It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Orbs Are Not Bugs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here's my new video...

Description: Shows five video clips of orbs breaking the laws of time and physics, orb shadows / reflections, orb emitting lights, orbs dancing / fighting, and shows that orbs do look like bugs. They are not insects!

I know I will get slammed on this forum for adding my personal clip at the end, but I don't care. I honestly have never seen so many orbs outside in all the nights recording, nor have I ever seen bugs near bright street lights flying like this. The three orbs at the end of "clip 5" are obviously not bugs, so why is it irrational to think the large swarms are bugs?

I look forward to all the replies. I don't have time to respond to all of them, but I do read them all. If I start responding to every comment I never leave this forum.

-SB
edit on 18-2-2014 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

The first lights on the video seem like a flashlight of laser pointer making two reflections in the camera lens.

I am not a professional in this area but they seems to be in unison with each other.

~Morpheus

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

MorpheusUSA

I am not a professional in this area but they seems to be in unison with each other.

Well, a lot of professionals miss this key capability of orbs. Their choreography is immaculate.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Orbs are not bugs is correct. bugs are real. orbs are not. you can find the body of an expired bug. you cannot find the remains of an expired orb. I had a friend that would show me videos of an orb that returned to his property in the mountains every night. it was very impressive. and persistent. and eerie. he kept sending me the videos, and would call me in a panic and ask me what i thought he shoud do. i told him not to panic and call me after it had "come back" 5 more times. after the fifth time, he called me back and asked what he should do. i said google "hawk moth". i do not debate that there may be things beyond the realm of human understanding or perception, that occasionally manifest at times were they can have that chance encounter with human life. that's how the Mysterious Hand of the Divine works. but catching that on a cell phone or a video cam? not likely. but who knows, there's always a chance! keep searching ! good luck !

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

You should post some links to your friends videos. I'll check them out. This is ATS night for me.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have produced the exact same effects with my LED flashlights.
When I use a camera crosshatch filter, I can elongate the lights just like your third (? I think it was...) example.

Not saying that's what you did, but just like the 'burning snow', I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it.

Thanks for sharing your video.

edit on 2u1111America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

nugget1
I have produced the exact same effects with my LED flashlights.
When I use a camera crosshatch filter, I can elongate the lights just like your third (? I think it was...) example.

I don't know what a crosshatch filter is. I guess I have some research to do.

nugget1
Not saying that's what you did, but just like the 'burning snow', I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it.

My third example was taken from someone else.

As for your "burning snow" comment, I have never heard of that phrase before. What exactly are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks much for sharing. The moment of the orbs is similar to what I have seen and have also seen on videos, also not bugs or dust.

edit on 18-2-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Maybe you should research the meaning of the word "proof".

Just sayin'

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There are a few threads on ATS where people are claiming that their recent snow won't melt; it just 'urns' to a blackened state, and gives off the odor of burning plastic.

Do check out special effects camera filters! You can replicate just about any 'paranormal' photographic effect with the right filter. Don't mean to turn you into a skeptic, but we are searching for the truth on ATS, no?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
the only thing I can say is

WOW YOUR KIDDING RIGHT??

Not even a good try

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there's a reason my ghost hunting group throws out 99% of the orbs we get on photo and video and this is why. Most of the time its bugs or dust or catching the light off of the IR light or night vision that tends to reflect off of the oddest things you would never think of, or in this case some idiot behind the camera using a laser pointer to reflect light off of a bubbled surface to give the idea of synchronicity. This is why this field has such a bad rep. You don't need to be a scientist to figure this stuff out, you just need a bit of common sense. If you do enough serious ghost hunting, you'd already know how to recreate it. my advice is next time someone sends you a video of orbs, walk away.

Not all orbs are bogus though. i have video on 8mm night vision that's pretty compelling, but I'd never show it to anyone. i can think of a number of different ways they could be explained away. The only problem with that is, we eliminated most of those issues before we set up the camera that night. We don't have anything to prove to anyone but the client. We sat her down, showed her the video, then explained the few things it may be and left it up to her to make up her own mind what it was. we set her mind at ease with what she was experiencing and she felt comfortable and happy when we left. That's how you handle an investigation. Not posting silly videos that a regular ghost hunter would see through in a second. Stuff like this tics me off and i got a sinus infection so lol that makes my attitude worse lol

my advice? get some equipment and start playing around with it. You'll get a lot of weird stuff you'll think is a ghost, until you start figuring out whats actually causing it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The first and last 2 are obviously bugs. #1 and #2 are laser pointers. When #4 gets close you can see its head and wings, and #5 is just bugs under a street light. They do that all the time.
edit on 2/19/14 by Billie828 because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I disagree. It cant be "proof". Sometimes, orbs ARE bugs. In videos, photos and on film. Therefore, your "proof" singularily...is not...proof. Not at all. Just sometimes.....

