It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Ken Cuccinelli Appealing to Women? LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ken Cuccinelli, Virginia's Attorney General, recently had a "sit down" with US News to discuss the current state of the GOP, federal "agencies of mass destruction," and the biggest threats posed by the Obama administration's policies.

When asked if the he and the GOP can appeal to women voters, he had this to say:

I'm a person who appeals to women with a variety of issues that they just happen to care more about that I also happen to care about. I've worked to improve mental health and worked to help the mentally ill for over a decade and a half, including when I was in the legislature. Women's issues aren't just abortion. Women's issues are everything women care about. And I have an awful lot of issues that I appeal to women on, just as a natural course.

OH BABY! That's so appealing, I think my eggs just dropped! /sarc

Ah! I love this one "Women's issues are everything women care about."

Cuckoo Cuccinelli's mind immediately go to the mentally ill?! And, oh yeah, abortion too, kinda sorta, but not totally..... LOL I bet you didn't know that metal health was strictly a "woman's issue". Neither did I! I thought healthcare, education, job creation and the economy might come to his mind, but no, not this Teapublican! You know, hormones, monthly stuff....mental illness and the like! Women's issues! LOL

SOURCE

edit on 26-2-2014 by windword because: ocd

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
At least he didn't pull an Obama and tell you to vote with your lady parts. That was truly offensive.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I think I missed that one! Too bad. Is there a thread on that around here? Vote with your lady parts. Harr!

edit on 26-2-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

"I'm a person who appeals to women with a variety of issues that they just happen to care more about that I also happen to care about. I've worked to improve mental health and worked to help the mentally ill for over a decade and a half, including when I was in the legislature."

Was his answer. The rest was backpedaling. Very bad backpedaling. Ken thinks women are crazy. I can't fully disagree.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

As long as old white men rule the GOP and make abortion issues a litmus test for party affiliation; I doubt if many women are going to vote for Republican candidates. And the real leader of the Republican party, Rush Limbaugh with his misogynistic comments isn't helping.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Chicks have all kinds of issues, such as which pie to bake your man, which iron is best to use for his shirts, and how to make dinner better for your man.

See...I totally know what chicks want...vote for meee

/sarc

Anyhow, yes, go figure, some issues are neither male nor female issues, but you ultimately cannot decide to say one part of their freedom of choice will not be respected and suggest it should be overlooked considering you haven't hammered them on tons of other issues...

guy has no clue.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Guy has balls to just come out and say it like it is. Women are crazy.

Now if we could just get more people to do that regarding things everyone doesn't already know and that can actually be changed.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Wow. I hope he washed his foot before sticking it in his mouth like that.

edit on 2/27/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Cuccinelli is a twit - but if you knew who he was, you'd know that "mental health" issues, especially access and availability, are (were) his promised #1 budget priority when he ran for governor - www.washingtontimes.com...

Republican Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II says he is making one red-line promise on government spending if he’s elected as Virginia’s next governor this year — shoring up the state’s mental health system.

“I’ve made one spending promise, and it’s mental health,” he said in a recent discussion with reporters and editors from The Washington Times

So, apparently, s/he must be a woman, since *s/he* cares about it so much...

Of course, what predicated the question in the first place is his well-publicized opposition to abortion - if you were unfortunate enough to spend the last election in Virginia, you couldn't turn on a tv or a radio without being blasted with how horrible a person that makes him, and how he would be terrible for "women's health issues" - i.e. "abortion."

I think he'd like to think there are other "women's issues" besides abortion on demand. But having been subjected to both the Governor and Presidential advertising carpet-bombing by the Democrat party, and seeing the results, well, he's clearly wrong.

edit on 27-2-2014 by squittles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join