It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It has been forever and a day since I have been back to ATS.

I tried to talk to a friend about what happened last night and they didn't even answer me back. She is a great friend but I am thinking this may be a little beyond her acceptance of reality.

I just need to get this out talk to someone...perhaps someone out there can lend some advice as to why I am having these encounters.

Last night about 3am I was laying in bed awake. There has been some real upset and turmoil in the family and I couldn't sleep. I heard a noise that was not right, it startled me. It sounded like it was one of the plastic lawn chairs ( The only chair there ) being moved on the deck. I sort of was holding my breath listening. It moved again..... this time I got up and peeked out my door.

It was dark and I couldn't see the chair, but I heard it move again while looking right at it. I was about 15 feet away...it's not hard to pinpoint sound with a locaiton....and it was the only chair on the deck. The sound it made was that dull scraping sound as if someone was getting up out of a cheap-o plastic lawn chair on a wood deck

I started running through the possibilities....wind, cats, raccoons, possums, burgulars??. I got my flashlight and went out to investigate. It was raining lightly and there was only a slight breeze. I flashlighted all around the deck, the roof, under the deck and the yard looking for critters...there were no eyes and no critters out.

After throughly reconning the area in my bare feet, boxers and t-shirt I was left without an answer but ok ...I guess. As soon as I stepped into the house and closed the door it made that dull scraping sound and moved again. I instantly threw the door open and hit it with my flashlight... there was nothing there.

Thats when I kinda got freaked out. The hair on my stood up, my eyes started to water, and I was shaking....what ever was doing this was intelligent. It drew me out on to the deck, then waited until I was back in the house.

This morning I went out and slid the chair a couple of times maybe few inches. Sure enough that was the exact sound I heard during the night....there was no mistaking that sound.

Over the past year or so I have had some hair raising encounters with apparitions....the not good kind. I beleive in Christianity, although may not be walking as close as I should. I have never played with an ouji board or dabbled in the arts (white/black). I am left perplexed as to why I am being attached to / haunted.

Last night was of a different quality....normally I may see things out of the corner of my eye, once it was a full apparition in a dark room....I have even been visited by a Succubus (she didn't get me...way way to evil) . But last night was the first time that an actual physical object was affected/moved.

I am at a loss here.....why...whats going on????

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
S & F

I love topics on the Paranormal!

At first reading, I would venture to say that it is an extraterrestrial encounter. Incubus, succabus...our ancient civilizations described them as 'witches' and 'demons'. This was the reference to anything extraterrestrial.

If the entity wanted to cause you harm, it would have done say and gave no care in he world. But it didn't.

Most likely, it was only observing you. This is the case with 'night terrors', aka 'sleep paralysis'....these are extraterrestrial visitations.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

Great story, told well. Our unseen visitors do make an impression at times, some not so good.

Have you ever done research on the property/area where you live, to see if there has been any notable event happening there?

I have in the past when visited by an unsettled entity, left a small gift of peace and good will. Flowers, a saucer of fresh fruit. Something to let them know, you only wish them well.

Keep us posted on any future manifestations. Just remember that fear is a powerful food. You must be the one to set the terms of visits.

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I was raised a Christian and was haunted for most of my youth into my late teens. That's been a long time now. The later manifestations were kind of similar to yours, I had sounds and things moving. Also lots of footsteps walking around over my head in my bedroom when I would sit downstairs with no one else home. Anyway, I found that I was becoming involved with things that were drawing these experiences to me. Things that I had no idea would do that - not like Ouija Boards or anything like that. The truth is there are a lot of things that can open you up to these kinds of experiences and they will escalate unless you get free from whatever is allowing it to happen. That's my experience anyway.
edit on 2/20/2014 by wtbengineer because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofSpades

Time fast forward...I found out that that succubus who I had a visited from was talked about in the days old.....her name is Lilith, the supposed first wife of Adam and Eve. All I can say she was soooo totally beautiful and alluring....but she eminated the most raw a pure evil beyond human imagination. As she came down towards me, I remember shouting NO NO NO and I somehow mashed my body into the matress...then she was gone...and has never returned.

I have never sustained harm from any of my encounters. I do have terrible night terrors, hard to keep a GF what that going on. I remember one night I was having a terrible dream that kept getting worse and worse. I finally woke up and standing my room were two dark short stalky figures. In an instant I recognized them as deamons and thier presence there was what was giving my such a terrible dream.

