It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest snowden release includes ufo pix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

The last pic looks like a bird, similar to other bird pictures talked about on ATS before

Here is a picture analysis from those other threads of similar bird pictures. I think the third picture in this thread's OP could be interpreted in a similar fashion:

edit on 2/26/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

charlyv
Three pics, one of which is a bird....
Enough info there so you really do not have to read the presentation.
Could the author be a master of brevity?

Is it possible the photos used are examples of how misidentification can occur and how that misidentification is discussed among the various groups?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The short answer is that the intelligence community has propagated and used the phenomenon for their own purposes. Some of those reasons honorable, some maybe not so much depending on one's point of view.

It certainly suggests that Unca' Sam ain't hiding no knowledge of E.T. at the very least. (That's not to say they have no clues as to the phenomenon's truly anomalous nature, however. That aspect is a little more complicated, but worthy of vetting)

Here's some stuff on the short answer: The CIA and the UFO Mythos

The point might be the success of their "magic" in showing us an orange while palming an apple. But not hiding E.T. as it were.

I mean, that entire document is about deception and dirty tricks, eh? Think about it.

The Art of Deception: Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations

edit on 27-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dirty tricks indeed

The pic w/the card trick, w/a caption "We want to build cyber magicians"

Basically, extensive online participation, to sway the publics opinion & belief to their advantage.

The thing I find interesting about the "ufo" pics, are their placement- image just prior to them is an ad for ground beef- Harvesting an animal for another animal to use, & just after the so-called ufo pics-b technological advancement. A primitive wooden wheel from about 200 yrs ago or something, & the modern wheel. An old fashioned camera, then an iPhone.

The feeling I get from it, is as if they are just using the phenomenon for their own purpose (swaying public opinion), filtering intelligence info from it all.

Another feeling I get from it is that possible they are very naïve. As if they don't understand the ufo phenomenon, but are stupidly willing to use what the do know about peoples beliefs & disbeliefs about it for some pathetic shallow purpose.

Good call SoylentGreenispeople on the bird pic!

The really funny thing, is that with all the online garbage about ufos-the obvious misperception, the hoaxes, the "de-bunking",etc. Just turn off the computer (& TV). Look at the night sky for awhile, look deep within your own self. You do not need anything else.
edit on 27-2-2014 by PeachesEnRegalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

Pretty spot on there I'd say, Peaches.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Question-where does SIGINT fit into all of this?

I had a grandfather who worked in SIGINT.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reject

This one is a horrible skewed/cropped/distorted version of what appears to be the most closer version to the original photo:

Source: The UFO Iconoclast(s)

There's only one source for the story that goes with this photo:

At 4:00pm on April 23, 1950, Mr. Dean Morgan, a part-time photographer, making his way through the underbrush in a wooded area in broad daylight, getting some fresh air and looking for a good photographic subject, stumbled upon a UFO at low level, near the ground in a very secluded area. He was coming down the south side of a wooded hill not far from Red Bud, when the woods suddenly broke away into a clearing on a gentle slope crossed by utility lines on telephone poles that passed through there. Mr. Morgan was able to get one photograph of the object before it took off. Mr. Dean Margen, walking in the woods with his camera to shoot photos of nature subjects, came upon a silvery metallic looking domed disc hovering at treetop level above a clearing. He managed to get one picture before the object accelerated and flew away at incredible speed.

Source: UFO II CD-ROM

If anyone have more informations about this photo, I would be very interested to see these.
edit on 27-2-2014 by elevenaugust because: spelling ...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
My personal thoughts on this is that when the "majority" of people wake up to the truth about ufo and ET..they will turn to the Internet to find out more.. but if its a minefield of bull# now, just think what the cabal will do to counter it.. they'll create a tsunami of bs and disinfo onto the web to confuse people further.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Well uh....yeah...but how many Countries i the US in bed with? Pfft!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The source of those pictures and the Snowden link needs to be provided to be able to read about it ie. wherever the article was read, it should have a link to it's source.

Wasn't there a thread about the second link recently?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The UFO photos are just there to illustrate points discussed in the article, using advertising tricks and methods of persuasion (along with the expectations and prior beliefs of the audience) to lead them to conclusions. The 1st flying saucer photo serves to "prime" us to see the following two photos as UFOs also.

