It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Defector "Tells All"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
For those interested, this article may get your heart to skip a bit. I won't say I was surprised but some of the info given by the 'said defector' was ummm, quite eye opening.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Any thoughts?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
interesting reading. talks alot and seems to know alot, but i think everything there can be read from the internet. he mentions bases in germany and the us. would love if he told more specific locations... what would stop him, if his finally out and wanting to tell the whole truth and nothing but the trruth...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Details and more links (including full interviews with "svali") here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Pretty intersenting, a bit disturbed, but there is truth enough on that, anyway do not forget those are the smarter people on earth, i do not think they will leave somebody from them alive, after this, i think is a bit disinfo as well, but it says a lot of logical stuff that i can�t deny.
Keep up the good work mate!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Everything that she said can pretty much be supported by David Icke's writings. The facts as both people present them are consistent.

Just one specific comment here:

Assassin Training
Svali: "Here is how it is done (how it was done to me):

[1] When the child is 2 years old, place them in a metal cage with electrodes attached. Shock the child severely.

[2] Take the child out, and place a kitten in its hands. Tell the child to wring the kitten's neck. The child will cry and refuse.

[3] Put the child into the cage, and shock them until they are dazed and cannot scream any more.

[4] Take the child out, and tell them again to wring the kitten's neck. This time the child will shake all over, cry, but do it, afraid of the
torture. The child will then go into the corner and vomit afterwards, while the adult praises them for "doing such a good job".

This is the first step. The animals get bigger over time, as the child gets older. They will be forced to kill an infant at some point, either a set up or VR, or in reality. They will be taught by age 9 to put together a gun, to aim, and fire on target and on command. They will then practice on realistic manikins. They will then practice on animals. They will then practice on "expendables" or in VR. They will be highly praised if they do well, and tortured if they don't comply.

This torture scheme is capitalizing on something that is known in psychological literature as a general principle of conditioning theory: Learned Helplessness.

Seligman first observed learned helplessness by observing dogs placed in cages which had the floors electrified. There was a partition in the cage, so the dog could jump over it if it was in distress, and it would end up jumping into another cage that also had an electrified floor. So you shock and shock and shock, and the dog keeps jumping over the partition trying to escape. But it can't, it is completely helpless. After awhile, the dog begins losing control of urinary and bowel functions. Regardless of shock, the dog tends to lie on the floor- it has learned that resistance is pointless, and it just absorbs the shock. Its the same as the "defector" describes--- shock the hell out of the kids until they do whatever you want.

This conditioning of learned helplessness, I am convinced, is an intentional illuminati tactic which they use on a general public level. Instead of shock however, they capitalize on our FEAR response (that is a physiological, psychological, and sociological process). They elicit fear by exposing us to traumatic stimuli (I.E. broadcasting snippits of the burning, collapsing WTC towers for months on end after 9/11).

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Any thoughts?

Yes.

At least, the Illuminatis have rights on one point. The basic human is a poor sheep who don't use ( or don't want to use ) his/her brain.

But as they stand up for Satan and not God, I can't agree with them. And when God will come back at home, those " powerfull and rich " peoples will be in deep troubles.

Let's hope these Illuminatis theorys are just BS and not facts.Otherwise, what a chaos it will be.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Let's hope these Illuminatis theorys are just BS and not facts.Otherwise, what a chaos it will be.

Reality is not based on hope UP,
look at the world it is a chaos already, they are there, don�t matter how u called them, illuminatis, secret societies, dickheads, doesn�t matter they are leaders with power and they control, most of them have a common solution for this world, and WE are not gonna like their solution

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This does in fact sound like the kind of end goal that the Cabal has in mind.... And it certainly sounds like something coming down the pipe per our current research with HAARP...