What happened next suprised me to no end. Something inside of me grew angry....a rightous anger. I began to growl/yell and threw back the blankets and came charging out of bed towards them....in an instant they were gone. Needless to say no sleep that night either.

It could be ET, I woun't discount it. It is almost like there is a door that opens and closes when this stuff happens. I have seen one "ufo" or "orb" years ago, ... that was freaky. I am not sure where the line can be drawn between ET and paranormal (ghosts)....or if they are one in the same perhaps.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Would or could you share what it was that may have been drawing these things to you?

I don't do drugs, I hate to lose credibility here, ....but I do have a "psych" condition and am on meds. I have come to think that my "psych" condiiton is not a haywire brain, but rather numerous encounters with things that don't fit the paradigm of our modern health care system.

I do watch allot a ancient aliens...but I put the filters in place and check their claims. I do have an interest is what what the Noah/Pre-flood days were like and what went on... I equate some of the earlier episode to that time period.

Please share if you could, I would be very interested in knowing if I have opened one of those doors.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This is a very old home where I live. It started out being the School for the local community from about 1900 to the early 60's. After that it was remodled into a home with a shop. During the 70's and 80' it was owned by a Gunsmith who fabricated the rifle in the movie Quigley Down Under with Tom Selleck.

Both my Step-father and Grandmother passed away here in the late 90's. While I have considered it may be them messing with me and getting a chuckle, ....I don't see them as malevolent, they were both really nice an very much loved.

Whatever is hanging out around here is more of a malevence nature rather than being benevolence.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'll U2U you with that info, but it could be many things, including your interest in alternative topics that makes you a target.

Oh, forgot to mention, I've seen at least one UFO too. It was a broad daylight sighting of a structured craft. But I have my own beliefs about how these things all fit together... Ever read any Vallee?
edit on 2/20/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Something is there, and it's impossible to tell if it could become mean. I would try and ignore it.

Well I can tell you sometimes it's not doors you have opened. I was born with stuff after me. It wore off in large part around age 8 or so, and things were mostly quiet. Then around oh... 14 I went into a log cabin on a farm that no one used to go in, and went into a room that had all the furniture in it including pictures and jewelry boxes and little things as if someone was still living there. I got hit with what felt like a wall of energy and felt very unwelcome. Then all the sudden there were footseps above me. No one could have been up I checked. After that all was quiet again...

Then, I started doing meditation and trying to have Astral Projections. Then everything got bad. I even felt my body taken away from me while I was standing up. The energy was Immense like I was fighting a mountain. I tried so hard to scream, but nothing, I couldn't even think. Eventually I called for Jesus' help, and I am no Christian, but it worked. Maybe it was my own will, or maybe Jesus, I don't know. I cried for no apparent reason right after..

Since then I got out of all that, and I'm mostly entity free. There are things in the house, but they either don't mind me, or my energy is uncompatible with them now. Something very much scared my cat a few weeks ago, and now he follows me all over the house whenever I move. Weird sounds happen in the house, but I am pretty used to that, just ignore it.

One mistake I made that I do not recommend is to get angry and tell them
"they better F ing leave because this is MY house!"
Don't do that.

I think UFOs are related somehow, because at my worst demon times I saw them more often.
Timing around 3:00am is the worst.
For me Demons were usually only animal like intelligence, and could only really control my dreams, not so much physical. There was that one though, from the story above.
edit on 20-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Every night each and every one of us goes out of body and astral projects to other dimensions. Depending on our vibration, determines what dimensions we travel to.

To raise your vibration, think of things that give you pure joy before you sleep and you will elevate to higher dimensions. Conversely, think negative thoughts or emotions and you will descend to the lower dimensions where the nasty entities like to hang out and scare/chase us..or as others call them, night terrors.

What people dont know, but the nasties do, is that we are the most powerful things to ever exist.. creating with pure thought. Mini gods if you will. So say a nasty is chasing you..just turn and face it and imagine its a fluffy bunny..believe it..and it will be so. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. You cannot be harmed.

Protect and power up your astral body by closing your eyes and imagining a ball of light wrapping around and around your body..its so bright, you find it hard to look at.

On YouTube a guy with loads of good info and videos is Rich2150x

OP this was contact. A message is coming to you in your sleep. Keep a pen and paper by the bed and record what happened when you wake up. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Yes I agree with that post. I'll check out the videos. Emotional state is most important. Bob Marley Songs are one of my secret weapons.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Ya, I don't want to pick a fight I can't possibly win. Usually when suff goes missing and shows up somewere eles, I just tell them I don't want to play that game.....knock it off.

