It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Device Cured Cancer But BIG PHARMA Destroyed It! Must Read.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

skelly1178
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You're surprised Big Pharma is concealing a cure to Cancer? What about a cure for AIDS, too? Just ask Magic Johnson!!!

The Elite need celebrities to die in order to get more emotional response from people so that they can get more "donations" or "free money" and pocket this as profit.

Again, Big Pharma Inc. wants to make profit...some heros will die in the process...but that is all part of the system. You will never see the Elite die, why? Because they are Rarely seen in public...and I mean very rarely.

Btw, Steve Jobbs was not a Free Mason. So he wasn't saved.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EveStreet

Thank you for your post. I agree, the bottom line has to be met in order to profit off of other people's misfortunes.

The more knowledge you have the more power you have...and the more power you have backed by wealth the more you have control of a process or theory or anything related to what you know about. Plus having big partners helping you out through powerful networks helps protect whatever you want to keep private away from public view/consumption.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

edit on 1-3-2014 by robobbob because: adjust 15 degrees left

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

...dielectric heating...so you agree a wave of substantially longer wavelength can interact with extremely shorter objects. microwave is 10^8 larger than a water molecule. and no, I'm not claiming that as the mechanism, only an example that significant differences do not automatically discredit the idea.

obvious that the antenna is not a wave. it has a fixed length that the wave interacts with and works best when its length is mathematically related to the EM wavelength to be received. full, 1/2, 1/4, etc

the lower frequency modulation of a higher freq wave was a part of the system from the get go. pictures of his original lab equipment show multiple separate signal generators. maybe it was for show, but it was still expensive equipment for the time.

you keep making assumptions on how rifes method worked. he did not claim sonic disruption or thermal effects. he just claimed the cells died, and instead of studying the mechanics, he went into building machines.

considering the progression, he used decent quality commercial grade equipment to build a lab experimental device, then an advanced lab test device, then a prototype field device, started a business to produce commercial field devices, and then field devices with improvements based on user feedback. this was real equipment put together in a competent way. it actually produced radio waves in the manner he claimed. I think it shows someone who really believed they had something that worked. he spent considerable money and time, over ten years between the lab testing to a commercial product marketed to health professionals. a scammer would have spent a few weeks or so, taken a bunch of lights, dials, and gizmos, and just threw them in a box and started selling them to the public.

none of that proves it actually worked, only that it appears that rife believed it did. nothing that I read of the actual equipment automatically discredits that claim, though it would take serious proof to substantiate.

if you are suffering from an illness, the rife name is so badly tainted and filled with charlatans, I would say do not rely on it for help. but there is no reason why it shouldn't be researched. the link I provided seems to be from people who have laid down serious foundations needed to do that research.

all of the above is in discussion of the pre 1952ish rife equipment. after that time, it is just the story of a broken man muddling through surrounded by daydreamers, fools, and opportunists.

www.rife.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

robobbob
reply to post by Bedlam

...dielectric heating...so you agree a wave of substantially longer wavelength can interact with extremely shorter objects. microwave is 10^8 larger than a water molecule. and no, I'm not claiming that as the mechanism, only an example that significant differences do not automatically discredit the idea.

I agree that microwaves can heat solutions with polar molecules in. If Rife were using microwaves and killing cells by heating, then that must be the explanation. But it doesn't work for long wave. So, yeah, that's paid for both "resonance" and dielectric heating I'm afraid. Given the "tuning for resonance with a particular bacteria" claim by Rife, it's still wrong.

obvious that the antenna is not a wave. it has a fixed length that the wave interacts with and works best when its length is mathematically related to the EM wavelength to be received. full, 1/2, 1/4, etc

Under 1/4, not so much. Certainly not 1/1E-9.

I think it shows someone who really believed they had something that worked. he spent considerable money and time, over ten years between the lab testing to a commercial product marketed to health professionals. a scammer would have spent a few weeks or so, taken a bunch of lights, dials, and gizmos, and just threw them in a box and started selling them to the public.

Blondlot believed in N-rays, too. Spent lots of money on apparatus that demonstrated their existence, and sold many people on them. For a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hey Bedlam, just wanted to say thanks for the education in this thread and I always enjoy posts that are informative and without the condescending tones. I wanted to ask you here though, given all the info brought up on this subject, do you think anything along the lines of Rife's intention is possible? Is it a futile effort to approach virus' in this manner? Do you think in the future we may be able to apply his premise in any way?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I'm not sure it has a lot of effect. That doesn't mean it might not be worth a look in a proper test, because who knows? There might be some effect thats interesting. But I wouldn't bet my life on it, and this sort of thing I put in the laetrile box as bait for suckers.

