It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post All Paranormal Skills Here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Why would someone want to post their "gifts" to the open public? What purpose would it serve other than crude vanity, not to mention you would have no idea whether or not they tell the truth or not. Most that have true gist do not go around openly discussing them, especially on an internet forum full of strangers.....most that do are either lying, very young and inexperienced, or just beginning study and really have no idea what they doing yet. Most of us also don't see it as "kewl"

I once agreed with this opinion but now I disagree.
I do not mind telling people about my abilities because I remember when I was trying to find information about the same abilities. I had a hard time finding good information. Perhaps the info I have can help another person. Also, I have no need to prove myself to anyone. It is the choice of the individual wether to believe me or not. Also, the level of anonymity provided by the internet gives many people who are afraid of face-to-face ridicule and persecution a chance to open up about their gifts.
Just as a pianist, doctor, or teacher shares his/her gifts with the world, so shall I.
What good comes from an unshared gift?

Anyway, on to the question regarding the developement time of gifts.
My empathy has been present for as long as I can remember. All of my other gifts began to show when I was in my early teens. I can't really say that I've "mastered" anything. I've just gotten used to using these abilities in my everyday life and in doing so they have become stronger and easier to use. (Practice makes pretty good. lol)

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have this incredible skill to really piss people off. It's a talent, very few people I know can do the same as well when I choose to. When I don't choose to, but we start talking politics or religion, it just starts to happen anyway. Odd

I also have an uncanny ability to make people believe I'm really upset while debating them. This only happens in text, where they can't see how much I'm enjoying a good debate (IRL I usually have a smile on and have a really calm demeanor despite my powerful, somewhat inflamitory, words, and the passion that usually comes along with the arguement if I'm not just playing devil's advocate but rather really believe in what I'm talking about.). People really think I'm an angry individual, which is pretty ironic.

So those are the two maaaaaad skills I have that I care to talk about. Anything else either doesn't exist, is in my mind, or will never see light of day as far as discussion goes. You choose which it is

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Jungle,

I applaud you. I've met people like you before. its truly a talent.

By the way, can anyone tell me why i have had a large "fly" buzzing around my desk at home...i'm starting to think its mechanical...
Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry I havent been able to respond in a very long time

It took me about a two months to be able to really master EVP and ITC
What I generally do for ITC is have it watch the blank white TV screen and have it record. Sometimes you'll get spirits etc. But what I really did to get spirit action in my house was EVP. This is contacting the dead through a tape recorder. What you do is ask a series of questions and let the tape recorder record over night. You want to have some background noise (like a fan, or generator or some dull noise making sound) because this is how the spirits communicate through the noise. If you've seen White Noise it does a good job of explaining it. However the movie really overplays what actually is happening. The voices are alot quieter and faint. and when you see the faces on the videocamera/tv they are generally harder to pick out and notice

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So what have you gotten? Anything that makes sense? Any of your questions answered?
Dont get me wrong. I trully beleive in this but it scares the you know what out of me.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm not really sure if this applies to what you are talking about but sometimes I feel like I am in harmony with mother nature. I was feeling a bit of turmoil the other day and still had to finish figuring out my taxes on top of everything else and then that evening, there were doppler indicated reports of tornadoes all around my area. After the tornado sirens sounded in my town, alot of my neighbors even stepped outside to look at the spinning dark threatening clouds passing overhead. (I thought it was amusing that so many went outside right after the tornado sirens went off.) It wasn't raining but things looked threatening. After a very large dark cloud with spinning rotating areas passed overhead I felt extremely relaxed, fell asleep for a short while, did my taxes, and felt alot less anxious. I bet many people may feel in harmony with the weather though.

I can also occasionally lucid dream anything I can think of too. That can be fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ive contacted a couple unknown people. Mainly they only tell you one line responses. Its not like a flowing conversation. I havent really gone after anyone of my family, but I try to contact my friend's dead relatives.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tk, contructs, oobe, rp, telepthey, empathy, and I think thats it for me

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
Tk, contructs, oobe, rp, telepthey, empathy, and I think thats it for me

Ermmmm....... Mind explaining if you practice, how long you've practiced and
and your prefered practice methods? BTW Daniel, I couldn't have said it better.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
By the way, can anyone tell me why i have had a large "fly" buzzing around my desk at home...i'm starting to think its mechanical...
Any thoughts?

