It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real ones behind it all!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% on this. The odds are against this being true, alas we'll just have to wait to see for sure. Just remember that nothing is impossible. Some things are very highly unlikely, but not impossible.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I know the lies, and anyone on this path of enlightment-

BE CAREFUL, BE VERY CAREFUL!-

The truth is very much out there, the case is who and what truth.

I know the truth, other people that read this know the truth too. Unlike me (which is probabbly a good thing) they dont come out. They rather stay secert (just like the these secert socities, that are probabbly reading this website and others as well!)

What Im saying is BE CAREFUL! out there in this big/small world.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't really fear these "others" people. Mostly because I don't believe that they even exist.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
True H true!

Or is it!

It dosent matter if u (or anyone else) belives in them or dosent. Just like God.

IT DOES NOT MATTER!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
yewkaw I'm not sure what exactly your getting at, you act like you know something we don't, you told us and we don't believe you (I'm assuming, maybe in another thread? I'm pretty new here so, I gotta catch up). I believe there are aleins, and secret societies and all of that. However there hasn't been one substantial thing that proves any specefic event. I will niether believe nor disbelive anything without proof. Or I will say I belive it, but I mean... I have doubts and I don't believe it 100% you know. Kinda got off subject this dosn't really relate to you anymore, I was just wondering to what you were specifically talking about.

Secondly, no one really has a reason to fear anything. If you have something that you wish you did not know, no matter what it is, I think the best thing in a generalized sense is to tell as many people as you can (exceptions apply to everything of course). If you are scared of being kill by these 'others' (which I doubt are real), tell everyone you know. They won't dare kill you, because they will risk making themselves known. If they kidnap you and toture you untill you say you will act like you do not know of their existance and whatnot. Then sure, tell them ok, you won't say anything. Then tell everyone ur story, go to a docter get examined w/e. People may think your crazy but there are those who will believe you. I don't think this will happen (even if they were real). I'm just saying, as long as people know what you know, they won't touch you because that would only give you credibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Super v.

Nice reply. All I got to say is keep studying.

There is more to know, to what you dont know to what you really know!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SuperVincent,
"It reminds me of the I bars found at the roswell crash."

You were right, I read it wrong.

Don't you just love these people that get on here and leave you hanging like a monkey from a tree?

[edit on 28-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just curious. How would you describe these people physically? Do they walk upright. Appendages? Numbers of digits. skin tone? Voice inflections?

And ask them the punchline to the joke. Jokesters.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why would you want to know this? Do you want to know what I think? I think that you're one of the "others"! Don't try to deny it. The only reason you asked this question is because you wanted to make sure that we were not on to you! Well we are. So be afraid, be very afraid!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What are you lot on about?

Honestly. tsk, tsk.

Look the truth is out there. Period!

Anyway, Cough Cough and all that. If you lot are talking about me, Im not Illumanti or any of that,

Im agasint the It, and Evil!

Im just here to protect the weak!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
well... yekways comments aside *cough* rambling *cough*
I think he said they look like us (or maybe I'm getting it confused with another thread I read at the same time). If not, untill he replies I would guess that they look just like us. Not that they are real, cause of all the stories that are on here, this one imo is of the least credible ones.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by SuperVincent]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The one who told me this looked pale and ahd very ligjt blue eyes. Oh and about the history thing i am writing out of memory so it would't make perfect sense and the guy telling me was rushing. I guess he told me because i was the only one close-by. It seemed as though he was running from someone, I don't know why he didn't just go to the police. Near where i saw This guy i found a hole in the ground and there were sounds of things like a factory or machinery down there. If i can get someone to come with me I'll try to explore it to find out what it is. So i might not be around for much longer if i'm unlucky.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'd really like to see pictures of the "bars" that he has and of this other object that he supposedly found...

I'll bet that there will never be any pictures though...

isn't there a rule around here about "posing information that you know is not true...." seems like I've heard that before...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
never mind...

[edit on 29-11-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have studied in a great deal of psychology and the first thing that strikes me is this line.

Now i know that giving you options to choose really makes my argument weaker as it looks as though i doubt myself but it's just to stop sarcastic responses which really really annoy me.

If the sarcasm annoys you then why bother responding to it. Second of all anyone whos bothered by something that denotes their belief is trying to hard to push it and thirdly. Your story makes no sense as the missing link as it were has been found between the two species and an explanation is present if you do proper research i believe there are actually people who have dedicated their whole lives to such pursuits read up on your theories before posting nonsens so people like me don't accidentally read a thread that actually wastes my time. I have things to do and on average spend a little of my weekends on this site and sleep the rest of the day to prepare for the graveyard shift.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iknowthelies
The one who told me this looked pale and ahd very ligjt blue eyes. Oh and about the history thing i am writing out of memory so it would't make perfect sense and the guy telling me was rushing. I guess he told me because i was the only one close-by. It seemed as though he was running from someone, I don't know why he didn't just go to the police. Near where i saw This guy i found a hole in the ground and there were sounds of things like a factory or machinery down there. If i can get someone to come with me I'll try to explore it to find out what it is. So i might not be around for much longer if i'm unlucky.

Come on man, you've got to be kidding! Sounds like something out of a movie somewhere. Go down to the factory when you get a chance, and see what they are making down there. Maybe it's a secret lab where they are building flying saucers in preperation to invade the earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So where is this whole suppoesd to be? Just in the middle of a street or something? Where were you at? This is such bs, please don't waste our time. Get some pics of that hole, whats inside it, and these 'i bars' and untill then, stop posting such nonsense and wasting our time. It's things like this, that makes it so hard for people with real events to be believed.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just realized how absurd this whole thread is and it is one of those threads that is using up bandwith so here after i recommend nobody waste any effort replying to it as. Because thankfully the guy who posted has probably been abducted by his secret society and is now no longer posting. thank god.

all in suppurt of this say nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Man, this site has really gone DOWN.

Full of clowns and kooks. LOL.

Still, it's entertaining.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah, the pictures are either A)Nonexistant or B)Photoshop creations.

Iknowthelies looks like he's in need of some attention. He wants to feel important on this great big site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join