It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like a Super-Advanced Alien race to take over the Planet Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
generally the most evolutionary successful are not very friendly. Aligators and sharks for example.

also humanity we are apparently the pinnacle of evolution. how do we treat lest advanced animals or even fellow humans?

in addition in the lore of aliens the greys and reptilians are related and were originally artificially created lifeforms. They did not and do not evolve and neither apparently does their technology. they haven't made anything new in about 10 thousand years. also they are very simple anatomically (as if they were created to be servants) and have extreme problems with reproduction as they constantly abduct humans and are overly interested in our sexual reproduction and genetics.

they are like the tholians from the Star trek Franchise. able to maintain thier tech it that they brought with them while fleeing thier revolting former subjects but unable to improve it. there are no new cutting edge space cruisers coming out on a yearly basis.

the greys and reptilians are said to be of the same basic stock and both had fled from the dominance of a species in the lyran constellation and beyond.

(that is if the contradicting lore that they are demonic beings is not correct)

If we did capture some of their technology and reverse engineer it we would in short order be more technologically advanced than they are. we would be introducing new and better star cruisers each year.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stormbringer1701

On a spiritual level, the consciousness within any species, that does not grow bigger in understanding and love and wisdom, is not evolved more, it de-evolves.

The whole basis of the testing ground is: entering into so called material life, which is more like a frozen state of energy waves, its just lower astrals and much the same stuff as the higher existences , but in petri dish form so to speak, gelled up.

And you enter a body with programming, this is the biblical beast.

You have to overcome the dark squares in the body suit, the greed, anger, primitive predatory natures, etc, in order to advance.

If you advance physically in a predator from, you can only get so far and the spirit within still has to grow up, so lots more lessons required then, and even possibly different forms for the person/identity/spirit.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
according to magickal lore the lower astral is a toxic polluted cesspool best avoided except as a route to higher planes or for manifesting will into the material plane or creating elementaries, tulpas and the like.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

teamcommander

Nephalim
No thank you. I am opposed to all invasion of my homeland

No matter how intelligent you may think they are.

Kind of makes me think this is what an Iraqi would have said in 2003.
I guess smart don't make right any more than 'might makes right'.

Pssht youre telling me.
18 minutes.
Those who walk this land with hate in their hearts inherit the curse of consumption.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think that there are ET's so advanced that we can't understand how they might be running things from behind the scenes. It's awfully anthropocentric to think they are just gonna show up and start running things. They are way beyond that, think in terms of a super advanced version of the sims.

I think it's like Tesla said "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." The Earth is a unique place because we are able to play out this dance of energy, frequency and vibration in a material world. I think that when looking at the big picture humanity has been left brain dominate for a long time and we see these civilizations eventually destroy themselves, many many times in the past this has happened. Ask yourself why this part of our history has been purposely kept from us.

It is our destiny to evolve and become right brain dominant. When we do that we will understand our connection with everything, we will not be warlike, narcissistic, greedy, separated, egoic, basically everything that the left brain dominant person displays. Being right brain dominant will usher in the new world, where there is no differing classes of people, we will be in the present moment instead of being future and past obsessed. We will be caretakers of this great planet, we will treat her with the respect that she deserves for providing us with so much bounty.

They are waiting....waiting for that day that we wake up to our birth right, when the collective conscious of the planet shifts just enough. It's then that we will be invited into the galactic community.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I doubt any aliens aiming to take over the planet would succeed.

That said, I wouldn't be opposed to a cultural exchange type of program between them and us. Hell, I'd volunteer for that. Like with any culture on Earth, we won't understand how an alien culture works without immersing ourselves in it and learning about them a la "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". Firsthand experience always beats reading something in a book.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's sad so many think we need outside help to make our world livable.

We need: clean energy, more plants and wild areas, less to no pollution of land, air and water, logical, kind population control and we need to take care of those who, for whatever reasons, can't take care of themselves... as well as equatable resource distribution... all doable right now if we had the collective will to implement it.

If it took a father figure from the stars to do this, I would be sad we couldn't be bothered to save ourselves. But some higher tech would indeed make these goals easier.

But then, from what I've seen and heard, they might already be here...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Baddogma
It's sad so many think we need outside help to make our world livable.
If it took a father figure from the stars to do this, I would be sad we couldn't be bothered to save ourselves. But some higher tech would indeed make these goals easier.

A little inspiration from another source wouldn't hurt. It would be akin to the junkie or alcoholic who could do it but chooses not to, not changing & trying to beat the addiction because they think they're alone and have no outside reason to better themselves. I think, and this is just a personal opinion, it's kind of like that for Earth. Thus far, we've collectively seen no reason to be better than where we're at, it's "good enough". Maybe knowing we're not the only occupied house on the block anymore, with absolute certainty and not just the "we're not alone" gut feelings, would be the key inspiration we need to pull ourselves out of the gutter. Sometimes that's what it takes to not be so self-centered (and we very much are)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Aliens stopping by, saying they are in "the neighborhood" and observing, or building an outpost is one thing. If they wanted to stay, I fear there would be a "thinning out" of mankind.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Well, playing the mating game, I will agree with you.