It's probably one of two things. Either it is mechanical and you need to smash it into a million pieces before it can report your typing habits to the government

-- or --

It's just looking for a friend. How horrible of you to want to smash a lonely fly just trying to make a friend! Awful, awful, awful! I can't believe you would even say something like...Oh, wait...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Many with true skills do not need to "master" them...they are simply there. Much like other talents such as art, singing, etc....

Some develop 'skills' some just have them. i don't understand the whole kewl thing about it though and I'm not going to go into what I can or can't do but every gift comes with a balance.

I'm like to know more about empathetic abilities and energy malnipulation... a few have mentioned it on here and it'd be nice to know more feel free to u2u me or something so we can trade info.

Peace. Drifter

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry to go off subject but this really interests me. Less than 5 years from now cancer could be wiped out with the help of modifiying the T-cell and putting back in your body to fight against cancer stronger, so does this mean that we can now alter our DNA in anyway shape or form???

Imagine manipulating yourself to have angel wings, Telepathy, Telekenetics and remote viewing etc. etc. I can see it in my lifetime just look at what we have done in the past 100 years. What will happen in the next 100 years???

Now on subject again,
I personally don't know if I have any psychic abilities I have never been able to remote view, telepathically talk with someone, or move things with my mind but I have had precognitions but only little things like:

If out of the blue I think of a person I havn't spoke to in a while then something to do with that person will happen in that day no BS this has happened on quite a few occasions. Other than that I have no other psychic abilities.

I do have a question though.
If I go to a new place or house I don't know what happens but about 20-30 seconds of being in this new place I go really weak and fatigue but just when I think i'm going to colapse or faint I go back to normal this will happen most of the time I go to a new place and look around. It scares the censored out of me.

Can anyone at all explain what this could be???

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
12 strand DNA malnipulation. there is a site about this, if no one else brings it up I'll go off and do a search at some point. I got it from here actually... Indigo children and stuff. Keep an eye on the google ad links to the side. Theres always intresting stuff lurking around there.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I talk to God. Sometimes He talks back. Often I get answers through others, readings and revelations.

I've talked to angels and Satan but can be considered semi-concious states so I don't like to go into detail. Angels give good advice. Satan doesn't have much to say these days other than little reminders he's still there and insertions of fear and anger.

My advice is if ever you have any communciation with these and have ANY doubt who you're talking to, test and make sure you've got the source right.

Yeah yeah, I'm nuts, blah blah, heard it before so don't bother telling me again.

[edit on 21-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The things I can do:

1. I can tell when something is in the road ahead of me, but around a corner, over a hill, or otherwise out of visual contact.
For example...I'm driving along, and all of a sudden I "feel"something, I slow down, and sure enough, right around the bend there's an animal in the road.

2. I can tell when a cop car is ahead, before I can see them. For example, I'll find myself driving the speed limit on a portion of road I usually take a little fast, I'll think to myself, must be a cop coming, and more often than not, I see them within a mile or 2 of noticing my abnormal self-slowdown.

3. I know what my friends, wife, family members, etc. are thinking sometimes. Like, word for word. One time my wife told me she had a question to ask me but couldn't remember it. 5 minutes later, out of the blue, I said "by the way, the sewing machine is in the cedar chest." She screamed "THAT WAS THE QUESTION I WAS GOING TO ASK!!" This is just one of many many examples of this "type" of "vibe" I pick up on.

I don't know what any of these are called, precognition maybe? I have no control over it, I usually don't know it's happening until "after the fact".

