It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like a Super-Advanced Alien race to take over the Planet Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
In observing the debate on Alien/UFO phenomena we can often observe how some have a prejudicial view, not wanting to believe even the possibility that the phenomena is being generated by an extraterrestrial race of intelligent beings who may posses an intelligence far greater than that of humans. On the other hand we see many that have an opposing view, as though they were reaching for a belief in a far superior race than that of Man. I began to wonder how alien theorists, both believers and skeptics, personally feel about the possibility
of this advanced race of beings actually existing and how would you feel if they one day made contact and took over the planet? Though they might be friendly and claim they will advance humanity for benign reasons, the fact would still remain that they are assuming control and Man might no longer be the master of his own destiny. Of course a review of Human History might indicate Man has never been the master of his destiny or the destiny of the planet - Humans still might destroy it and themselves. How would you feel about an advanced and yet apparently friendly race of aliens taking over and setting humanity into a more positive and productive direction. Would you go along if you felt you could trust them OR would you rebel on general principles, resenting the aliens for giving you an intelligent direction and purpose? Would you say we are what we are and don't want anyone else to interfere with us?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

They can't be any worse than our current leaders... Also we would get some pretty awesome tech!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
As long as they have "there will be no Probing" in their manifesto, why not.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

In consideration of all the supposed "Alien" activity over the last 70 years, my impression is that the Aliens are retarded.

Whatever the case; retarded aliens, or even super intelligent aliens, it doesn't matter.

Any sort of Aliens showing up, even dumb animal Aliens whether Mothra, those giant animal aliens from the movie Monsters, those Parasite things from the Heinlein novel (and movie) Puppet Masters, Day of the Triffids alien plants, or even fuzzy tribbles, it doesn't matter.

Unassailable, unambiguous confirmation of Alien life, whether beneficial, benign, and even hostile would be a good thing for humanity (so long as we survive it).

Invisible aliens that can't be proven are worthless.

edit on 2/24/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'd be interested in some hot retarded Alien sex.

At the very least it would be something different.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

In consideration of all the supposed "Alien" activity over the last 70 years, my impression is that the Aliens are retarded.

Whatever the case; retarded aliens, or even super intelligent aliens, it doesn't matter.

Any sort of Aliens showing up, even dumb animal Aliens whether Mothra, those giant animal aliens from the movie Monsters, those Parasite things from the Heinlein novel (and movie) Puppet Masters, Day of the Triffids alien plants, or even fuzzy tribbles, it doesn't matter.

Unassailable, unambiguous confirmation of Alien life, whether beneficial, benign, and even hostile would be a good thing for humanity (so long as we survive it).

Invisible aliens that can't be proven are worthless.

edit on 2/24/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)
. LOL! Pray tell us are they retarded? PEACE.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
No way!, I watched independence day (id 4) last night, so no!! (Lol!!), if they were friendlys, and wanted to enhance humanity, and make earth a better place to live, sort out hunger for less developed countrys, sort out water crisis everywhere, sort out governments everywhere as lately when I switch through the news networks, they all seem to be screwing it up, whatever the country. If all that was on the cards, id welcome them, if they were power crazed idiots (eg. Kim jong obama!, kim jong un, tony blair and putin) , they'd need blasting from the skies!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If they were like, listen guys we have been here before, we share similar history albeit we were around the stage you were 4,000 years ago, this is what we did and how we turned out so cool, check out this holographic powerpoint presentation that will be transmitted directly in your brain which you can eat afterwards to see more about your potential paths of development, here are some free energy devices, we will do a basic scan real quick and just a moment....beep... ok we have a mapping of all humans that are causing earth to be a bad place and we suggest terminating them so their genetic qualities cannot reproduce mmkay, here are some spaceships so you can send some crews out to the inter galactic federation hub where the party is always popping off, 25/8 793 days a mondrodian, congratulations on having intelligence, neat stuff, you might want to consider becoming robots, or might want to stick with the squishy route and see where that takes you, alright, later bros. WE will be back in 100 moon cycles to check on your progress, lets see if you are big boys and girls enough to get the pot stirred yourself.
edit on 24-2-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would like to say it can't be any worse than the people in charge now. Then I think back to an old Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man" (if I remember right) and change my mind, it could be worse lol. Anyone remember that? It was awsome.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

iRoyalty

They can't be any worse than our current leaders... Also we would get some pretty awesome tech!

Well in fact, they are our leaders.

Seriously though, of course I'd not like them to take over planet Earth. This would mean we failed as a specy and deserved no more than being slave to big eyed extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I don't think it would happen.

What would they have to gain from benevolence? There would have to be something in it for them, which they could probably take themselves from the billions of other uninhabited systems in the multiverse.

Same as our species just sits by and watches Africa burn, they're probably all too busy whacking off to reality TV shows to give a hoot!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

St0rD

iRoyalty

Well in fact, they are our leaders.

Seriously though, of course I'd not like them to take over planet Earth. This would mean we failed as a specy and deserved no more than being slave to big eyed extraterrestrials.

That is one way to see it - But the other scenario, assuming they have been watching us for thousands of years, is that they make contact
one day because they believe man has evolved far enough and civilization has progressed far enough where they say 'welcome to the intergalactic federation' and join us in space exploration - here is your next best steps.......

