It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens are watching us what is the price of admission for a full reveal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Surmise. If aliens are pervasively watching our little planet what would earthlings need to do to gain admittance to the galaxy and force them to reveal themselves?
Looking at an ant hill what would the ants have they have to do to contact us? What level of achievement could they do for us or them to recognize intelligence on completely different scale? Perhaps the scale of differences is so great there can be no way for humanity to see that future ants have intelligence. The same could be true for us and the alien watchers.
Could it be they are waiting for a specific action by humanity for a full reveal. If so ATSers what actions could trigger the reveal? Leave out WWIII please. If that happens the value of the reveal is a moot point.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If so ATSers what actions could trigger the reveal?

NWO.

Under the flag of human species, acknowledging they are here will make the "good" ones show up. Detecting and handling the bad ones probably will bring us to galactic level. For now, we are still thinking "you are small, I'm bigger, I'm good, you follow me" attitude.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How much do you need to give a peeping tom before he stand before you sans overcoat and tells you how pretty you are when you're asleep?

Too much in my opinion.. it's creepy.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

You have to worship magical crystal power, meditate until your ommmm bleeds, as well as turn your pineal gland into a vibrator at just the right frequency to make you believe anything anyone tells you regardless the credibility and especially where it's dodgy.

Once you're properly prepared and will believe absolutely anything anyone tells you, you'll get an invitation to a cottage, asked to wear some matching nike shoes with everyone else, and encouraged to participate in having a bit of a lay down to ascend into the invisible alien mothership beam that just happens to require that you no longer be alive to do so.

... or, something like that.

seems legit.

Please note; the above is taken vaguely from historical precedent exampled in the past by folks who claimed to know exactly how to talk to aliens as well as how to join the aliens in their "secret" spaceship only certain "chosen" special people were allowed to know about.

I strongly encourage to not fall for such things, or anything requiring anyone to be "special" in any way.

edit on 2/21/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Start with closing down every single Nuclear reactor on planet Earth. Then, they might consider helping us foolish mortals deal with all the waste that will endanger future human beings, as well as all life here, for thousands of years. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

Forget about 2000 year old fairy tales, and focus more on the Universe and the unknown. Then, after letting go of all that middle eastern desert nonsense, you can evolve and learn to read between the lies my friend.

See how easy it is to find peace?
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If using the analogy of an ant - when I'm bored and sitting outside - I might take interest in an ant truckin along with a huge piece of food or another critter on its back - otherwise they don't interest me at all. So to generalize this to humans - doing things that are a bit dramatic might catch my interest. I will usually think - wow I didn't know they could do that or - look at all of that effort - or wow, they are quite cutthroat (I've seen them fight for the prey). I might even stick a piece of food out to see if they can carry it. So - the ant captures my attention when it does things I didn't know it could do - or stands out due to being in my line of vision and attention at that time.
To get me to take them into my hand and try to explain life as I know it - I wouldn't even try. Not only would my peers deem me fit for a straight jacket - I know it is impossible.

If you take this up a notch to something more along the lines of intelligence such as a gorilla you might not want to disturb them because you respect life and have no desire to traumatize or alter that life through new knowledge. If that gorilla wanted to know - they would need to capture your attention first and foremost, so you would need to be in their line of sight. They cannot ask you to teach them about you unless you are there to communicate. Them they would approach you and maybe touch you. But they don't for the most part. They are naturally afraid, as we would be. Let's say it isn't afraid - if it was gentle and its eyes told me it was curious I would share information at its pace. If it had some sort of approach that to me seemed aggressive, I would take off - even if that wasn't its intention.

My guess is that gentleness is universal. I also think eyes tell a lot. I would hope an alien could read these. If you seem afraid (your eyes and body language would convey this), they likely won't try to teach you.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ants bite you and you can see them clearly. Ants and humans exist. Aliens don't.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
We would be dealing with a type two civilisation should they come from another star system...and God-knows -whatall, should they be ultraterrestrial or interdimensional.....
How to attract their attention......hmmmmm
I am thinking that would be like the wild animals coming to town and signalling for a parley and negotiations....
We just may get swatted back to the bush with a bigger stick than we have......

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

MadMax9
Ants bite you and you can see them clearly. Ants and humans exist. Aliens don't.

What a sad, and weak minded position it is that you have.

So, if you never get stung by a bee, they do not exist?

Or even worse, if you never get cancer during your life, does that mean that the disease does not exist?

LMAO! You might want to remedy your belief system my friend, cause it's clearly flawed. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

datasdream
Surmise. If aliens are pervasively watching our little planet what would earthlings need to do to gain admittance to the galaxy and force them to reveal themselves?
Looking at an ant hill what would the ants have they have to do to contact us? What level of achievement could they do for us or them to recognize intelligence on completely different scale? Perhaps the scale of differences is so great there can be no way for humanity to see that future ants have intelligence. The same could be true for us and the alien watchers.
Could it be they are waiting for a specific action by humanity for a full reveal. If so ATSers what actions could trigger the reveal? Leave out WWIII please. If that happens the value of the reveal is a moot point.

*If aliens are watching us what is the price of admission for a full reveal?*

Death

Firepiston

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think its a state of awareness that modern man doesn't have. Maybe ancient man or parts of had it and that's a separate debate in itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

sn0rch
How much do you need to give a peeping tom before he stand before you sans overcoat and tells you how pretty you are when you're asleep?

Too much in my opinion.. it's creepy.

????WTH???

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
KARAWPA- SAW-URCLESAH! (Crop Circles!)

Ok fine that wasn't funny.

A full reveal of the aliens?

It will never be possible due to the over reaction of certain individuals.

But say that there was some how that they would show themselves to us if everyone was a like mind at the given time.

I believe it would take a great deal of depression to be in every persons mind at the time.

You wouldn't dare cross a bear unless you saw that it was utmost uninterested in anything around it including its prey.

To be approachable to anything you do not understand you have to study it at a point where it is not interested in anything what so ever.

In other words if we suddenly stop watching the UFO's, stop trying to flash pictures of it, stop constantly pointing it out, and overall just ignore the fact that they are even there like we do with airplanes... I believe they would finally feel comfortable establishing contact with us somehow.

When a bee suddenly appears near most people they tend to FREAK OUT! "AHH!" "BEE!" "OH MY GOD GET AWAY!" *swat*.

When ever a bee gets near me I don't pay it any attention. Usually what happens is the bee will actually land on me, walk around, and buzz off. It is usually my shirt and sometimes my arm. I am a smoker and if I feel uncomfortable with it landing on me I just blow smoke in it's face. Or I just move my arms out of the way unless it is dead set on landing on my arm. I never swat it and the Bee leaves me the F alone after that.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

die.... that's probably the answer.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Why assume the least here? They are already here, have been here and some are from here. You need to step up your realization of what is and has been for thousands of years.

There sure is a ton of evidence proving that...so why ask a question that needs no answer? Or do you not see the evidence??

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Like the 2000 year old "fairy tale" of a well known Hebrew gentleman who was taken to the Heavens to live among the Stars for his Love towards Humanity & all life on this precious Blue 3rd rock from the Sun!!!

Or maybe... just maybe... hypothetically... supposedly... somehow... hopefully... truthfully... theoretically... realistically... that's probably, definitely, statistically exactly what we need to adhere to to be accepted!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The trigger could be the moment we have killed off most of our
own population,making an invasion much easier!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They will contact us after we become Type 1 Civilization.

No war, No border, No Hate, Universal Currency, Universal Law.

And of course, 100% harness of the natural renewable energy.

top topics

join