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

This subject is one that does not get much serious thought. This is due to so many stupid hoaxers. Hoaxers really set back real discussion about real phenomenon all around the world. It is sad really.

I live in the south and we have bugs that generate their own light. Many a summer as a kid we lit our rooms with jar full of bugs lol. Having said that I have also seen multiple ufo's and orbs. When you see these things yourself you are not going to mistake them for bugs or laser lights.

I just find it ridiculous for people to so easily dismiss a phenomenon just because there are idiots out there that hoax things.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

nerbot

Maybe you should research the meaning of the word "proof".

Just sayin'

It's on video, all correlated with other videos from other people, some from people who have security cameras and do not care about the paranormal. What more proof do you want?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

nugget1

There are a few threads on ATS where people are claiming that their recent snow won't melt; it just 'urns' to a blackened state, and gives off the odor of burning plastic.

Do check out special effects camera filters! You can replicate just about any 'paranormal' photographic effect with the right filter. Don't mean to turn you into a skeptic, but we are searching for the truth on ATS, no?

As I stated in my last post, some of these videos come from people who are not into the supernatural, have never seen these orbs on their cameras before, and that is why they post to the internet. I don't believe these videos were made by pranksters, nor do I think there were any special filters on the cameras.

As for UFO trickery and fakery, I personally think that the majority of faked UFO videos (depicting UFOs as objects) are coming from high level governmental disinformation campaigns, for once you understand that "UFOs" are just living balls of electromagnetic energy can you then understand that it is the orb phenomenon the the UFO scam is trying to hide. If you think that is irrational, just look at all the crappy faked UFO photos and videos from the past versus the ones you see today... the "UFOs" keep getting more and more realistic looking. On top of that you have the orbs themselves taking on the shapes of cigars, saucers, and triangles to help deepen the legitimacy of the UFO "phenomenon."

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Watch it again, this time with your eyes open.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

roaland
If you do enough serious ghost hunting, you'd already know how to recreate it. my advice is next time someone sends you a video of orbs, walk away.

I found these on my own, some come from people who are not interested in the paranormal. As for recreating it, that is simple, just invite the spirits into your home. The Bible warns against it, but I don't think you want to hear about that.

roaland
Not all orbs are bogus though. i have video on 8mm night vision that's pretty compelling, but I'd never show it to anyone. i can think of a number of different ways they could be explained away.

You're afraid of constructive criticism, even though you think your evidence is truthful and valid? That's sad!

roaland
We sat her down, showed her the video, then explained the few things it may be and left it up to her to make up her own mind what it was. we set her mind at ease with what she was experiencing and she felt comfortable and happy when we left. That's how you handle an investigation. Not posting silly videos that a regular ghost hunter would see through in a second.

If you think the clips in my video are silly, you are obviously not a professional ghost hunter. Most paranormal teams enjoy going into demonic infested homes, not to help the owner, but to get evidence for their own selfish purposes, mainly to prove to themselves and others that they are not crazy. Did you tell your client that she may be dealing with fallen angels or demons? Did you tell her what the Bible states these beings of light are? Did you tell her she could easily stop demonic activity by asking it to leave in the name of Christ? I bet you didn't which proves my point above.

roaland
Stuff like this tics me off and i got a sinus infection so lol that makes my attitude worse lol

It's all my fault.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Billie828
The first and last 2 are obviously bugs. #1 and #2 are laser pointers. When #4 gets close you can see its head and wings, and #5 is just bugs under a street light. They do that all the time.
edit on 2/19/14 by Billie828 because: typo

One and two could easily be duplicated if they were lasers.

Three and four both defy time, watch my video again.

Video five, those swarms of orbs are flying over two and a half story high trees. The orbs are the size of golf balls. There are no lights around in my backyard.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join