The UFO photos are no importance whatsoever. It's the principle being illustrated that should be examined, and the other techniques being used. Also, don't focus so much on the fact that this was a military intelligence presentation, because these methods are in play by private organizations as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction

And why are we so surprised? We've seen that first hand all this years on ATS. Threads are still here. Go and check them for yourself and see that every single authority, figure, witness etc, has been widely attacked, ridiculed and mocked. Every story has been doubt or "debunked" and derailed in the name of denying the ignorance by self appointed experts and debunkers.

My point is, we don't really need Snowden to confirm what we have known all this time. You don't really need to have an high IQ to notice the attacks and attempts to shun every single story related to UFO and its community.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice try, but i don't buy it, I too am waiting for aliens at area 51 pics!
!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Telos
Go and check them for yourself and see that every single authority, figure, witness etc, has been widely attacked, ridiculed and mocked. Every story has been doubt or "debunked" and derailed in the name of denying the ignorance by self appointed experts and debunkers.

It's too bad that most of the cases are so easily attacked. All anybody has to do to ward off evil skeptibunkers (remember that one?) is present a solid UFO case backed up with solid, verifiable evidence. Why should that be so hard?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

What people don't know.

Wars Were a Diversion and Income for the Black Ops Space Program at NSA

The wars were all created as a diversion. Running guns, drug smuggling and war profits all had only one goal and that was to run the Secret Space Program. We have Border Facilities like Fort Bliss in El Paso Texas used for Black Ops in Mexico. We placed our deep Secret Space Facilities in Tunneled Underground Labs near Indian Reservations in New Mexico and Arizona so no United States Citizen could see the Black Ops trainings without effort. The National Security Agency (NSA) has been running a Secret Space Program since its inception. They have technologies which far exceed anything NASA has. President Obama closed down the Space Shuttle Program because the NSA Craft are 4th/5th Generation beyond the Space Shuttle. When we sign the Petitions we demand President Obama, the Intelligence Complexes and Military inform us of what has been hidden. They are not trying to debunk ET, they are afraid of worldwide anger at being deceived and a following dissolution of all governments as citizens learn more about all the deceptions which have been kept hidden under a cover story.

The CIA was originally set up by executive order under President Truman in 1947 and NSA grew out of that. Since then the CIA has been running the United States Military and Black Ops Budget running the Secret Space Program. Anyplace the United States had a need for Military Intervention, the CIA is there with Black Ops running the Military. It would be impossible to audit the United States Military simply because the Black Ops Budgets have never been written down. The Majestic Documents can be downloaded and printed online. The Freedom of Information Act declassified several documents which UFO Experts have been researching and posting online for years. This is not a conspiracy or a theory.

NSA Landed on the Moon in 1961, NASA 1969

Mr. Chertok was an electrician at 17, and by 1930 was working in an aircraft factory. He graduated from the Moscow Energy Institute in 1940. After World War II, he was a member of a team of experts sent to Germany to mine records of the German rocketry program. Another member of that team was Mr. Korolev. They brought back the blueprints of the German V-2, which became the basis for the Soviet missile and space programs. Mr. Chertok’s systems guided the rocket that bore Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite to orbit Earth, into space on Oct. 4, 1957; and, on April 12, 1961, the rocket that took the first man into space, Yuri Gagarin. (Less than a month later, Alan B. Shepard Jr. became the first American in space.) When JFK made the call for a manned space flight, he knew that the United States NSA had already landed on the Moon in 1961. During World War II there were no real enemies. Everything was fabricated to fund the Soviet Union, Germany and the United States to go into Space.

Follow up on the info here and you guys will know the real truth

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Strange that the document is from the british government though and it seems to be about government shills trolling the web.

Theres definitely ufo spammers on here, I will list them if its not against TC rules?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The second picture looks like that famous "morphing ufo" video that is actually a bunch of balloons tied together that a MUFON employee put on Youtube to show how gullible people are.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I made the second image in 2005. A composition of four video frames from the original footage
by witness Arturo Robles from Mexico City. He sent me the footage at that time to be analyzed
and must say it has nothing to do with this Snowden nonsense. The Open Minds website posted
my image composition mentioning Snowden but it´s absolutely BS, I don´t know where they got
the videoframes composition but I placed a watermark in the center.

To prove what I´m saying this is the original footage by Mr. Arturo Robles. I won´t say it is a
real UFO or just a mundane object, you decide.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Haven't seen you around much...

Did you mean you know for a fact it wasn't in any snowden release at all?

On a related note, what's your current opinion on that whole "intelligent ufo releasing spheres video?"

You know, between photoshop, Chinese lanterns, led rc toys, and drones, etc...I'm actually surprised people still bother to report UFOs at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join