It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post All Paranormal Skills Here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

normally it takes a few seconds or a couple minutes to will a light out or on. That night though, we went out, and they asked, "like which lights?", and I pointed, and the damn thing went out right then

Eh? i am going to try this. Actually, one time i walked under a street light and at the very instant i was directly under the light, it came on. THis really creeped me out.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sorry when I said kewl everybody. I realize some gifts aren't kewl. And Gazrok, you are probably the most psychicly advanced person I know. I'll bet your a mod from psipog too.......

Edit: Oh yeah!!! I forgot to say my kewl skill! Sometimes, if I concentrate hard enough on the insides of my eyes I can see with my eyes closed, kinda like Daredevil, cept I can see above me, below me,behind me, and in front of me at the same time. 360 degree echolocation!!!

[edit on 22-4-2005 by Kushi_Master]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
?? Para-Normal ?? skills...

brings to mind that saying,
In the kingdom of the unsighted,
the One Eyed man is King

i have two accomplishments that are noteworthy (at least to myself)

a lifetime i have been pursued
twice i have been cornered
but i always managed to excape...

those in the system who regard Schizophrenia as a debilitating Disease
and seek to identify, control or 'correct' this 'malady' with psychotropics or confinement...

# two: schizo voices or hallucinations not withstanding...
i have 'stories' revealed to me, since i'm not a writer- i really couldn't
do any of the 'stories' any justice...but i suppose they are generated
from the collective-unconscious or the morphic-resonance or the noosphere
there are numberous names for that realm of non-ordinary reality...
dreamtime, shamanic journey are a few
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i, too, am ambivelent about disclosing 'natural gifts'..it could be mischaracterized as bragging? by others..
however 'gifts' are not, or ideally should not be kept covert or secret- -
perhaps some of the info or revelations gained by someones' 'gifts'
should not be published or made known to everyone/someone/anybody
.....but thats a subjective judgement to be made by your own moral compass.

??IF Everyone (as the saying goes) has a (latent) talent-ability for
ExtraSensoryPreception??
Why Is ESP, however it is manifested, refered to as PARA-Normal ?

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Because those scientists don't feel the need to tell people that they can walk on water...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kushi_Master

Originally posted by St Udio

Because those scientists don't feel the need to tell people that they can walk on water...

Edit: Oh no! has this thread had its max? PLease continue posting your skills!!! Many people need this!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not sure this is any kind of skill, but... I see short little screens like very short movie clips. Most of the time i'm awake and it's like a minute or maybe two is completely blocked out. It's like for that brief time I can't remember what happened in real time while I was viewing these short clips. I cannot make it happen, it just does, and not often. Some are very scary and I just try to forget. Others are happy, even when i'm unsure who the people involved are.
Never any doomsday for earth, usually average things that end up happening in real time later.
Any thoughts on how to develope this?
Thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mebbe its just a natural precognition you have. Perhaps your just psychically attuned to this skill.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Kushi_Master]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Im not sure about this being a paranormal skill but ill post it anyways. I think i have the power to channel energy. Whenever i listen to specific kinds of music (not rap or classical
) i fell this "chill" that originates in the middle of my back and travels all through my body. It feels that my body is "full" with energy. I try to channel this energy but i can't seem to control it. I would be VERY gratefull for any advice to channeling this energy cause i know i have lots of energy and that if I where able to channel it i could use it for empathy,SLI,Telekinesis,Pyrokinesis,Telepathy, healing, witchcraft etc. I also think i was proficent in telekinesis as a child but i think i have "forgotten" the ability. I had a dream or a memory not sure i think it was a memory cause everything was so real, that i was alone in my playroom (i was 4-7 years old in the dream-memory) and i had this little toy spaceship. I concentrated on it and it floated up in the air about 30-40 cm. Also im mastering the ability to "wake up" in dreams. What that means is that i can control myself in dreams and do whatever i want. Imagine being in a imaginary world you create and being able to do ANYTHING. Thats what im mastering but i find that the dreams try to defend themselves. Whenever I try to "wake up" and i start to get control my dream suddenly changes scenes and i can't control it anymore. A thing i have noticed is that 6 months have gone without me remembering ANY dream. Strange. Well those are my abilities hope someone can help me channel my energy.