Last night included. I think I said something like, ......I know your here stop messing with me, I not playing that game.

Good advice ..... that wold be be a fight you can't win, ...or even see to fight.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
interesting! and at 3am no less. thanks for sharing.

Every night each and every one of us goes out of body and astral projects to other dimensions. Depending on our vibration, determines what dimensions we travel to.

What people dont know, but the nasties do, is that we are the most powerful things to ever exist..

Protect and power up your astral body by closing your eyes and imagining a ball of light wrapping around and around your body..its so bright, you find it hard to look at.

this.

you need to raise your vibration, and consider the truths behind these experiences. I equate "paranormal" to "spiritual", as all beings are. This was the first step for my GF when she was having similarly dark experiences - noises, movements, shadow people and figures, sleep paralysis, terrors, etc - try not to shine a demonic light on things that you simply dont understand yet, it will likely prove to make the experiences even more "demonic" in the future.

You mentioned that you believe in Christianity, so it is logical to assume that this is where your ideas of demons and evil spirits has come from, as it has for many people. I would say that, even in keeping with Christianity, you could look at these things as just spirits. Spirits from another plane, technically the same plane as the angels if you want to get into it, but a spirit plane none-the-less. With that in mind, we are aware of a boundary of sorts, between this world and another (or multiple). The boundary may fade from time to time and give us a glimpse of what lies beyond, and it is at this point of experience that we are left to perceive and consequently comprehend what we have experienced with the limited ideas that we already have in our minds. This is where a difference in experiences happens for many people, because we - like the ancients - can only explain things in the ways we know how when it happens. (in terms of spiritual experiences "explain" could mean what our limited senses perceive at the time as well as what our mind decides to rationalize it and possibly pass the story on)

with that being said, it is fair to say that people with similar core beliefs will have similar experiences - hence, the prevalent "demon" theme

it should be noted now, that since treading this path and having a resonance between us, these "dark" experiences have ceased.

we are now given much more subtle contact to, i believe, keep us aware and in tune - still noises and things moving, but we have accepted it for the non threatening behaviour that it is - now that is not to say that we dont get strong experiences from time to time, but they have an entirely different energy to them now than they did before. they are no longer negative, but more.. more like mentors guiding hand.

anyways. these experiences seem to be causing you great distress - so maybe a new way to look at them will help!

edit on 20-2-2014 by EmpathicBandit because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Good point about ET and the 'paranormal' (ghosts, etc) possibly being one and the same....

I'd LOVE to explore that topic....

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I SMELL CREEPY PASTA

Eithere that or you are having a nervous break or night terrors. And actually A succubus if you know her name wont be able to do anything if you tell it to go away,Or you can nake a contract BUT here is the catch. You have to specify your soul is not being exchanged or sold because it does not belong to you so you cannot sell it or exchange it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Good points, about 5 years ago I was in a dark place, marriage problems, spiritual problems, and overall not a good thought process. Several times I would wake up in the middle of the night scared to death, and I would sense dark entities(dark blobby shadows) by my bedroom door. After I got my act together and straightened myself out, I never have had one of those experiences again. Fascinating stuff, I think we really underestimate the power of our thoughts.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

Thank you!

That was so well put. You struck a nice balance between Christianity and the paranormal. I do agree about what you said about planes and boundaries. Using the qaulity of the experience as barometer to gauge where one is at or one should be makes allot of sense as well.

A new way of looking at it..... this I shall consider.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do remember,that if you are in a stressful time of your life,it can leave you open to things "playing" with you. Therefore if you are having any issues in this department,I would say to solve, resolve, work on or get rid of what ever is in your life that is causing stress. Easier said than done,trust me I know very well. But you don't want to compound your problems with having little 'annoyances" bothering you on top of everything else. Keep yourself strong.things like this like to prey on the weak.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

I have often wondered when there is a "Disturbance in the Force" if it is not a manifestation of my own heartbreak/chaos/turmoil. During the times when appearances have happened....most ....not all... the occurances have been in a pretty chaotic time of life.

Resolving conflict, both inner and external I think is great advice anyway you slice it. Unfortunately, some conflicts must be accepted as unresolvable and dealth with as such.

Somehow I feel there is a root cause as to why this is happening. Not sure if I was born into it, perhaps married into it, or a product of the chaos of the past 15 years. .... I just can't place my finger on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

no problem; happy to help where I can.

it can certainly be a confusing and daunting time stuck amidst unexplainable experiences, and trying to rationalize it all, but just remember;

its always darkest before the dawn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join