"New is Always better" NPH

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

i dun care anymore whoever from space want to try take over this planet lol

one thing i imagine.... most of us would no longer see each other as differents... maybe...
but at worst, maybe... most of us would backstab each other just to save their a#ses first

peace

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the wisdom of the Slarians in mass effect? What happenned when they uplifted the Krogan?
They were not ready foor it and ended up almost killing themselves off. That is where a Advanced race would see as a possibility,Unless Like the Salarians they see humans as a way to deal with a threat they are no longer able to defeat or fight.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

.......... Twenty-six years ago, America’s 40th president brought science fiction to the same podium.

During a speech before the United Nations in 1987, President Ronald Reagan spoke longingly for the world unity that would happen if aliens invaded Earth.

He said:

“Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”
“Ronald Reagan, wishing an alien invasion on Earth because of the kumbaya effect it would have on relations among nations,” said Rachel Maddow on her show Monday night. “One of the truly weirdest things he ever said in public.”

www.msnbc.com...

===============================================================================================================

Ronald Reagan Sees a UFO
by the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.

One night in 1974, from a Cessna Citation aircraft, one of America's most famous citizens saw a UFO.
There were four persons aboard the plane: pilot Bill Paynter, two security guards, and the governor of California, Ronald Reagan. As the airplane approached Bakersfield, California, the passengers called Paynter's attention to a strange object to their rear. "It appeared to be several hundred yards away," Paynter recalled. "It was a fairly steady light until it began to accelerate. Then it appeared to elongate. Then the light took off. It went up at a 45-degree angle-at a high rate of speed. Everyone on the plane was surprised. . . . The UFO went from a normal cruise speed to a fantastic speed instantly. If you give an airplane power, it will accelerate-but not like a hot rod, and that's what this was like."
A week later Reagan recounted the sighting to Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal. Reagan told Miller, "We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens." When Miller expressed some doubt, a "look of horror came over [Reagan]. It suddenly dawned on him . . . that he was talking to a reporter." Immediately afterward, according to Miller, Reagan "clammed up."
Reagan has not discussed the incident publicly since.­

science.howstuffworks.com...

=============================================================================================

My opinion is that the way they will finally make contact, and possibly take over, is not through an obvious physical manifestation but rather through the paradigm of an advancing AI [artificial intelligence] - as our processing power through mechanical intelligence increases a point will be reached that is far in advance of the human mind - that day is approaching soon - hopefully humanity will be ready for it as the inability to evolve to the next level might result in termination to the current human history line

But of course this my AlienView.
edit on 24-2-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 24-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If we could implement a voting system, and vote them out next tme round if they aRe crap, then by all means, id give it a whirl....ah, democracy, you gotta love it!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I thought I'd treat this question seriously for a change.

Perhaps we have always had a "guardian" or alien overlord(s).

They infiltrate, adjust, manipulate our society towards a certain end.

That final end?

Who knows.

But I honestly think that they do walk among us.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Would Wed be too soon?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

AlienView
How would you feel about an advanced and yet apparently friendly race of aliens taking over and setting humanity into a more positive and productive direction. Would you go along if you felt you could trust them OR would you rebel on general principles, resenting the aliens for giving you an intelligent direction and purpose? Would you say we are what we are and don't want anyone else to interfere with us?

I would be fine but I would have a lot of questions.

Why would they feel the need to take over the Earth in the first place? Anything they could get here they could get on a plethora of uninhabited worlds.

If it is simply to guide us through the difficult transition from Type 0.8 to a Type I civilization then I'm ok with it.

They can't do worse than the people in charge at the moment.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

mmkay

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

ImaFungi

If they were like, listen guys we have been here before, we share similar history albeit we were around the stage you were 4,000 years ago, this is what we did and how we turned out so cool, check out this holographic powerpoint presentation that will be transmitted directly in your brain which you can eat afterwards to see more about your potential paths of development, here are some free energy devices, we will do a basic scan real quick and just a moment....beep... ok we have a mapping of all humans that are causing earth to be a bad place and we suggest terminating them so their genetic qualities cannot reproduce mmkay, here are some spaceships so you can send some crews out to the inter galactic federation hub where the party is always popping off, 25/8 793 days a mondrodian, congratulations on having intelligence, neat stuff, you might want to consider becoming robots, or might want to stick with the squishy route and see where that takes you, alright, later bros. WE will be back in 100 moon cycles to check on your progress, lets see if you are big boys and girls enough to get the pot stirred yourself.
edit on 24-2-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

This is one of the funniest things I've read on this forum in a long time....... cheers !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join