It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Ted Nugent Annoys CNN Host by Taking Credit for Getting Piers Morgan’s ‘A** Thrown Out’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

madmac5150

Lil Drummerboy
I would be willing to bet that if Mr Ted ran for the O VEL office
he would win

The elite would never allow that to happen. They would fabricate anything and everything to destroy his reputation if he ever mentioned having the desire to run...

Every good or moral human that has ever aspired to higher office becomes discredited or indoctrinated...

Hmmm
nope.
i still bet he would win
the public would demand a paper ballot
which would seem to be the only REAL telller of thruth
edit on 25-2-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well anybody that peta and gungrabbers don't like, got my vote.

whack em and stack em.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

madmac5150

Lil Drummerboy
he would win

The elite would never allow that to happen. They would fabricate anything and everything to destroy his reputation if he ever mentioned having the desire to run...

Every good or moral human that has ever aspired to higher office becomes discredited or indoctrinated...

They don't have to fabricate anything all they have to do is bring up his past. Nugent is a draft dodger, pedophile, and a all around racist. He likes to run his mouth like he is a tough guy when in truth he is nothing but a coward who crapped in his diaper.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ah, Nuge the Stooge. What did he say?

Because I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. Why are you laughing? Do you think that's funny? That's not funny at all. I'm serious as a heart attack.
Link

Just another chicken hawk with a big mouth...writing cheques with his mouth that his arse can't cash.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think at this point that Ted is part of this whole thing. Considering he knows the Host, considering how the Host just Happens to get the last word in, considering how he wants her to play a Video of Obama referencing the word Mongrel and as the interview goes on she works some Aryan reference to Mongrel and he basically lets her screw him over without saying "hey, the President of the US just referenced the word Mongrel", considering that the "Chimp" reference could of been easily explained and he himself deflected it.

Ted is so much involved, a Rock Star, Fake Head of the NRA, the establishment loves Arms and Guns. The establishment also loves a NRA member who loves the interviewer. Its almost like he is helping her in some way.

Screw all of these people.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Found this ..What if Ted Nugent were president? The Nuge explains

Published on Jan 18, 2014

www.guns.com... - Ted Nugent shared with us his role in the discussion of gun rights in the U.S. and also about the 2016 presidential elections at SHOT Show 2014. For more information check out www.guns.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Good to see someone giving them a hard time!
SF

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Realy?? Ted basically helped this girl with her interview. Even had her play a clip that Obama references Mongrel and after than Ted doesnt even defend it when she paints into a corner.

Ted should now be considered a patsy.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hahahaha another great tirade by Nugent.

"Freedom haters, cotton pickers with a side of Hilary's scrotum checking."

If Ted Nugent ever ran and became president every single anti American country in the world would immediately surrender.

Oh man, I'm still laughing.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

hoochymama23
reply to post by Lysergic

Realy?? Ted basically helped this girl with her interview. Even had her play a clip that Obama references Mongrel and after than Ted doesnt even defend it when she paints into a corner.

Ted should now be considered a patsy.

MSM is a joke, I'm surprised anyone watches it, everyone has their agendas, but I doubt the ones running the show have a better one. Why should he defend, she's out doing a hit piece on him that he agreed to play along with.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

If "TED" would run today, he would Cowtow to every PRETTY interviewer that came before him. Wake Up!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

madmac5150

Lil Drummerboy
he would win

Every good or moral human that has ever aspired to higher office has become discredited, indoctrinated... or dead...

**Patented time travel technology at use! You have been warned...**

On the following page of this thread, a cat named "Buster" (using the likeness of Dr. Sheldon Cooper; to us members, anyway... we know who we are) will say the following:

They don't have to fabricate anything all they have to do is bring up his past. Nugent is a draft dodger, pedophile, and a all around racist. He likes to run his mouth like he is a tough guy when in truth he is nothing but a coward who crapped in his diaper.

Please refer to my above statement concerning the discrediting of honest people before reading Buster's post on the following page...

That paper-towel, lumberjack dude right below him??? Ignore that guy as well... he's Canadian

It all sings the same tune... and SO transparent to the open minded...

You can't script this any better...

