It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm a member as of today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I have been reading so much interesting info on this site for ages (probably close to over a year now, I know, terrible of me to only join now). Every morning this site gets the gears turning in my head. I have been looking into the whole alien/UFO thing for about the last 3 years, now that's not to say I only started looking into it 3 years ago, it just became so much more interesting to me over that time. This site however has broadened my horizons and has pointed me in may other directions, which is why I joined. I really enjoy the paranormal and various other conspiracies (I only use that term because according to everyone else that's what they are).

Well, I guess that's it for my formal introduction, see you all in the forums!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by astr0kreep

YAY...you finally joined. Here's your Welcome to ATS cake....enjoy...

Des

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Welcome to finally joining the site! If you've been studying UFO's for as long as you have said, I'm sure we could definitely benefit from some of that knowledge in the UFO section!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and I hope you find what you are looking for, many on here do

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! May you enjoy your experience and let the researcher in you come out to shine on the mysteries or discoveries the online world has to offer

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome to madness!, always good to have another perspective on ufos. Theres plenty of good people on here into same (me included!). Feel free to throw peanuts at the trolls!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, astr0kreep!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Welcome. I'm glad you joined us

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Take care

new topics

top topics

join