It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up Call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey guys,

After taking a long break from looking to the NWO/illuminati etc. I'm finally starting to gorge myself with information again. I really do believe this is happening, 2012 signified the beginning of this and it's impossible for the populous to stop it, no matter if we stand up and riot etc. It's still going to happen. The ball has been rolling since it was made, going from the depressions of 1907 up to modern day politics, bilderburg, socret societies etc.

I find the more you look into it you make more connections and then you see how clear it is. Not to go off topic but the hand signs celebrities throw (Jay-Z's pyramid sign with his eye in the middle, the 'okay' had sign signifying 666 - often with the persons eye in the middle), make no mistakes these people aren't in the 'Illuminati' per say, but they are pushing their ideology with clothing lines and music videos onto a fan base that blindly follow them, subliminally taking on these messages.

Call me crazy or whatever but I can see it, and apparently so can a lot of you, I feel there's an unspoken rule that you can't talk publicly about these things otherwise you'll get people saying, you're mental, you're just a conspiracy theorist...well there are facts in behind what I say, facts can't be a conspiracy

Anyway, I'm watching this documentary a friends brother made/help make, it's really bringing me up to scratch with anything I need to know that I didn't before (more historically and politically).

Anyone on here who shares this opinion, or would wish to oppose it feel free to argue, as the one who argues someone opinions has already lost. Would be nice to get a discussion going on though, maybe share knowledge you know/can link to a video

Thanks

Wake-up Call Documentary

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

conz1992
it's impossible for the populous to stop it

I dont agree with that bit! Just take a look at all the disinfo thats pushed about, why would they do that if they're not standing on fragile ground?
All it takes is for the poeple of the world to unite and it would mean the end for them. Thats all its ever needed, and thats why they control the media, to keep us devided.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by conz1992

Would love to watch this, however, in the U.S.A. it says the video is blocked; "This video contains content from WMG, AdRev Publishing, eOne, AbsoluteAMD, Believe, APM Music, The Orchard Music and [Merlin] IDLA, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Syx.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I've only recently taken that opinion, for years I've thought if we stand up against it then we will over throw it. Just look what happened in Kiev. But on the other hand because there's so much distractions and so many people who just think all of this stuff has no link ins with their life they just won't want to know, which as far as I can see is a lot more people than people like ourselves. I just think it's gotten to a point where it's pointless even trying to stop it because they'll do it anyway, IMO it's too late. Unless literally every single person didn't vote (not that it matters anyway), didnt pay taxes, didnt go to work and weren't the countries little working cogs like they always have been, I think something like this has to happen in one massive unity, a hivemind if you will

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Damn that's a shame...Wonder if its worth buying the DVD? Or trying to find another source for it?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by conz1992

2012 signified the beginning of this and it's impossible for the populous to stop it, no matter if we stand up and riot etc. It's still going to happen.

Call me ignorant if you will, but what exactly is "it" ??
What is happening/going to happen?
I ask these questions because i believe the NWO/illuminati to be a myth. What exactly do they do to influence the population?
What power do they supposedly have, because i fail to see any NWO socio-politic agenda at play.
The only reference i hear of the illuminati are conspiracy sites and pop stars
So could you please show me evidence of their activities with a link or two to help
Thanks in advance..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Call me ignorant if you will, but what exactly is "it" ??
What is happening/going to happen?

"It" is the new world order, I don't want to explain it as anyone who knows about it knows how long winded and explaination has to be. But basically it's a small amount of the super elite (Richest people of the world and not the Forbes list) who want to wipe religion, currency and government, they want all the control and the power to be able to control a whole world. De-population is something that could happen, false flags happen to kick start something like a war (9/11, Pearl Harbour etc.)

There's numerous, even hundreds of things I could tell you but I'm sure if you watched the documentary you'd be a lot more informed. You have to look elsewhere to find information, of course it's not going to be in the MSM, they don't want you to know willingly
edit on 23/2/2014 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
But also I just finished the part about these RFID chips, that will hold our entire ID on them and money...if we don't comply with the government it'll be shut off, no money =no life. The more it goes on the more it makes sense, I'm not trying to put these ideas onto people but keep an open mind. Put everything you know to the side for a second and take it in

top topics

join