**I promise to only use my time travel powers to avoid arguments made solely for the sake of arguing.**
edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Rick James!

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: My tense was tenserer

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: Bad bout of Cat Scratch Fever

edit on 25-2-2014 by madmac5150 because: We seek a shrubbery!!

Did I hurt your feelings seeing how you made such a big edit instead of just making another post? Are you afraid people may learn a little about the coward you think so highly of?

Here's a link talking about how he avoided Vietnam. Draft dodging

And here is a link that talks about his taste for young girls. Courtney Love admitted to performing oral sex on pedo Ted when she was 12 years old. Ted Nugent Pedophile

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ted might think he has saved you from having to listen to an asshole like Piers but who now is going to save you from an asshole like Ted Nugent?

edit on 26-2-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

There are two reactions to the video. You will either cheer or get angry. In the end nothing gets resolved, nothing changes, no one wins. The clock is still broken.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The responses in this thread supporting Ted Nugent are just as despicable as the man himself and the most ironic part is the fact that all of his support comes from the "right."

It's just mind-blowing that the very same people who claim to be the guideposts of "patriotism" and "family values" are racing to get in line to defend this guy.

On the other hand, I hope you right-wingers just keep on supporting him and showing your "true colors" to the rest of America.

Americans need to know where you're coming from and understand that you actually do view draft dodging as patriotic and pedophilia as a cherished family value.

Someone once told me, "Never interfere with your opponent when he's in the process of shooting himself in the foot."

IMO, Ted Nugent and the modern day right-wing movement are a match made in heaven.

edit on 26-2-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

queenofsheba

Piers Morgan is not even an American citizen, he can go back to not-so-great Britain and criticize the Queen all he wants. We don't need him on American television. Isn't it bad enough that we got Katty Kay (sp) on BBC America?

I bet you sometimes wonder why much of the "non-American" world has an extreme distaste for America? It's attitudes like yours that are part of the catalyst for this distaste.

So because he is not Americn he is not allowed an opinion? Because he is not American he shouldn't be on American television? WTF?????? How extremely arrogant of you, although not surprising given that many Americans I have come across share this type of view.

If Americans hate the rest of the world SO much perhaps they should leave this planet and go colonise Mars or something where they can be as "American" to each other as they want and the rest of us won't give a # - at least we won't have to put up with your arrogance and 'exceptionalism' and we can set about fixing the planet you've just about completely destroyed.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

So because he is not Americn he is not allowed an opinion?

He was allowed to spout his ignorant nonsense. He spouted it for quite sometime, and absolutely nothing in this nation would, could or ever should stop him except one minor thing. The freedom of expression each citizen has to turn him off or communicate how distasteful they find him, as often as they desire.

He did... They did...and he couldn't take it after a while. That's what I get from this, and good. Americans, that I know anyway, aren't necessarily set off by people simply criticizing the nation. Lord knows, there is plenty to talk about there right now. However, foreign nationals who come to work on US networks...seemingly to bash America as their primary shtick? Shouldn't expect much tolerance. I sure wouldn't expect it to go on an English or German channel with a show to run down those nations ...from within those nations...and TO those citizens.

Just not the right message for the market, to say the very least.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

He was allowed to spout his ignorant nonsense. He spouted it for quite sometime, and absolutely nothing in this nation would, could or ever should stop him except one minor thing. The freedom of expression each citizen has to turn him off or communicate how distasteful they find him, as often as they desire.

He did... They did...and he couldn't take it after a while. That's what I get from this, and good.

I'm getting two things from your post:

1. That apparently every person in the US voted to take Morgan off U.S. television......and.....
2. That you completely disagreed with everything he said and presumably so did every other American in the country.

If neither of these statements is actually true then your post is false and reeks of you injecting your own personal opinion and citing it as the majority opinion of ALL Americans, not just a few people at CNN who decided his ratings weren't good enough and canned him.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Give me a break, you think its just the US that is destroying the world... wow just, wow.

Why do think his ratings weren't good enough?

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I know this isn't my argument, and I have no stake in this, but I think using Courtney Love as proof to your original claim isn't really a good source to use I would think, but what do I know. lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join