It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Food Supply Deliberately Engineered to End Life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

After having now analyzed over 1,000 foods, superfoods, vitamins, junk foods and popular beverages for heavy metals and other substances at the Natural News Forensic Food Labs, I have arrived at a conclusion so alarming and urgent that it can only be stated bluntly.

Based on what I am seeing via atomic spectroscopy analysis of all the dietary substances people are consuming on a daily basis, I must now announce that the battle for humanity is nearly lost. The food supply appears to be intentionally designed to end human life rather than nourish it.

Above is the the frightening conclusion of Mike Adams. Our food supply is now intentionally engineered to kill us. I have been becoming more and more aware of what I eat. Twenty years ago I didn't need to worry nearly as much about what is in the food in our local grocery story.

Since the mid-nineties I have become increasingly concerned that our food is being modified, processed and bleached into worthless cardboard. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find healthy, affordable food.

It is almost like the grocery stores are creating a two-tiered system of food. One tier of food for poor people and the masses and another for rich people that can afford the high prices of organic and specially sourced foods that still contain nutrition.

Is this the way the global elite plan to reduce population?

Source

edit on 2014/2/20 by Metallicus because: Fixed External Text

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

That's all ya got? Just a quote?

What do you have to say?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I agree with what the guy is saying. I'm not going to say much more about this other than I think that there seem to be many different groups behind this. Each group avoids eating their own creations, thinking they are safe because of this. It's complicated, what seems to be eugenics is going to backfire.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You might enjoy this

Utopia

It concerns a shadow corporation that plans to eliminate humanity by genetic manipulation of the food chain.

It was a series aired on Channel 4 in the UK.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A lot of people don't like Mike Adams and Natural News but I generally take their stories case by case. That recent article about fibers in the McD's chicken nuggets was pretty accurate from what I could tell. Pretty had to argue with a microscope.

It is almost like the grocery stores are creating a two-tiered system of food. One tier of food for poor people and the masses and another for rich people

I've noticed this as well over the last 20-30 years. Obvious actually. I think them forcing of GMO's on the EU is another example. You can bet Obama and the Queen of England aren't eating that garbage. I agree there is an agenda against the proles in this matter. Whether it's just to make the multinationals money or exterminate 90% of us is debatable though.
edit on 892pm4545pm22014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If somebody is actively trying to kill a lot of people with bad food, they're doing a lousy job of it. They really need to up their game. The population is continuing to increase with no particular end in sight. Eventually, good old Mother Nature will take care of it by having people starve to death or die of thirst. But poisoning people? I fail to see where anyone's making any headway in that area.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Highly doubtful...
I imagine profits would be lost if life expectancy were drastically shortened.

The main problem here is mass production.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't think so but as with making any (other) product, it goes the way ''how to make the most profit'''.
This is not the most healthy or the most environment friendly one. But profits, oh Yea!!

The only conspiracy I could come up with, is that they want cancer rates up, so they can make more profit of that but no way to proof that (and I don't really believe that either but that would more likely).
edit on 20-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It isn't even the food half the time that is the problem. It is how we are preparing the food that is causing some of the problems. Spaghetti should be cooked till soft. So should broccoli and other veggies that interfere with the thyroid when raw. These undercooked veggies aren't a problem with people with a high metabolism or overactive thyroid though.

But then again, it is our fault if we are getting fat and sickly because we don't know how to cook things properly. Society itself is causing a lot of problems.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Live close to a highway, like 50 meters, cancer rates go up big time!
I read about that few years ago, it was like cancer rates up 60% then normal.
Very small particles from mainly diesel cars/trucks get in the air which you inhale.

IMO cars are the most stupid ever, very ugly in the landscape, roads everywhere, lots of noise (&expensive).. but once followed a road it's hard to change if not impossible.
Everyone in a car, lol how silly we went but it's reality.
edit on 20-2-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

rickymouse
But then again, it is our fault if we are getting fat and sickly because we don't know how to cook things properly.

Also chewing! Your mom was right when she told you to chew your food well. Your stomach can't really break down and absorb the nutrients from anything much bigger than a grain of rice, so if you're wolfing down your food without really chewing it down to tiny bits, you're wasting it!

CHEW YOUR FOOD!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The fatter and slower ya get,
the less threat to the gubment.

Seems value has been all but removed from our lives these days. Food value, the value of our money, the value of our lives.

How much more can they/we take?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Above is the the frightening conclusion of Mike Adams. Our food supply is now intentionally engineered to kill us. I have been becoming more and more aware of what I eat. Twenty years ago I didn't need to worry nearly as much about what is in the food in our local grocery story.

Since the mid-nineties I have become increasingly concerned that our food is being modified, processed and bleached into worthless cardboard. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find healthy, affordable food.

It is almost like the grocery stores are creating a two-tiered system of food. One tier of food for poor people and the masses and another for rich people that can afford the high prices of organic and specially sourced foods that still contain nutrition.

Is this the way the global elite plan to reduce population?

One could argue this is just another notch in the evolutionary timeline. If you feed a population mud, eventually a few apt genotypes that are fit to eat mud will pop up. Yes some die off, but eventually you have a super population that can rely on eating mud alone! Think of how easy their dietary needs are.

Soylent green, future evolution of man.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

There are more efficient ways to reduce the population, one being to move the populations around from planet to planet, distributing them according to the need for human slave resource.

I'm not discounting population reduction. However, what if the Establishment was intentionally keeping it's slave labor force/game weak by controlling/managing food and water sources among other dominating tactics to keep us mis-informed, distracted, dis-empowered, servile and obedient?

May the hungry gods have mercy on your soul.

You are here...

edit on PM2282014258pm2828pm by Antoniastar because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Actually it is only because of food engineering that we can feed current world populations. ANd as it grows, it is going to get worse. You can't feed this many people, naturally.

Americans also have no one to blame but themselves for getting the crappiest food of all. Everyone wants heaping plates of food for 8 bucks. You can't get heaping piles of quality food for 8 bucks. You get crap.

in the 1950s, the average family spent 15% of their household income on food. Now it is down to 5%. But we have far, far more of it. What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Weather modification + GMO products = "natural starvation". It really is the perfect plan. Use mother nature against us. Who better to blame?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

rickymouse
I agree with what the guy is saying. I'm not going to say much more about this other than I think that there seem to be many different groups behind this. Each group avoids eating their own creations, thinking they are safe because of this. It's complicated, what seems to be eugenics is going to backfire.
Wow! It'll probably be a bit before I can wrap my mind around that one. Bravo.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Antoniastar

There are more efficient ways to reduce the population, one being to move the populations around from planet to planet, distributing them according to the need for human slave resource.

I'm not discounting population reduction. However, what if the Establishment was intentionally keeping it's slave labor force/game weak by controlling/managing food and water sources among other dominating tactics to keep us mis-informed, distracted, dis-empowered, servile and obedient?

May the hungry gods have mercy on your soul.

You are here...

edit on PM2282014258pm2828pm by Antoniastar because: forgot something
. Outstanding! I am the Tao, Wei Wu will be victorious.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

theyknowwhoyouare
Highly doubtful...
I imagine profits would be lost if life expectancy were drastically shortened.

The main problem here is mass production.
. Perhaps you haven't considered the David Icke hypothesis that fourth dimensional Reptilian Aliens are at the pinnacle of the pyramid of power? They go from planet to planet stripping resources, literally sucking the life force out of everything.
edit on 20-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Thanks HUMBLEONE! Yes I like Wu wei, goin' with the natural flow...adapting, shifting, evolving, yinging and yanging. allocating, assigning, rising instead of resisting. Just as any successful system does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join