It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like a Super-Advanced Alien race to take over the Planet Earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't want even nice aliens to help us for the following reasons.
Necessity is the mother of invention. Even here on earth those living in article conditions live quite differently than people living in the desert. I would venture to say there are many ways to solve a problem. Based on a race's history and background there could be many different ways to tackle problems and come up with unique solutions. Looking at fusion for example, polywells are different than tokamak, and even more so to laser based fusion. Whomever wins and is considered more cost effective will get all the glory and funding. But what if an alternative strategy actually could prove to be more fruitful once perfected?
Anyways to my point. If aliens came down and gave us FTL drives, how would we know its the best way? Sure we can try and break it down, but it would be a long time before we fully understood it and tried to make improvements.
Second is that humanity might not be ready for advancements. A super clean energy generator is all fine and dandy. What if someone bent on destruction finds a way to tamper with it and blow up the earth? What if the benevolent aliens suddenly have to leave because of a war or other pressing matters And basically left monkeys running a nuclear reactor? Probably not such a good thing. What if we became dependent on technology we didn't fully understand and maintenance wasn't available anymore? Would we have backup plans? Long term planning does not seem to be humanity's strong point.
Last but not least evolution. Both society and genetics. If everything is just given, humans will find their lives luxurious and civilization will decay. I also believe that humans are constantly evolving and pushing themselves. Without the need to improve it will set back the species.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

AlienView
reply to post by EnPassant

The evidence suggests that these aliens are spirits as human beings are but the evidence also suggests that some of them are living biological lives in physical bodies, as some human spirits are. It seems easier to get us, with all our technology in place, to do it for them.

You can speculate that they are so advanced they have no need for us but the evidence suggests that they have a great interest in us and it is not altruistic. They are in this for what they can get out of it. They do need us.

Yes, I agree. But their level of consciousness is so high that they can and will use humans without any need to enslave them in the old sense of slave labor and control. For example, from my 'hypothetical' contact with some of these aliens here is a quote from my blog, the rest of which can be seen at the link at the bottom of this post:

WE WILL CONTROL THE UNIVERSE
You have come a long way Human. From the early days of your history when the primitive humanoids built the first shelter to protect them from the elements the human species began the long trek that leads us aliens to communicate with and hopefully inspire your still somewhat primitive minds. We do this human not just for your benefit, though you will benefit, but also because 'we' need you for our agenda for 'universal control' of the universe and the elements of which it is composed. We seek mastery of all of physical existence and your manual dexterity is important for the construction of the machinery [ie. advanced capability computers] that we will use in the coming eons of universal conquest. Remember humanoids we are not interested in controlling the social/political aspects of your species, most of which is trite and based upon the unfortunate warlike and egotistical nature of your species. But, rather what we need from you is your help in mastering control of all of the material aspects of existence.
Join us humanoids. Give up on your idiotic attempts to conquer each other and join us in our plans for mastering the universe.

-Alien Commander Omd I [Human/Alien channel] [aka: AlienView-Tao, AlienView, UniversalAlien]

They are magicians but they are not spiritually advanced in any real sense. There is a difference between true spirituality and psychic toys. Somebody once made the point that they would not be so emotionally stunted if they were spiritually advanced. They pretend to be gods and to have evolved humanity so that we will be in awe of them. They are arch manipulators of human psychology and they tell people whatever will bring them into their power.
edit on 27-2-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Clap.... clap..... clap.... That was the funniest reply i have ever seen Homer. Yeah i Imagine they would be feeling a hot sensation when getting bent over or pushing a kid out! Hahahaha! Rule of thumb when dealing with hot alien chicks. ALWAYS check the plumbing! And always beware hot alien chicks bearing bud light beer!

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why do we need advanced aliens when we have advanced humans

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No. And I realize you guys require as many "yes" votes as possible to get permission to intervene in Earths affairs. This is, of course, a very stealthy way of going about it.

Don't say "yes" folks! The more of you affirm the takeover through aliens, the more likely it becomes! They can only take over with our permission!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Skyfloating

No. And I realize you guys require as many "yes" votes as possible to get permission to intervene in Earths affairs. This is, of course, a very stealthy way of going about it.

Don't say "yes" folks! The more of you affirm the takeover through aliens, the more likely it becomes! They can only take over with our permission!

I don't think so. If, and there is a big if here, a super advanced race of aliens exists and is aware of human existence, they could take over with little effort and you might not evern be aware of the takeover; It is possible it may go that way. But if they believe the human species to be useful and/or interesting they may want an alliance for the mutual benefit of both species. Unfortunately if they are as advanced as I conceive them to be the alliance would soon put them in control - Man might benefit immensely from this scenario but man is an egotistical being and might, and probably would resent these aliens even if, like in the mythical Eldorado, they paved the streets with gold. In my opinion man would be no worse off than he now is with his endless history of wars of power and destruction
- There are people now who would rather gamble on the aliens then to continue to follow their mostly inept leaders. Thousands of years after man began to record his history, an alien might ask: Take me to your leader - But you see man has no leader, man is not capable of establishing a purpose or direction; Man is still a very primitive species without a goal for the future, a species still not capable of seeing a New Dawn where intelligence triumps over stupidity. Your move human.....

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How about if they ran for election in some way. Then we could decide between our leaders and theres? sounds reasonable no? If we didn't end up choosing them over us maybe we could be friends with benefits

You give us some tech and advanced medicine, we give you some chinese. Everyones happy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join