It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest snowden release includes ufo pix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Its a powerpoint presentation titled, “The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations.”

Strange that the document is from the british government though and it seems to be about government shills trolling the web.

It seems that USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all in bed together.

Pretty much what the majority of people suspected all along like the rest of snowden's revelations; nothing like Gary Mckinnon's.

link

link

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

It seems that USA, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all in bed together.

They have been with Echelon (SIGINT) for many years now

edit on 26-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Makes no sense. Why were these photos included in the presentation (which apparently had nothing to do with UFOs)?
The last photo is most likely a blurry bird.

Bizarre. I don't know what to make of this.
edit on 26-2-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Is possible that the pics are actually examples and how to divert the atention from the real ones.How to debunk real ufo sighting , etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your first link doesn't work and your second, there's no UFO's on there. Where are you getting this info from? People need to stop hitching their pet wagons to Snowden.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is this information legitimate? By legitimate, I mean, is this actually from a Snowden release? It doesn't seem like it is the normal material that is released, especially when the original info dealt with cyber espionage against the American people. UFOs, as swell as they are, appear to be a bit of a...hmm, how do I put it...deviation. With that in mind, I'll keep wearing my skeptic hat. Thanks for the pics though, they look bretty kewl.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for him to release the alien pics @ area 51 lol

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I doubt the authenticity of this document.

That third picture down is a seagull FFS.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Debunked, found the pic that was posted on the op.
It's from 2011 , at least the one i got.

metro.co.uk...

Came up on googling "seagull confused with ufo" on google images.
Nice try tho...
edit on 26-2-2014 by zarzelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Where did these images come from? They are not on the web page you linked. How did you come to the conclusion these were released by Snowden?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Found another of the pics , on some random website , dating 2013

krackersworld.com...

I just have one more to find but is without a doubt a fake post, not Snowden.
Lame atempt as well :S

I found the link to "The art of deception" powerpoint.

firstlook.org...
edit on 26-2-2014 by zarzelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Three pics, one of which is a bird....
Enough info there so you really do not have to read the presentation.
Could the author be a master of brevity?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not saying these are real ufo's or not, just pointing out what they appear to be:

Pic 1: a metal hub thrown through the air
Pic 2: a slightly deflated mylar ballon
Pic 3: a blurry seagull

*Snoden; you are one sneeky sob*

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow! You guys are late on the game. This has been covered extensively on at least one other thread in another forum topic. Here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe I'm wrong, and at least one of you did see the thread. The UFO part was interesting.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
Wow! You guys are late on the game. This has been covered extensively on at least one other thread in another forum topic. Here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe I'm wrong, and at least one of you did see the thread. The UFO part was interesting.

You are tottaly right, my bad.I was just trying to find the source where he got the pics and after finding 2 of them, i came across the link for the Powerpoint presentation.
Thanx for the link mate!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zarzelius

Cool. You'll find the source link within that thread. On the second page, if I'm not mistaken, there's a link to the PDF on scribd -- unless the government has scrubbed it off the Internet!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know that this may be shut down due to the other thread creation, but I'd like to post a response here, as I'm interested in the UFO connection to disinformation.

So is Snowden saying, that the government uses UFO's to disinform the public and divert attention from their antics. A sort of slight of mind trick.

"Hey look over here." So your not noticing the real atrocities being pupertrated by our leaders?

So my first thought is... what were they trying to get away with/divert attention from during the Pheonix Lights? Or Roswell? Or even Rendlesham? Maybe we should do some research and create a thread... while you were looking over here, the government was doing this... sort of thread to clear up what was diversion and such.

CdT

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I g2g to bed now as tomorrow i need to wake up early and do some work ive been procrastinating

But if you start it , send me a pm and ill jump over for sure. If i dont get your pm , ill create it myself and send you one

reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yup, the one i found tho is from firstlook.org, is in my previous one. Is the same file tho i think i trust something outside of scribd to stay up longer for some reason

Cya guys!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All you debunk-er are missing the point LOL
It not about the picture being real or not

Why do UFO need to be debunk in the first place
if not real

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Kali74
Your first link doesn't work
it is on a competing website that's why ats filtered it