It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I forsee a TRUE future Event ? Electrical humanoids and a Power Outage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Last year i was traveling on a train to work and listening to music as i do on my daily commute, then i started thinking a very strange thought. I can have a very creative imagination and i started thinking what if there was a planet near a PULSAR star and this planet had humanoid beings, then i thought what if these beings were electromagnetic and basically bled electricity and were capable of producing energy. For some reason I imagined the beings too look like the silver surfer. Then as my mind wondered i imagined that one of these beings came to earth and was captured and kept in underground tunnels hooked up to a chair where they could provide electricity to entire power-grids forcefully. My thoughts thereafter was what if he or she managed to escape and caused an electrical blackout upon which my train arrived at the stop before my destination stop and was waiting there way longer than usual, i looked outside and could see no reason as to why it was stopped for so long. Anyway i arrived at my stop and went to work as usual and everything was normal until.....

I was working on some help desk tickets when my colleague asked if i wanted to see the new server room as it was a new second office which we had recently moved into and i had never been inside the new server room. Afterwards i attended to a help desk call on the level below us as we had three levels allocated to our company. The problem was quite simple the user has stated that their mouse had stopped working i went downstairs and plugged it in again and just as soon i did this the power shutdown, and everyone looked at me since i was IT guy like it was my fault. I'm sure anyone that works in IT knows that even if the microwave breaks people are asking IT to fix it. Well we soon discovered that the power outage wasn't local to our floor or the building after we looked outside and saw huge amounts of people walking out their buildings with their bags on in fact we soon found out it was affecting around 3 suburbs. Being in IT we had to run around and tell everyone that the power was out and also communicating to the managers that the tier 2 and tier 3 support guys were busy shutting down the servers. In amongst all this my manager comes and informs us where the power had failed and how , it had failed due to an underground cable being cut at the very stop where i was thinking of my Electrical humanoid being who had escaped and caused a power failure. It gets stranger....

later that day after the power was restored and it took about an hour or so after which i went downstairs again to the same person who i was attending to earlier and she says to me " did you hear that the powers is out at location XXXXX (our older office) " i thought she was joking and i laughed and said yeah we know. Then she didn't really respond in an expected way so i said “hey are you serious” and she’s says “yes i just got a text” from such and such. By the time i got upstairs my managers already knew. The funny thing is the two office are located a good 40 minute drive from each other and are on different power grids. It just so happened that the company i worked for was located at both locations and had power failures on the same day. Bad weather was blamed for the power outage at the second office but honestly it was barely raining.

At the office we all thought it was such a coincidence, for me it was so much more of a coincidence since i had thought of the escaping electrical humanoid on the very same morning at the exact stop where the underground cable had been cut. I actually told the other Tier one guy who i was really good friends with my story but i don’t think he thought much of it.

I don’t know if it was all a strange coincidence or did I in some shape of form foresee an event?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by soul44

Ah...the oddities of life. I refer to myself as a walking, talking computer virus. Quite often while purchasing stuff, the cash register goes down. (and it does happen frequently)

You're one of us now.
Welcome home!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I work in IT and once an ICE Machine broke down, I wandered in to get some ice on a hot day and this gal says its broke fix it.

I just stared at her for a bit and then walked away shaking my head...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by soul44

almost sounds like Battlestar Galactica..... THE CYLONS ARE COMING!!!!! LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pretty hard to confirm a FUTURE event. And even harder until then...to confirm its TRUE.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

abeverage
Thanks for sharing.

I work in IT and once an ICE Machine broke down, I wandered in to get some ice on a hot day and this gal says its broke fix it.

I just stared at her for a bit and then walked away shaking my head...

That seems to be the typical attitude of all non IT staff doesn't it. Employees used to think we were the facilities department as well and we would often get requests to move furniture around.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
Pretty hard to confirm a FUTURE event. And even harder until then...to confirm its TRUE.

I actually have another story which might make you reconsider that thought. I will post it up soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I kind of see it as a self made allegory of what's going on with you and your job. You are the humanoid and everyone expects you to do everything like the humanoid supplying energy en masse and at the same time it's taken it's toll on you and you could do as much damage as good. Yet you can't be everywhere for everyone and the line breaking maybe a product of the way things are or a saving grace since they can't send you there to fix that too.

Your mind maybe resulting to fantasy as an escape but you and your dept need to buck up and have a way or response so people handle some things I'm sure they can before calling you to wipe there aces.
reply to post by soul44

edit on 20-2-2014 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Johnathanandheather
I kind of see it as a self made allegory of what's going on with you and your job. You are the humanoid and everyone expects you to do everything like the humanoid supplying energy en masse and at the same time it's taken it's toll on you and you could do as much damage as good. Yet you can't be everywhere for everyone and the line breaking maybe a product of the way things are or a saving grace since they can't send you there to fix that too.

Ok but what does that have to do with the point I'm trying to make ?

Johnathanandheather

Your mind maybe resulting to fantasy as an escape but you and your dept need to buck up and have a way or response so people handle some things I'm sure they can before calling you to wipe there aces.
reply to post by soul44

Are you a psychologist or are you creating your own fantasy now in regards to what my "mind' may or not be doing ?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soul44

My dream was very simple. First I saw people from above the earth. Then I could see them looking up to something in the sky. Very random flashes of people running, crying, praying, dying, hugging, kissing etc. Then the world turned Red. Then everything went black. Then it turned Blue and the people were like" lights" or electromagnetic energy floating in the blue.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting story OP, For some reason it reminded me of this movie.

new topics

top topics

join