It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divided WE Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The PTB NEED us to be separated. They NEED us to be divided. They NEED us to suspect that our neighbors are going to 'turn us in.' They NEED us to hunker down, alone, paranoid, shut out from the outside world.

They NEED us to BELIEVE that there is NO SOLUTION to the current crisis, other than to split off in to tiny factions, concerned only with the survival of our own clans. They NEED us to think that our neighbors are our enemies.

We all know this and yet, we allow the manipulation to continue. We have become so used to it, after dozens and dozens of years, that we call each other names and hate based on ideologies and affiliations.

If your 'group' is not MY 'group,' you must be the enemy.

As we go about our preparations, for the most part ALONE, or with our immediate families or friends, you might keep in mind that this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Here are some examples of why they DON'T want people angry TOGETHER.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15be290961b1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8bb2b89db6f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab4062599382.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f42ea7a59ff.jpg[/atsimg]

And here are some examples of why they want to be able to have us separated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1830c9dbc57.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a75adc3020a.jpg[/atsimg]

When they can cut you out of the herd like a calf, you are on your own. Keep letting them seperate us and we all face the same fate. Only if we can stand up, TOGETHER, nut huddled in our basements ALONE can we hope to make any difference.

Don't believe that it is all set in stone.

"Whatever limits us we call fate." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate." Carl Gustav Jung

"THE FUTURE IS NOT SET. THERE IS NO FATE BUT WHAT WE MAKE FOR OURSELVES." John Conner, Terminator

What's it going to be, folks? Stand, together or fall, alone?

Don't let THEM make up your mind for you....again.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I completely agree Pigpen. Unfortunately I don't have a basement.
Guess I'll see you on the frontlines then!

There are so many ways that they are doing this, many we are
not even consciously aware of; the right /left political paradigm,
theism vs atheism, challenging gender roles have led to family
breakup, money has led many to pursue careers that take them
far away from family. I could go on but either you get my point
(and Pigpen's) or you don't.

The real question then is WHAT WILL UNITE US? This is where I
think the arrogance of the PTB will help. They will push some
issue without realizing that the public has had enough and will
rue it. What I saw in the 9/12 marches was the tip of the iceberg,
the real undercurrent of dissatisfaction and anger towards a
kleptocracy that only serves itself and its masters, which most of
us now realize AIN"T US!
WE THE PEOPLE, who are we and what will we do? WHEN will we
do it? We have one thing to unite us besides our rage at the PTB -
the Constitution, that "GD piece of paper" that some of us treasure
for what it is; a set of guidelinesto keep our government under control
and provide a rallying point for the future. There's a darn good
reason that the DHS wants to label people who are Constitutionalists
as terrorists; we would probably find them to be exactly the kind of
organization our founding fathers intended for us to protect ourselves against.
::checks box::: Yes, I am a terrorist too!

The engraving you show with the NO DRAFT sign shows the NYC
riots of 1863 where the Irish were burning black neighborhoods.
Troops who had just fought the battle of gettysburg arrived to
put down the riots after 3 days of violence that took more than 500
lives. This is why they haven't tried to institute the draft yet.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, AtA.

It worries me that even here, a place where ignorance is 'denied' and some of the most enlightened humans on the planet rub elbows with the likes of me, that the separation is taking hold and even being advocated in some instances.
The spin we are all exposed to is working on most everyone. Our neighbors will be our enemies because that is what they are led to believe....that we are terrorists because we don't want to keep the broken system running.
I've read calls for civil disobedience here and read too many threads to number on how to survive. What I need to have in my BOB, what laundry detergent to take, what gun to buy, what metal to buy. All of these, from people that seem to know what they're talking about.
Please folks, don't take my confusion for a lack of gratitude. Had I not stumbled across the musings of the warrior poets here, I would have no idea how deep this hole goes and for that, I am eternally grateful.
I abhor violence and needless slaughter. It may be that there is no other solution for us. I would not pretend to have the answers.
What I CAN see is the numerous wedges that media and the 'leaders' continue to drive between the people.
They KNOW they cannot stand against us unified. We know that too, but who wants to be the first ones in line? Who wants to stand up dance alone. knowing that when we are alone, it's thousands of THEM against a few of us?
Sometimes it seems like a coward's way out to stock up on food and guns, knowing that your neighbors, who have now become your 'enemies' are going to be hungry, alone and dying because they couldn't see what was happening.
If we are to 'Deny Ignorance' does that just mean amongst ourselves? Is the other 99.9 percent of the population doomed? Being separated, are we doomed too?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I completely agree with you, and how do they keep us divided? Confusion, distraction, propaganda, misinformation.

You think along the same lines as me I think and these type of threads are the ones that need attention, the ones that point out the way in which we remain divided. Here's my contribution to enlighten such also:

Confusion is why we can't fight back

Good stuff, KS.
S&F because these are the threads that need attention, not the ones that say we need to take action because we cannot take action until we know how TPTB keep us from doing so. In understanding how we remain divided, we can unite. Then and only then will we realize our true power and use it for our freedoms. Fear will be instilled into the iced hearts of those that run things and treat us like a herd. In that case this is a thread of high value IMO.

Only together can we dismantle the cogs of corruption.

Everyone reading this should S&F it, seriously all of you just browsing, bring this thread to the surface to be recognized!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i think the quote
" and in the end of fear...oblivion " is exact (:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are there any meetups online of people trying to band together in local communities to protest and picket?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

One of the problems I see, too vast for my tiny brain, is that they WANT you to protest...the want us to speak up, to be vocal and to be ridiculed and alienated for speaking out.

Look at tea parties, and g-20's and any other 'protest.' They start out with the intentions that made humans great. We can get together and voice our opinion. But then, the spin...you get labeled and discounted at best, beaten, imprisoned and killed at worst.

It seems that the tools we have tried so hard to use before are corrupted by those we try to use them against. They know how to spin. They know how to alienate and pit brothers against brothers. They do it well.

What we need, I'm afraid is a tool that we haven't seen before. Something we haven't used before. Something that has not had reams of reports and guidelines authored to combat or eliminate it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Oh , Did I mention racism?
God that gets tiring doesnt it?
Were all just people in the end. Im no fatalist but I do believe
in being prepared for any and all contigencies.
I would not deny my neighbor or for that matter a stranger aid
were it in my power to give it. I guess we're at the point where
we know what the answers aren't but not what they are. No
biggie, patience will do in this situation and I am like a spider
when it comes to that. I will wait until I know.

You're one of the most real and intelligent people I know online Pigpen, keep em coming brother!

Hope? who needs it when you have knowledge and if not
the patience to wait until it comes.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You're right about the label of 'racism' as well...not only the label, but the use of the actual practice...all of it. Political parties, abortion, eco-terrorism, socio-economic castes..it's all just divisiveness.

Intolerance feeding fear and than hatred. It's the way they want it.

If I can put you in the compartment that you 'need' to be in, because you're a different color, or like a different type of veggie burger, then I'm doing exactly what they want me to do.

I just wish I knew how to fix it. I can work on myself and my family, but again with the divisions...what about the REST of the world?

I suppose maybe I'm still shackled by the very things I am rallying against. This goes a lot deeper than I can see.

Thanks again for your input and your compliment, AtA. I may not agree with everything you write, but I DO appreciate you writing it.

top topics

join