It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Colonel: WMD Could've Been Launched in 45 Minutes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"The West should thank God that the Iraqi army decided not to fight," he told the paper. "If the army had fought for Saddam Hussein and used these weapons there would have been terrible consequences."

Really? The West played really nice during the war. Does he think it would have been the same had they pulled the trigger with the chem/bios?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The guy who said this is simply a # talking sellout. He is saying what the US and UK want him to say. Its bullcrap.

~Messiah~

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
wwviews,
Beside yours, and others obvious opinions, do you have anything to back up or refute this man's, Colonel al-Dabbagh, claims? Do you have proof and evidence, again, to provide from your site that this man is doing the bidding of the US and UK?

Sellout? The man was a spy for the US and UK governments....do a 'search' on his name and this will be confirmed.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about fully what he says....the damage is done and Saddam is playing 'hide and seek'....and dispite those who claim that the war with Iraq was wrong and 'unjustifiable', again, the damage is done.....

The central thing I see, is that if the man is BS and is only doing the bidding of the US and UK...please provide the proof that that is exactly what he is and is doing?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It wasn't just pure luck that the Iraqi army chose not to fight. We went in well before the war with a massive psychological attack, demoralizing many of the soldiers. And when we went in, our only strikes weren't at Bagdad, we took out many key areas from the skies. Our top priority was to take out the threats to our soldiers, then to find the WMDs for justification. And if you have an opportunity, ask an Iraqi which was better, US control, or life under Sodamn Insane. I can't imagine things under the US are that bad...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Show me the weapons!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LOL! They hid the weapons when he was making them for years! He then went to JIT production, with limited amounts on hand.
Again, for those who are slow to read, captured documents indicate that the artillery rounds and other delivery ammo are unmarked and mixed with the thousands and thousands of conventional rounds. If you have no idea where they are, you'll be looking everywhere for a darned long time.

Pardon the good guys that they don't have damning proof of your beloved lunatic, Energywave.

I love these people who'll ignore the findings at hand to continue to believe the "U.S. takes over the world" conspiracy that has no proof whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwviews
The guy who said this is simply a # talking sellout. He is saying what the US and UK want him to say. Its bullcrap.

~Messiah~

Pardon me for getting down to your level, but, Says YOU!!
Just as worthwhile as your response.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If they had these weapons, I want to see them. Enough blood has been spilled to at least warrant that.

Let the government plant them, whatever, just get some kind of tiny justification for the Iraq invasion to my visual cortex, please.

Ridiculous. This is all tantamount to witch hunting based upon hearsay.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Oh, really, heel, you want to see them? Well let's all e-mail the pentagon and tell them you demand to see them right now. I'm sure that'll put them in gear.

Why don't you volunteer to help disassemble some potential Bio/Chem ammunition. I'm sure some really nervous technicians will be glad to give you some time with them.

Their has already been plenty of concrete evidence of his JIT program he was reputed to have gone to a few months before the invasion. Not good enough for you? Naw, I guess there's no way for the good guys to prove themselves, but you're more than happy to attack the attackers of a bloodthirsty tyrant.
Bah!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Uh.....like this one?

"Chemical Warhead found in Kirkuk, Iraq Ignored by the American Media
Chemical warhead found at an Iraqi air base, marked with a green band, the symbol for chemical weaponry. Trace amounts of a nerve agent were found at two spots along the ~meter-long warhead. These amounts are consistent with leakage from the chemically armed weapon. A 13-foot missile was found next to it."
Courtesy of CNN....

BTW: Absence of evidences (sufficient to please many here as PROOF) is not necessarily a full-proof argument for Saddam not having WMD, no matter the argument given. You can hide any type of WMD in 20 feet of sand and it never being found or seen.....

*edit*
Note of interest here folks.....al-Dabbagh was and is not the only spy, defector or Iraqi to make this claim or make claims that Saddam indeed had and was working on WMD...try a 'search' on Hussein Kamal........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, mere pictures, Seeker. We might oughta send that round to Heel's house so that he can taste the agent and be sure!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Uh.....like this one?

"Chemical Warhead found in Kirkuk, Iraq Ignored by the American Media
Chemical warhead found at an Iraqi air base, marked with a green band, the symbol for chemical weaponry. Trace amounts of a nerve agent were found at two spots along the ~meter-long warhead. These amounts are consistent with leakage from the chemically armed weapon. A 13-foot missile was found next to it."
Courtesy of CNN....

BTW: Absence of evidences (sufficient to please many here as PROOF) is not necessarily a full-proof argument for Saddam not having WMD, no matter the argument given. You can hide any type of WMD in 20 feet of sand and it never being found or seen......

regards
seekerof
This is all the evidence? Where is the rest ? Provide the link to this article as well. I need to see the tons and tons of this stuff that posed the clear and present danger to the United States.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Even when they make the WMDs public knowlege, y'all will be yelling "conspiracy! They planted them there!" So what would be the point? They'll release the info when they're good and ready. If they do so now, all of the conspiracy stuff will cause the UN and every other little nation which wants to be a big shot, like France, to send in their own inspectors. If we'll recall back in the Blix days, his team discovered the drone which had an extreamly longer range than legally allowed, and warheads geared for chemicals. But Blix decided to shuffle it to the back of his huge pamphlet, and not mention A WEAPONS VIOLATION to the security counsel. We know we'll do it right, and, rightly so, don't trust France or the UN to do so. Hell, most of those warheads probably have a "made in France" stamp on them.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah! Plant some weapons to make all the idealistic people happy!

They want to believe that life is just. Give them what they want now.

These people only respect credibility just like you see from the UN, France, Germany, Saddam, Russia, North Korea...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Use your fingers.......
Right click on the picture or review MA's "WMD CULT" thread if you want links.

I have said it before and I will mention it again...this Saddam WMD dilemma equates to this:

an analogy of sorts:
Let's say I accused you of grilling hamburgers.
You DENY it. I 'bust' in to your home and search and find the following:

instructions on cooking hamburgers...
ketchup
mayonaise
mustard
lettuce
tomatoes
pickles
hamburger buns
charcoal
a grill
used charcoal in the grill
a refrigerator

And on top of this, I have all your friends and neighbors telling me that you make hamburgers at your home, and that they have seen you do this. Does the fact that I have not found an actual cooked hamburger mean that you don't cook hamburgers? This is almost how conspiracy theories, in general, operate but we won't and don't look at it that way.....
It's "Hey! You didn't find the cooked hamburgers, thus your conclusions are bogus, based off the circumstantial evidences that you have....that weak...no proof!!" ........

BTW....here is a 'charbroiled hamburger':

"Vials: A total of 97 vials-including those with labels consistent with the al Hakam cover stories of single-cell protein and biopesticides, as well as strains that could be used to produce BW agents-were recovered from a scientist's residence."

More pictures can be found by typing David Kay Iraq Report, etc.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Iraq had WMD like Jessica Lynch was beaten, shot, stabbed and raped.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow. Another powerhouse of quality input.

We're learning alot tonight, Seeker. Add nothing educational or evidentiary, just make doofus comments and try and be witty. That's where its at.

*jeesh*

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Wow. Another powerhouse of quality input.

We're learning alot tonight, Seeker. Add nothing educational or evidentiary, just make doofus comments and try and be witty. That's where its at.

*jeesh*

I'm not here to be educational, just here to make people think.

*Again, this was edited because I was again an idiot, right before I was banned*

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by ExceptNoMore]

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Ridiculous. This is all tantamount to witch hunting based upon hearsay.

Yes it is.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You're failing very miserably. Try thinking yourself, first, exceptnomore.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join