I did piddle around with Beck 's blood electrifier, it at least does run some current through there, but it didn 't do any of the mystical magical things they claimed unless you knew what to expect first, which leads me to believe it's a placebo effect.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

When I say behaves like a virus I meant it using the word "metastasis" if you ever heard of it. A virus can spread, so can cancer (within it's own host). Either you are missing out on the intent or you are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Viral replication and cancer metastasis are vastly different events done by much different mechanisms

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Universal truth....

NEVER TRUST AN ACADEMIC

They do not want conclusions. Conclusions are career killers. " further research ...." is something they will kill for.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
Universal truth....

NEVER TRUST AN ACADEMIC

They do not want conclusions. Conclusions are career killers. " further research ...." is something they will kill for.

Have you ever done research in a lab? Obviously you would know that this isn't even close to truthful. These wild accusations and half truths are so frustrating

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This guy seemed to primarily an engineer. Building devices on a basic premise, seeing if it caused an effect. Engineering effecting organic matter.

This is what I do / have done.

His mistake....He was probably expecting the "academics" to come along later and help explain how it worked down to the finer details. Through peer review process.

He did not know how dishonest, fear based and grant bludging academic are.
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnderMEM

www.bioedge.org...-Rws.email

Yes I have worked in surroundings with researchers / academics. I have only ever spent time with a few who do not operate out of fear.

I also know some I would trust my life with. And indeed have.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

““Most scientific studies are wrong, and they are wrong because scientists are interested in funding and careers rather than truth.”

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

My opinion is not based on an idea. I have personally butted heads public-ally and personally with academics that put massive amounts of resources into stopping projects designed to help save lives.

This was 10 years ago.

We are talking about proper PR campaigns designed to shut a fledgling industry down. Within universities, in national news papers, official complaints to the Govt. etc... no holds barred.

They lost.

But only because I knew what we were up against. I knew how far they would go. This poor guy did not.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And if anyone doubts how evil these people can be...

In my area of vocational work ( I am actually a mortician who went into health through frustration ) these are some of the statements made by "top" academics , Doctors , researchers, Heads of Uni Depts etc...

It could give you cancer
It will not and can not work.
It could give you brain damage
It will shatter your bones.
It will destroy your joints
Waste of time building the machines, they will do nothing.
It is a myth.... blah blahy blah

All managed to get their "opinions" published. All proven 100% untrue and unfounded. No retractions ever made

Zero accountability = evil. .... Real experts do not act like this. 1% of academics are real experts. The rest are fake which is why they operate out of fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yup, most scientific studies are wrong, but as scientist we learn things from "wrong" results.

It seems as if you're very frustrated due to a bad experience you had when trying to engineer a device that would help the living ( slightly confusing because you're a trained mortician). What device were you trying to make?

As you can see in the posts above the ATS physics experts have debunked the rife machine.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

thedeadtruth
And if anyone doubts how evil these people can be...
All managed to get their "opinions" published. All proven 100% untrue and unfounded. No retractions ever made
Zero accountability = evil. .... Real experts do not act like this. 1% of academics are real experts. The rest are fake which is why they operate out of fear.

Please link me to published studies from reputable sources that are 100% untrue. If a study is published then it has supporting evidence and many many sources listed. I think you've just had a bad experience and you're lumping everyone together because you're frustrated.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I am not speaking of one experience. I am am speaking of 35 years of personal experience over 2 disciplines.

I proved my first academic expert wrong at aged 9. I got abused for doing so. I have since witnessed the same academic bullying behavior all around me. To almost everyone who I deem real experts.

I am speaking of academics going on the record saying an idea is flawed. Calling themselves "experts" in the field. But later when proven wrong, no retraction. They still call themselves experts. Still get to keep their PHDs.

Please note: We are not talking about research proving something one way or another over a period of years. We are discussing academics using their power to shut down ideas at the R&D stage.

It does happen and it is not for the common good or the good of science.

My idea..... Mute point. The idea worked and it is now a fully fledged industry. With lots of positive research being released.

But it was a battle against unethical marketers and unethical academics.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Maybe you can offer some proof of your allegations.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join