I don't know if its a gift or wild coincidence, but it happens often enough it really makes me wonder.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I dunno call me crazy or just normal making a big deal outa nothing, anytime im around people in person i have the ability to change ones mood from happy to sad to angry to the point people actully say i dont know why but i feel better pobably because i never try to make there modd sad or angry tho its very easy sometimes i dont have to say anything i can just look at someone a certain way, i do this by literally saying a sentence or two. Not only that people always say outloud what im thinking like if im thinking about lets say 911 someone will be like do you ever think about the people who just one day lost there lives in a flash of a second ..and90 percent of the time when it happend the person starts off with "Do you ever think:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soul_Contagious
I dunno call me crazy or just normal making a big deal outa nothing, anytime im around people in person i have the ability to change ones mood from happy to sad to angry to the point people actully say i dont know why but i feel better pobably because i never try to make there modd sad or angry tho its very easy sometimes i dont have to say anything i can just look at someone a certain way, i do this by literally saying a sentence or two. Not only that people always say outloud what im thinking like if im thinking about lets say 911 someone will be like do you ever think about the people who just one day lost there lives in a flash of a second ..and90 percent of the time when it happend the person starts off with "Do you ever think:

Now I have no proof but bear with me on this one, as far as I know we have our emotions broadcasts from our brain, now if people are within range (I don't know what range) they can and probly will start feeling the same as you that is unless that person(s) is in complete control of their emotional and mental states in which case this means of communication is non-functional on the other party.

Silent sounds is a company that has created a way to record your emotional states on super-computer and then transfer them to CD/Tape etc. then play this "Silent sound" to anyone.

Extract from website
www.raven1.net...

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier
technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes
called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of
Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703,
"Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992.
The abstract for the patent reads:

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the
very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the adjacent
ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency-modulated
with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or
vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the
use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The
modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may
be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or
optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the
listener."

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible,
using supercomputers, to analyse human emotional EEG patterns and
replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on
another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the
emotional state in a human being".

sorry to go off subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
SLI - I'm a fairly potent SLIder (Street Light Interference, other electronics, etc.)

Telekinesis - can barely move a paperclip after a LOT of concentration

Pyrokinesis - can barely singe a piece of paper, again after a LOT of concentration.

Telepathy - mostly just flashes, though often I can direct it and be heard. Can do it pretty well with my pets too.

Witchraft - tried it a few times, for some damned reason, each spell (only tried a few, when much younger) resulted in me seeing a huge hairy spider on the wall in the next 24 hours. Never saw them other than these 3 times, neither before nor since. Since it wasn't what I was shooting for, stopped that, hehe...

Automatic Writing - tried it for a while, worked well, but eventually someone nasty wanted to talk, so stopped that also.

OBE - Had two of these as involuntary reactions to being knocked unconscious. For some reason (only two times this has happened, and OBE was the result both times), I don't like staying in my skin I suppose, hehe.. Was only able to consciously do this a couple of times, and even then, just barely, couldn't seem to go far, don't know why. It was enough for me to know the phenomenon was real though.

AP - Happened a few times, mostly subconsciously done while initially in a dream state. This may be sleepwalking too though, as I used to have that problem. I equate this with OBE, as when consciously trying it, the result was identical. Biggest shocker, I always thought that silver cord bit was nonsense, but I've actually seen it a couple of times... That little tidbit is what really made me reanalyze my ideas on the subject.

To be honest, I don't have much uninterupted time to focus on any of these nowadays. Most of them were discovered as happenstance, and having more time for such pursuits when younger. The SLI bit is the only one I practice with any frequency now, and that was mostly to freak out some friends and family. (showed it to co-workers at a job years ago, they never treated me the same after, even though they were shocked it was real...so I tend to avoid that now (showing it to strangers/non-friends, unless I likely won't see them again).

It was kind of funny too, because normally it takes a few seconds or a couple minutes to will a light out or on. That night though, we went out, and they asked, "like which lights?", and I pointed, and the damn thing went out right then,
That kind of set the standard for the evening,
, and while they had fun that night (we drove around for a few blocks, looking for lights I could make go off and on), after sleeping on it I guess, they were kind of weirded out by it.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When i look into someone's eyes, or a picture of someone's eyes, i will know things about them that they may not even know about themselves. If someone near me is in pain, i will be able tell who they are and help them. when people become ecxited, it really makes me uneasy because it is like emotional overload. I prefer being depressed. Crowds cause me pain due to all of the individual emotions that distinguish themselves. I was born with this gift, and for most of my life i thought that everyone had it. I would become frustraded with people for not understanding me. THis is not a "kewl" gift because more people are in pain than are cheerful. I have to take on their pain as well as my own.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
spikenigma is looking for proof of any paranormal skills on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It'd be a nice follow-through to this one I think.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join