It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Defector "Tells All"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This article has been pulled "404 error". But I sifted through a bit the other day.

I found some misleading topics that echo 'some' of the convienient forms that society has 'built in' to cover or discount or completely miss these kids when they have the prime opportunity to be discovered.

The one I have a problem with is actually about 'time travel' skits. How to discount a Montauk-er.....hmmm let's see. Not that they don't exist. But if you do a time travel skit after an operation, well, you are not lying if you are ever called on it. Wording!

But, ongoing, the multiple personality disorder and alters 'thing,' as well as some things that are built into the handbook (mental persons handbook) regarding autism about how they claim other parents, is a great parental cover to discount the testimony of trafficked children.

Just to get that out there. Then they grow up and are like, whoa WT_, where were you for me? Because in these instances it is the state that is the 'mind controlled operative'. Which...is just sad on both sides.

That's my feeling. That is what I see.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Everything that she said can pretty much be supported by David Icke's writings. The facts as both people present them are consistent.

It is difficult to believe anything David Icke says, given that he claims the existence of Reptilians.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join