These bases are used intermittently to teach and train generational Illuminati in military techniques, hand- to- hand combat, crowd control, use of arms, and all aspects of military warfare. Why? Because the Illuminists believe that our government, as we know it, as well as the governments of most nations around the world, are destined to collapse. These will be planned collapses, and they will occur in the following ways:

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Doesn't sound pleasant, does it? I don't know the exact time frame for all of this, and wouldn't want to even guess. The good news is that if a person is debt-free, owes nothing to the government or credit debt, and can live self sufficiently, they may do better than others. I would invest in gold, not stocks, if I had the income. Gold will once again be the world standard, and dollars will be pretty useless (remember after the Civil War? Our money will be worth about what confederate money was after the collapse).

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. ...Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
WOW!! Great find Seeker... Crazy stuff... Hey does any1 know where the Illuminati r based out of?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The Illluminati shouldn't have Headquarters with an address.

It is a gathering of ideas and minds.

It is all around you.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well I read the article. Pretty interesting and disturbing stuff to say the least. Even if half of it was true it would still be disturbing.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Indeed, one of the reasons I posted it. To be perfectly honest, I had heard of the 'Illuminati' but never bothered to really get further info.....till the other day I found this and I have been looking since. As to their size and power base, I really have no clue other than what I have heard but it does so much remind me of hearing once of a 'shadow government' but I dismissed it as mere fantasy....I had no clue it was a global type 'shadow government'.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't think its learned helplessness, that is there the person refuses to do anything to change their circumstances even though its in their power. It would result in pasivity rather than action.

This is more classical conditioning, with a punishment structure built in instead of a reward structure. Eventually the punishment is removed as the person learns to obey for the reward of praise.

Actually I don't believe it. Svali is a believer and seemingly practicioner in satanic ritual abuse.
home.mchsi.com...
What is that? remember those hysterical witch hunts in the late 80's whereby every preschool and kindergarten seemed to be involved.

It was all BS, concocted hysteria in peoples minds. People were hurt, families destroyed etc over it.

If this woman believes in it then its a reason for me NOT to believe in it.

Originally posted by MKULTRA

This conditioning of learned helplessness, I am convinced, is an intentional illuminati tactic which they use on a general public level. Instead of shock however, they capitalize on our FEAR response (that is a physiological, psychological, and sociological process). They elicit fear by exposing us to traumatic stimuli (I.E. broadcasting snippits of the burning, collapsing WTC towers for months on end after 9/11).

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
babies are cute. we shouldn't torture them.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Suppose illuminati work for Satan.

Then why God doesn't stop them?

Do you know how much pain and torture is going on on this planet at ANY GIVEN MOMENT? And it has been going on for a really long time.

The question is why God allows that to happen?

Supposedly they will be stopped after 2012 when most of life has been destroyed, but why not before?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
LOL. Illuminati my butt.
I'm more Illuminati than he is.
Heh, so are most of you!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Exactly Leveller, I just right now claim to be the SUPREME LEADER of the Illuminati.

For the past 4 decades I've ruled the world, and no one has known about it (how have I kept hidden for 4 decades that I've been a master of everyone's fate? All those people who stare me down in the bar, like I'm some commoner, and I can snap my fingers and PRESTO I turn them into walking zombies that till my yard)

I no longer want to be the SUPREME COUNCILOR of the Illuminati.

But if I am not to be the SUPER LEADER, then there won't be any such thing as Illumantists.

Already I'm getting confused

*Don't believe everything some whacko claims or says*

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i don't really believe what Svali says, think about it - if the Illuminati DID exist, do you think they'd be stupid enough to let her say all of this? and this is also bearing in mind that they are the most secretive and largest corporation collective in the world that have their tentacles around everything.

this could just be propaganda for David Icke...

then again no one can ever be sure. but i think the article itself proves enough to make me sway against it.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If anyone's interested, there's more interviews of her at www.centrexnews.com...

and www.suite101.com...

Oh and she's no longer an illuminist and apparently they're not worried about her spilling out secrets. Especially since she wasnt in any huge posistion anyways.
It's too late to stop the Illuminati anyways, and they know this.
And I appologize if this should be in the sticky Illuminati thread, but since there is nothing about the svali interviews there I'm bumping this.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Scary stuff. But if this global conspiracy is possible, anything is, isn't it? Maybe Atlantis will rise out of the ocean and the people on it will stop the NWO

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join