes

Jandes - didn't find this thread on the board when I went back to continue reading additional posts. Searched on Google which brought up your thread but stated "Last post: Feb. 2." This is not going to get it alot of airplay. This programming "error" has been mentioned before on ATS but never seems to get fixed. Just a by the by. Oh also btb, searched for another thread which said "Last post: Yesterday." Since that, then this could have said "Today." Google, if you recall, is one of the companies listed as doing private contract work for the NSA or some such entity in the Washington Post article.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, talk about hyperbole.
But hey, I'm no astrology devotee either.
On a side note, OMG MY SODA WENT FLAT!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
THe growing trend as of late is
The new posters with 2010 sign up dates
seem to have lost all common sense
in any ability to research factual information.

this is bunk, No global catastrophe will occur
it is like you are discovering the internet for the first time

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
GLOBAL CATASTROPHE ALERT

Talk about an adrenaline rush !!!!!!!

And what do I find ?

An astrology prediction ???

Isn't the title just a wee bit exaggerated ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join