It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post All Paranormal Skills Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi guys! I'd like to know if you have any really kewl skills that aren't really normal (oobe, pk, tk, ap, ck, ect.). Could you post if you have them, whether or not you practice them (or if they come naturally), and how you practice them, what they are, and how long you've practiced? It would be pretty neat if there was a compilation of data for the people who are always asking how to oobe or something. Thanx guys

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, i can tell you if i draw something its bound to come true. Its happened many times so as a result i stopped.
By the way, idid draw a scene with me surrounded by money and that never happened.
If i try to draw something i want, it wont happen.
If i just draw a scene out of imagination it comes true. Bizarre.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Pretty neat! sort of a precognition through art! Make sure you think positivley when you draw, it could be dangerous.

And, maybe that's how they do voodoo doll

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
can we post about things we cant do but have heard stories about, because apparently their was a guy in england a while ago who could light things on fire with his mind, i cant remember when or who it was but i have a book and it talks about him, ill try and find it and post back later. the thing about it though is ive never been able to find anything about him from other places, like i did a google search a while back and their was 0 results

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master
Pretty neat! sort of a precognition through art! Make sure you think positivley when you draw, it could be dangerous.

And, maybe that's how they do voodoo doll
LOL...no vodoo for me, thanks. I dont know what you'd call it.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I do EVP and ITC which is contacting the dead using my computer, television set or tape recorder not really a psycic skill but it took me a hecka of a long time to master

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thats way too scarey for me, Navajo. I get the chills just thinking about that. I've listened on Art Bell and had to turn every light on in the house and cover my head with the blanket. *shivers*

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have had numerous OBE's and I have been able to influence people remotely. (mental brainwashing). But I don't do that now, although sometimes the conditions might be better if I did it... It's not that hard to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by navajoprophet
I do EVP and ITC which is contacting the dead using my computer, television set or tape recorder not really a psycic skill but it took me a hecka of a long time to master

You must be kidding, right? Watch a little too much white noise.........How can you contact the dead with a TV? It puzzles me, its an enigma to me. Can you contact my Uncle?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I work mainly with energy manipulation. I've used it to enhance physical preformance, healing, and probability. I'm also a fairly strong close range empath. I can do a fairly in-depth psyscan (reading a person's personality and occasionally surface thoughts) but it is limited in that I have to be able to see the person's eyes.

There are many disadvantages and limitations to these abilities though. Because I am a fairly strong close range empath I tend to get panicked when I am in large groups of people. And if I psyscan too strongly I tend to get major headaches.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why would someone want to post their "gifts" to the open public? What purpose would it serve other than crude vanity, not to mention you would have no idea whether or not they tell the truth or not. Most that have true gist do not go around openly discussing them, especially on an internet forum full of strangers.....most that do are either lying, very young and inexperienced, or just beginning study and really have no idea what they doing yet. Most of us also don't see it as "kewl"

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, LadyV, in my case, I DONT WANT MY GIFT. I used to paint and color, etc, and i havent since one particular painting of mine turned out to be the exact site where my nephew drowned.

It happened other times too, but never to the degree this latest one foretold.

So i threw away all my materials and gave up my passtime, and by the way, i sold some paintings also. I gave it all up.
I dont want this so-called talent at all.

I dont think its boasting out of vanity for people to describe their talents though, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
IMO they're not gifts. They're just something that some people have more developed than others. Some people are naturals at math, basketball, conversational skills etc... and others are not, but that doesn't mean that they can't be just as good at it.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
dude if you had posted that in RATS i would have share somp but here ...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I can predict whenever I get on a line at the grocery store, it always goes the slowest....creepy

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Guys, I'm really serious about this. Could you post how long it took you to master these as well?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, LadyV, in my case, I DONT WANT MY GIFT. I used to paint and color, etc, and i havent since one particular painting of mine turned out to be the exact site where my nephew drowned.

It happened other times too, but never to the degree this latest one foretold.

So i threw away all my materials and gave up my passtime, and by the way, i sold some paintings also. I gave it all up.
I dont want this so-called talent at all.

I dont think its boasting out of vanity for people to describe their talents though, IMHO.

It could be that you're not making future, but rather predicting it.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Guys, I'm really serious about this. Could you post how long it took you to master these as well?

these? explain please

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Many with true skills do not need to "master" them...they are simply there. Much like other talents such as art, singing, etc....

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Many with true skills do not need to "master" them...they are simply there. Much like other talents such as art, singing, etc....

Yes, I know. If you happened to look at my first post, it would say to post wether or not it came naturally, and if so, how long it took to master them.
Sheesh. If you don't like this post, then no one is making you reply. If you have any "kewl" skills, then please share them. They will be appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join