EDIT: Also i forgot an ability. I have increased percepcion of feelings. It's kind of hard to explain but i'll try. Normaly people feel Anger,love,fear,hate,happines etc but i fell much more sensations. It seems i can "analyze" the essence of the moment and i get a feeling that has the normal feelings as a baisis but is more advanced. It's like they're different gammas of fear, happines etc. Also ALL my powers are tied with music. Well thats my edit.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
psipog is #e.. the mods are egostastical

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What's that supposed to mean RedDragon
?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
psipog is #e.. the mods are egostastical

OHHH MANNN You are CORRECT!!!! One MOD banned me from chat 4 times in 4 hours!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
when the phone starts ringing i know if it is my freind's and i know which freind it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
lol Kushi Master it sounds like you're trying to bag yourself some ATS points

Has anyone here visited any seriously paranormal places? or places brimming with Paranormal activity?

List any of your experiences when you were there etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Who are you anyway?!!?

No just kidding but lets just say my spidey sense tingles when people want specific info on others power.

Anyway ya ready: My gifts are Empathic/Telepathic or Psionic. I dont care too much about all the terms that could describe me, adds confusion.

When awake:

I can pickup on emotions / mental illness / and residing demons or kind spirits.

Imagery in natural elements primarily water and wood. Also mirrors but I stay away.

Sensitive to siesmic activity, changes in pressure, temperature, magnetic and electrical fields. Which seemed to have been channeled during certain instances so Im working on that.

Seduction ( which I do not use )

Serenity (which I used as an outreach worker) it allowed people to open up to me so I could help them. Many were teens and I dealt in healthcare. You do the math. I use it at my current job too (hotel) to help ease guests when theres a problem.

Create charts for the future/ divination

My will adjusts Karma no matter how long it takes. If I feel violated the wheels are already in motion. Karma is delicate.

When Sleeping:

Astral Projection
Project into others (not always human either)

Prophetic Dreams

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
``

ah ha, fortune has shined this way...

it seems an article just came out
which meshes well with the observation that
some naturally occurring events in our mental makeup
are just that....natural-normal-common

the uber hype of calling these abilities 'Para-Normal'
is either hype or just being unenlightened

heres the article, titled "Scientists say Everyone can Read Minds"
27 Apr 2005 by Ker Than
www.livescience.com...

thanks for your time....yall

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Tom sawyer sorry bud but its called sensor lights they have had them since the early 90's lol...but i could see someone trippin out over that

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey-Can anyone do any of the kinesis? like : pyro, cryo, electro, hydro, aero.... ect.... elemental... can anyone?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm was embued with a great power of scaring women off in bars and attracting men, more than the women.

Ah, such a great power.

My dreams often perplex me, and have since my birth. I've encountered experiences which I cannot yet explain rationaly and naturaly, and tend to believe that there does exist an entity/s in my life which are not of convention. I'll meet 'them' one day, and I'm sure my 'fate' will sail away on that day.

As egocentric as this may sound, I've always felt 'special' and have always wondered why so much has occured in my life in the ways they have. We live an interesting existence, that we do.

Deep

* i also can't spell and have horrible grammar. The Gods truely hate me.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I seem to have skills close to John Edward's, I can speak to the dead, as long as I've had some contact with them, (Sometimes without) , and also I can see into the future, put simply, has anyone ever heard of having a spirit guide? Thats what I believe my case is...Because He talks to me, he tells me when im in danger, or he tells me the future, or connects me to the dead, I can hold a conversation with him if I like...but at the same time, all those symptoms/signs, are those or schizophernia(Spelling?), so...im still halfway on the subject...

Joe

[edit on 4-6-2005 by Gokart]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I can see my aura using the technique I learned from Barbara Brennan'a "Hands of Light".

Anyone can learn it. Easy and interesting.

Hands Of Light

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join