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

AlienView
an extraterrestrial race of intelligent beings who may posses an intelligence far greater than that of humans.

One look at what is on TV and I have to say - that is NOT HARD TO DO. My god ... the stupidity of humanity ... watch a reality TV show or Maury or Springer ... or even the evening news ... or listen to religious fanatics . YIKES. Humanity is stupid.

That being said .... NO I would not want a super advanced alien race to take over. Who says they are any smarter or better at civilization than humans? Who says they wouldn't be prejudiced against humans and we'd become subservient? Just because they could get here and take over, that doesn't mean they would run things better or that they would be 'nice'.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I for one welcome our new [insert alien type] overlords!

(but on the down low, I'd be an active member of the resistance. humanity forever!)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

watchitburn

Just stay away of mantis-type aliens.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

watchitburn

PM me.

J/k

My answer is a definite YES; While acknowledging we may not be 100% happy with their methods of implementation, it would be much better than our current leadership (current meaning anytime in my lifetime, leadership meaning the evil scum who MISlead from any political party worldwide.) It would be better by default, because their technology would eliminate scarcity, while offering far better replacements for what is taken away in making things better.

As long as we had freedom to do as we please without harming others, etc., count me in. If it's overly controlled, it begins to erase the joys of humanity as well. Becoming robotic units of information processing isn't my cup of Kona. I also don't want them to come and eliminate war and pollution only to force us to spend our lives wearing insanely comfortable linen robes, with our only real work or pleasure in life being to walk around in an annoyingly tranquil manner getting every person, animal, and plant we see with a sickeningly heartfelt "Namaste."

A couple examples, and my vision of such a scenario:

The positive tradeoffs would far outweigh what we'd lose. Example: No more gas powered-cars made with steel and aluminum from toxin-producing mines and refineries? No more newborn-lamb leather upholstery with rare wood veneer interior trim? Make exceptions for use of restored classics and hydrocarbon racing, of course. We're humans, after all, many of us would lose much of the joy of life if we couldn't occasionally drive our 1970 'Cuda or occasionally breathe in some Nitro-Methane exhaust at the drag strip.

But if they give us clean, quantum-scale assembly and we can all whip up extreme luxury, extreme-sport, vehicles out of subatomic particles, which we can customize as we wish, drive on pothole-free roads at 200 mph if we want thanks to advanced processing reducing accidents to 0, while operating on some form of clean, freely available advanced energy. No maintenance, no surprise dead fuel pump in the middle of nowhere with menacingly rapey-sounding banjo music in the distance, no more tickets! Yeah, I'll take that trade-off!

Food: see, the bad kind of well-intentioned aliens would force us all to become vegans, and we would subsist largely on UGMO (the U is for Ultra, they put Monsanto & Friends to shame) soy, whose production is made incredibly efficient through the use of chemicals guaranteed to cause cancers and neurologic disorders daily - however, they provide medications which cure those. We gleefully work in the medicine factories, doing our part to help in the system that our wonderful saviors put in place to save us.

The Good Aliens make us stop using pesticides and slaughtering animals for food, though sport fishing is allowed, which doesn't even require regulation in most cases as fish are no longer fished on a mass-scale for food. When they saw our sorry attempts at genetic modification, they didn't punish anyone, they simply laughed hysterically at those who produced and approved such babyish attempts at "big boy science." So what DO they do about food? No nutrient-nuggets from pea-brained food scientists who think the entire nutritional contents of foods are listed on FDA labels. No, we're back to quantum assembly again. Pure foods, assembled as exact matches of what nature would produce, micronutrients, enzymes and all. You want a 20 oz center-cut, Kobe Beef tenderloin, seared on the outside, cold and bloody in the middle on your way to an afternoon meeting? Set the car to auto, tell it what you want, and second later, sit back and enjoy what would have been a $300 lunch BAC (before aliens came), but now simply required 20 oz of "anything." Farming still exists, but mainly as a niche / lifestyle. Use or production of chemical pesticides is punishable by being forced to watch reality tv in a tiny room, for the next 1,500 years. Smart humans don't eat the best of the best for every meal. Even center-cut Kobe filet gets boring after awhile.

The aliens learned only one thing from humans, which their civilization had forgotten long ago: variety is the spice of life. Thankfully, the alien men are not...compatible with human women.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Cant be any worse than politicians. Figure if they are hostile and conniving we get more of the same. If there friendly we get some cool stuff. The only draw back i can think of is if they are an entire species of politicians in which case would get worse because we would get alot more of the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

watchitburn

Why hot RETARDED alien sex..i ask.?
Whats wrong with good 'ole humping a grey like we did in the old days.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

iRoyalty

Really depends on how socially/spiritually evolved they are. Humans could have been an extreme beings also if they followed the golden rule and did not invent systems that parasites on their soul brothers and soul sisters and stop lying to themselves that they are saints when they choose an ego demonic path.

You cannot judge any soul by the covering (biological body). You judge it by the works.

Give me a humanity that is beyond the ego corrupted stage who can see thru their won ego projections of truth and you will get the golden age where pure knowledge advance on a level unrivaled in earths history. The biggest problem humanity faces is it own small mindedness and short sightedness that exists within it (post picture of favorite scumbag politician or banking feudal lord).
edit on 24-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

watchitburn

Seems Katy Perry know something about that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join